Arcane High School (school of elementals) [Inactive]

Mr. Walter looked gloomy. He walked over to his display case and pulled out something he has never had to use. Kato gulped. Mr. Walter set the cherry wood cane on the desk.

"Geez, Mr. Walter. That's a hard decision." Kato said. "Just give us detention and call it a day." Kato looked over at Claire and mouthed. "I got this." Mr. Walter shook his head. "Only 2 options." Kato looked back over out Claire and mouthed "Dont got this." I will leave and give you 2 time to talk." MR. Walter walked out."What do we do?" Kato asked.

"I'm going to take the explusion." She said."I want to live like a human, I don't want my powers." She looked serious.

Sarah jumped a bit when the boy opened his eyes and said hello. "Oh hello yourself." She said with a smile. "You look miserable. Do you not like the rain?" She asked the boy.

Kato stood up and slapped Claire. "Are you kidding me. We have been blessed with these powers and you want them gone. We don't get to run. We grow and we learn. We don't chicken out. You are my best friend weather you think so or not. I will not let you do that. Now you are gonna take option to like a man. Understand."

"Admirable choice." Mr. Walter said. He picked the cane up and walked over to them. "Who's first?" he asked in a sad tone.

" The rain clouds cover the light blue sky" Brandon said to the girl. " The sky looks so peaceful and amazing when it can be seen" he continued while looking up at the sky.

Daniel looks at her and notices that she is soaking. "Do you need an other shirt? I'm sure I could handle going with this." He holds the collar of his shirt eating rapidly. 'You're giving your shirt to someone again.. You should bring spares.' he thought to himself as he stuffed himself full.

Sent from my RM-893_nam_tmous_201 using Tapatalk

Olivia smiled. "Thank you very much, that's very nice of you," she set her empty tray down and took the shirt. She slid it over her wet clothes. "It's a little big." she giggled.

Mr. Walter stood behind Claire. He lifted the cane and brought it down with such force the smack sounded through the halls. Kato clenched his jaw.

Claire got a hurted but not too much since she already had been into more than that. Having 6 bullet near the heart and be still alive was something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back