• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Apocalypse Survival

Daniels scan the tent's interior to find a cot for patients. "Here, let's head over to that one. You can use it for the time being." he replies as he offers to help him over there.

I pour the tea into a cup as I turn on the lantern to light up the tent and hand him the tea " so what's your story"

Hidden in a kitchen of the nearby town, a young man in his early 20's prepares a meal; herbs and spices on rational chicken, and Parmesan cheese on apple skins. He hears the moan and grown of the walkers outside the dinner called Dannies Shack; the sounds didnt concern him as he was focus on his meal. Doors are closes off and nothing would ruin the one thing he had in his world; a zombie eats raw meat while a real man eats a gourmet meal.

"I wouldn't mind it, but I'm not the one who leads the place." Daniel says as he gently sets Axel down. "However, that Neil fella is the head chesse around here. You should talk to him, preferably after you're up and walking again."

I dabble with my radio "anyone out there? This is Neil I own a camp north of bridgeway if they're are any survivors please respond."

Richard sighed as his radio from the miltary days finally went off after radio silence, he sets down his fork and knife on the table. He picks up the radio and clicks the button "Pvt Steiner US Army, reporting in." He lets the button go and as he waits for response, his left hand picks up his fork and stabs at a piece of chicken from his plate and places it in his mouth.

"Hello this is Neil I lead an camp north of the city of bridgeway we need another guard if your intrested we have food and shelter"

Richard takes another piece of chicken off his plate and places it in his mouth, he smiles savoring the food. He then clicks the radio again, "I am a lone survivor and I shall be there by nightfall, but i warn you sir if this is a trick and you fail to kill me. I will hunt you down." He says this line as he stabs his fork into the wooden table, firm it stands in place and he releases his thumb from the talk button

I get up and walk into the medics tent to inform them of the new member and to go to bed soon it's getting late 
I go to sleep (I gtg cya)

"Not any of them I would recommend. We got some crutches around here I lend you in the meantime." Daniel offers to Axel.

Richard packs up his supplies into a small backpack: 2 days worth of military rations, ziplock bags filled with herbs and spices, a spare set of clothes, and two kitchen knives. Then he places his hand on his side holster feeling the beretta m9 sheated inside, he knew he only had the clip inside the gun and one spare clip. He bends down to the ground and picks up a golf club that he brought with him, he snicks to himself " Funny the corporal loved to golf but i bet he didnt think i would take his 9 iron to his undead skull." His smiles fades as he is saddened by his life, he finds a kitchen time and sets it for 60 seconds. He takes the golf club to a window and shatters it, then throws the kitchen times as far as he can, in a few moments the times makes a loud noise drawing the walkers to that side of the diner. He then opens the front door and slames the gulf club into a walker wearing a cheap suit, in one swing it falls to the floor. With the lone guardian out of Richards way, he made a run for the northern exit of the city.

Daniel hands him the crutches when he sees him reaching for them. "If things get any worse I'll be around." he says with a nod to his patient.

Elizabeth shot one of the three walkers coming towards her, she was in a small store near a camp she saw the other day but she decided to stay alone since the people there could be dangerous. Elizabeth picked up her axe from the floor and quickly killed the rest of the walkers, she quickly moved the bodies and sat down to rest for a while with her gun on her hand hoping no one else heard the gunshot

Daniel begins eating the cereal given to him. He was glad to not have to worry about being in danger while he ate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back