• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Apocalypse Survival

'Well, Neil and Kevin my name's Daniel. Nice to meet some friendly people around here." he says with a nod. "I'm already packed and ready to go. I was just on my way out anyhow."

Before anything else could happen Eliora spoke up,

"I'm Eliora and this is Charlie by the way. And your a medic?" She stepped closer to Daniel with apparent interest.

"I was going to college to become a nurse but the world went to shit before I could really get into it. I know more then the basics so if you need an apprentice or an extra hand I'm here."

Daniel gives an appreciative nod at the idea of having an extra person to assist. "It's a pleasure to meet you two as well. I would be more than happy to have an assistant. We need everything we can in these trying time." He then points to his backpack. " I have a few medical supplies on hand, but nothing useful for long term care. Should keep us together until we reach safety."

Eliora gave a curt nod before speaking once again about the place she brought up earlier to Neil.

"Me and Charlie were heading towards this drug store we've been trying to break into recently. We should be able to get a hold of some good resources for injuries there."

(Well I guess I can make an entrance.) Axel was running away from 2 zombies, as he ran he trips on a log, giving him a chance to pop his last two bullets into their heads. The gunshots could be heard in the distance. His ankle was twisted and limps to distant lights of a camp.

Daniel takes a look and sees the obvious injuries. "He's right, he's injured. We should give him a hand." he suggests.

"They'll be back to camp after scavenging wait for them here" 
I walk into my tent and pour out some of my tea left over from last night as I sit on my cot

Daniel helps the injured man over to where he can look at his ankle. "So, what happened to cause this?" he asks.

I lay back and look at the second cot that used to occupy my girlfriend until,,,the walkers got her

'Ah, I see." he says as he examines his leg. He applies a cooling pad to it to help with the likely discomfort and spends a few minutes patching him up, ending with taping it up. "There we go. Just try not to be on the ankle too much for a few days, ok?" he says to Axel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back