• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ❝ 𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎. ❞ - ooc

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
It broke my heart to write it the first time nearly a year ago

WHO KNEW SOMETHING SO PAINFUL COULD HAPPEN TO SUCH A PRECIOUS FAMILY

I'm still wondering how that ever happened
jesus christ every line made me softly go "what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck"

THAT WAS ME WHEN I CREATED HIS BROTHER

At first it was hard cuz I didn't know his bio until I finally forced it out of him

And then I regretted it ;-;
wjshfjs i have never ever had that dark of a backstory for one of my charas

but on a. somewhat happier note. im slowly chipping away at matthew's form. maybe i'll actually get brave and bring in emerson.

wjshfjs i have never ever had that dark of a backstory for one of my charas

but on a. somewhat happier note. im slowly chipping away at matthew's form. maybe i'll actually get brave and bring in emerson.

Neither have I, and I've had some awfully sad character backstories >_>

I highly doubt I'll bring in Piper if it requires me having to type up that backstory again... ha... ha... ha...

BUT YAY!

Neither have I, and I've had some awfully sad character backstories >_>

I highly doubt I'll bring in Piper if it requires me having to type up that backstory again... ha... ha... ha...

BUT YAY!
me: wants to bring in a character
also me: but what about this character
me: i've already started this other character though
also me: no. abandon them. work on this character only

me: wants to bring in a character
also me: but what about this character
me: i've already started this other character though
also me: no. abandon them. work on this character only

That is everything I've ever experienced when creating multiple characters for something
Also I love the caption underneath the gif XDDDDD

That is everything I've ever experienced when creating multiple characters for something
Also I love the caption underneath the gif XDDDDD
im just fully making emerson and cypress scott and stiles huh im not ashamed

and thank u! completely and utterly emerson's thought process upon realizing that he's a goddamn werewolf

im just fully making emerson and cypress scott and stiles huh im not ashamed

and thank u! completely and utterly emerson's thought process upon realizing that he's a goddamn werewolf

Man I really should've watched Teen Wolf if this is seriously what I missed XDDD

Ahaha now I'm tempted to bring in a werewolf or something XD but first I'll finish my CS for another thing

Man I really should've watched Teen Wolf if this is seriously what I missed XDDD

Ahaha now I'm tempted to bring in a werewolf or something XD but first I'll finish my CS for another thing
do what u want! but yeah teen wolf is. a ride. it's fun. it's great. i love it.

if you wanna go right ahead! i will not stop u.

welp. I might just have to make olive’s dickhead brother, Michael, into a werewolf and have him as a side since y’all making it sound so much fun!

welp. I might just have to make olive’s dickhead brother, Michael, into a werewolf and have him as a side since y’all making it sound so much fun!
we need sum side werewolves and mages/warlocks/witches anyways so! go right ahead and be my guest. i'm making three characters for this roleplay. it better be worth it

we need sum side werewolves and mages/warlocks/witches anyways so! go right ahead and be my guest. i'm making three characters for this roleplay. it better be worth it
It will be worth it!!!!!
I’ll get started on him then!

hey y'all. apologies to all the mobile users trying to decipher my character sheet. that's one of the most mobile unfriendly codes i've ever used.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back