• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern โ ๐€๐๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž. โž - ooc

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
why is everyone so active ahsakhsak
btw writing my character is going abittoowellican'tstopwriting but I'll probably finish her after proofreading
andhatingmywriting

this is going to be the hardest though for you starboy. starboy. there are so many good cs......

this is going to be the hardest though for you starboy. starboy. there are so many good cs......
lmao ded. if I don't get approve I'll turn to a side character ishouldntbejoiningmorerpsinthefirstplace

i jdhsdjf I KNOW and it's making me...... sad........ i want all of u in my roleplay guys FUCK
i do not envy you right now hahaha like, this is terrible.

turning my character into a witch doesn't seem like a bad idea. i'm getting ideas but lmao i don't think i'll pull out for now tho

hey folks! would people be mad at me if i shortened the time frame for the character form due date. like. made it two or three days shorter. instead of it being due on the 5th they'd be due on the 2nd or 3rd?

hey folks! would people be mad at me if i shortened the time frame for the character frame due date. like. made it two or three days shorter. instead of it being due on the 5th they'd be due on the 2nd or 3rd?
you could shorten it to today
i am a-okay with that!

tumblr_ospb7jm2eu1u08qono1_500.gif

cypress

original (2).gif

Olive driving the car and see's a werewolf. "Well....jesus."

looks like we need some nerds and leaders....

hey y'all before i forget, is there anything you want to see in the town such as stores/locations/etc? i'm currently typing up the lore and wanted to see if there were any requests!

um yes creepy ass abandoned house aka hale house after the fire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back