Anime Highschool

BobbyW said:
Night guys, going to sleep.(Z_Z)
I'm gonna join him, it's getting pretty late... Night all, have fun!

Okay, take that back, my insomnia disagrees with me xD

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="True Queen Ashe]Just head to class.

[/QUOTE]
Ok....I need a dorm partner like I said in my post in the ic. xD

Hmm...I'll make a student character soon, he/she can have Rin's seat, since he's a teacher. Unless I'm missing something here, @AceXCrossix

[QUOTE="Lazy Rocktime]Hmm...I'll make a student character soon, he/she can have Rin's seat, since he's a teacher. Unless I'm missing something here, @AceXCrossix

[/QUOTE]
I just got back so I need a dorm partner sorry for repeating but I don't want to be left behind.

True Queen Ashe]Can someone translate this into a picture please? >3< [/QUOTE] I would if I was using my other laptop. But basically this is as close to illustrating as it gets [CENTER]Board [/CENTER] [CENTER] Kazue & Ryu & Jethro & Ichigo & Akima & Rayisho Len & Keade & Zachary & Makoto & Rinshara & Mori Aaron & Suzumaki & Conner & Riika & Riki & Tanaka & Jean & Satsuki & Juvia & Emiko & Yumi & Haru & Akari & Lizabeth & Matsuo &[/CENTER] [RIGHT]Door [/RIGHT] Windows [CENTER] Back of class [/CENTER] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17938-suzumaki-arakai/ said:
@Suzumaki Arakai[/URL] Please correct me if I'm wrong

@Aqua Well, Aqua I believe your character is Len right? Well you got your partner in the beginning of the rp. Most of the dorm assignments are on the Overview. Also, right now class is about to begin so just sit nicely talk a little bit make a new friend or something. Just hang for a minute.

Aero said:
@Aqua Well, Aqua I believe your character is Len right? Well you got your partner in the beginning of the rp. Most of the dorm assignments are on the Overview. Also, right now class is about to begin so just sit nicely talk a little bit make a new friend or something. Just hang for a minute.
Ok Len will try and talk. xD

Yay, that's the spirit xD @Aqua

I'm kind of confused with the seating chart. So Jet is sitting next to Ichigo and so Ichigo is also next to Makoto and Makoto also sits next to Zack. So would Kazue be next to Ryu? @Suzumaki Arakai

Board

Kazue & Ryu & Jethro & Ichigo & Akima & Rayisho

Len & Keade & Zachary & Makoto & Rinshara & Mori

Aaron & Suzumaki & Conner & Riika & Riki &

Tanaka & Jean & Satsuki & Juvia & Emiko &

Yumi & Haru & Akari & Lizabeth & Matsuo &​

Door

Windows

Back of class

@Suzumaki Arakai like this?^

[QUOTE="True Queen Ashe]I am taking over this rp! >8( I the Queen of the Freljord declare it so!

[/QUOTE]
*throws Beyonce at you* She's the real queen!

AceXCrossix said:
This is like the third post I saw that asks 'can I join'? Of curse you can :3
Corgi appologizes, but thank you. I'll try my best since this would be my first character on this website <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, where is everyone right now? I don't know whether I missed days or just a few hours, or maybe a few minutes...my grandma says I have to "socialize" with my family. Pfft...socialize....who needs people when you have stuffed animals, food, and YouTube? HA! Socializing...

Hehe, I agree with you girl xD Anyway, class just started and so Ominis teaching reading/writing. You can either listen and take notes like a good kid or talk. There's a seating arrangement now so check the Overview it's there @BabyDoll

Users who are viewing this thread

Back