Anime Highschool

Me for now, until the people with the other teacher characters step in then the teachers will be swapped around for each subject. If we are basing this as a Japan school that's what their schedule is like. The teachers swap places ever 50 minutes and give the class their work and teach them like that. The students only leave the class for gym and lunch and personal stuff like being called down to the office or you have to pee. @Suzumaki Arakai

Yeah, I'm going on exchange to japan next year ^.^ and I was just making sure. I have a teach OC so I can swap with you @Aero

As of right now, I'm sitting (if someone were standing at the back of the class facing the front) in the second seat up from the back next to the windows and I think @RyanJXavier "Jethro" is behind me..)

@Aero

Awesome! I wish I could go on an exchange to Japan. I hope you have tons of fun! Thank you for helping out, Omi teaches reading/writing already so we just need science, math, history, and gym.

Alright, Jean is sitting in front of you but I can't remember how many seats in front though. @Suzumaki Arakai

Alright, I got math and thanks for the hope xD we should probably do the thing where the student pick out a class number and that chooses their seats. I've got this, I'll put everyone's name in this app on my phone and it'll choose the number lol @Aero

I personally lost track of the seating situation from the very start

first jet was near the door, then the middle, then the window

Haha it's no problem @RyanJXavier as long as you're not a teacher you don't have to worry about it.

Oh thank you so much for doing the seat arrangements, the dorms were hard enough to arrange with all the new people that kept coming in, and I had to do most of it on my phone xD @Suzumaki Arakai

Oh well, I'm sorry, you wrote about the teacher leaving, so I thought you meant Mr. Sato and did the wrong name. I'll change my response in a minute. @True Queen Ashe

@AceXCrossix 12- Jethro Sato @Aqua 7- Kaede Masayumi @AceXCrossix 13- Zachary Bolt @Kawaii 22- Akima Togadashi @SirDerpingtonIV 27- Rayisho Samaysune @Rayischo

18- Makoto Fujimoto @BobbyW 23- Rinshara Yoshida @Lazy Rocktime 28- Mori Hyuga @SpaceBandit

19- Riika Kagome @Hobbesisalive 24- Riki Hitori De @TheHappyPikachu

20- Juvia Grayson @LunaCrosby 25- Emiko Lanette @lonecoyote

21- Lizabeth Samerson @SirDerpingtonIV 26- Matsuo Miharu @BabyDoll

(The seats continue on beside each other)

(Seats to the left are window seats and the further to the right are doorway seats, 27 is a doorway seat.))

Example:

17 is beside 12

is beside 13

etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back