Anime Highschool

Yeah I know, once Jean head to the dorm I'll have the bell ring and everyone can run to their classrom before they're late xD

Sorry guys for not being able to reply, I wasn't feeling the best. You don't mind if I just jump in?

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Sorry guys for not being able to reply, I wasn't feeling the best. You don't mind if I just jump in?

[/QUOTE]
Hey at the bottom of p39 Jet actually woke up. Was your post intended for the time he was sleeping or did you accidentally skip over the post and think he was still asleep? (If it was for the time he was sleeping then it's all good. we can just say he got up after that)

RyanJXavier said:
Hey at the bottom of p39 Jet actually woke up. Was your post intended for the time he was sleeping or did you accidentally skip over the post and think he was still asleep? (If it was for the time he was sleeping then it's all good. we can just say he got up after that)
Ahhh, sorry! I think I must have missed that >n < I didn't get a good sleep, so I'm a bit all over the place at the moment. I apologise again, it won't happen again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back