• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Anime Highschool

Kenta walked out of his dorm and placed his bag down. He decided that since it was nice out he would sit outside. He grabbed a book and walked back out. It sure is noisy around here he thinks as he makes his way outside. Kenta sat down on the grass under a tree. He brought the book, but it just sat there next to him.

Oh...uh" he said as he got a little flusterd "sorry...i kind of got a little excited um ehe..." he said a little bit embarised as he blushed lightly. "So um....to the dorm?" he said still a little bit blushing at the thought. He then begun to laugh lightly at the momment. "um....yeah...." he said looking at her hopeing she would still say yes to going to the dorm to show the other's.

@Leaf Fi

Jean sighed in relief. "Thanks Rin." She said her blush going away. Jean then heard someone call her name and looked over to see Ichigo. "Oh hiya Ichigo." Jean said waving. @Zyra Charlotte @Kawaii

When Ichigo reached them she panted a bit before speaking to Jean again. "Who is this?" She asked with curiosity. Ichigo then added, "Hello, My name Is Ichigo Shizuka, what about yours?" She said kindly but, in a sort of shy way.

@Zyra Charlotte

@Aero

Yumi just offered him a nod, taking a few steps forward before twirling around to face him. "Mmm, let's go." She confirmed before leading the way, smiling sheepishly back at him in apology.

@drummerboi

Jean looked over at Rin. "This is my friend Rin." Jean said and looked back at Ichigo. @Zyra Charlotte @Kawaii

Connor walked so thay were at the same pace he then begun to act all shy and reserved "im kind of nurviuse i never preformed in front of a audiance before" he said putting a hand on his arm kind of scared that he will mess it all up. He then begun to wonder if the other's will like it maybe thay don't like his sense of music. He looked at yumi "i won't screw up will i" he said looking at her for confidence.

@Leaf Fi

Yumi shook her head. "No, you'll do perfectly! You don't need to be perfect, everyone messes up from time to time, after all," she comforted the other, placing her hands behind her back. "Besides, we're your friends. It won't be awful since you know us. In fact, it should make it easier." The brunette stared straight ahead for a moment, lost in thought, and before she could even stop herself, the words fell from her mouth. "Could Ryuzaki come too?" Her hands clamped over her mouth, eyes wide. Why on earth did she suggest that?! She was mad at him, dammit!

@drummerboi @Suzumaki Arakai

"I-uh. I hope you don't mind if I sit here?" Hinata asked, standing in front of the same tree that Kenta was sitting under. He just need a quiet, shady spot where he could write about his day and the new cactus he was holding in his hands. He brushed a hand through his hair, then clutching his bag. He didn't want to interrupt if the other didn't want him to. "If not, it's totally fine!" The timid silver-haired boy said, blue eyes going wide for a couple seconds.

@NickOnTheReg

Ichigo smiled sheepishly replying, "It's okay, no need to be so shy..." She said. Rin had short blonde hair and seemed shy, but she would eventually open up She guessed anyways. "Well, Nice to meet you, Rin" she added.

@Zyra Charlotte

Jethro looked around for a bit after nodding at Jean as she, Suzumaki, and Rin left. Alright time to go. He thought to himself while leaving the rooftop. There wasn't really much to do at a time like that. The teen walked down the stairs, back into the hallway, then out the doors. His hand slid into his pocket while he scanned the place. The day felt so long to him.

Connor was shocked. Why would she ask ryu to come watch him "yumi you know what ryu would do he will be absolutly livid he'll probably bash my brains in for all i know..." He said knowing ryu would be pissed at him for asking. and he might even probably start a fight "as i said before only be nice to people who have been nice to you" He said looking at her as he then continued to walk. "if you forgive people so easily they'll just drive all over you like a doormat i know from experience" he said.

@Leaf Fi

Jean put her hands in her pocket. "So whatcha doing around the dorms Ichigo?" Jean asked tilting her head a bit. @Kawaii @Zyra Charlotte

Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki was woken up by two random sneezes; sitting up her gave a large yawn and wiped his eyes.

He looked over at the clock at raised a brow, "What? I could've swore I slept forever..." with a shrug he stood up and rinsed his face with water again before heading out of his dorm to see if he had time to buy something more to eat.

Once he made it to the cafeteria he bought three yakisoba breads and two tuna sandwiches then sat down at an empty table and began to eat.

@Leaf Fi @drummerboi

((Sorry guys! I wasn't getting notifications!))

"Oh! It's a mini-cactus!" Hinata smiled, lighting up s the other male asked about the cactus. He sat down next to him, moving his bag so he could sit more comfortably. "It's pretty hard for them to grow naturally here, so my older brother went and bought one for me. They come in a lot of colors!" The silver-haired male stated, setting it down so he could get a nice look at it. It would probably just add to his collection of flowers and other assortments and plants.

@NickOnTheReg

Ichigo replied, "I was going to go put something away, but I decided not to." She said to Jean as scratched her head. "I dorm with Juvia if you know her.." She said.

@Zyra Charlotte @Aero

Yumi's brows furrowed as she shook her head. "He wouldn't do that!" The green eyed girl glanced off to her side, the slightest of frowns playing on her features. "... I know he wouldn't... He might not look it, but he can be nice..." She added as a soft afterthought. Why she was sticking up for him, she no idea... But it felt like she had to. "... Sorry... It was just a stupid idea..." She sighed, beginning to walk again.

(( It's okay! ))

@Suzumaki Arakai @drummerboi

Kenta looked at the cactus. "I've heard of them, never really seen them up close. Looks cool." he said. "I'm Kenta by the way." He said with a half smile. No one really talks to him, so he is always unsure of how to introduce and talk. "Different colors? What sort of colors?" Kenta asked. @Zero Gravity

Connor was shocked she would shout at him. He then walked in front of her "look yumi your hiding something and i don't like it you said you would tell me anything what is it...." he said looking at her he was absolutely serious now it was ether tell him the truth or that would be it "and plus why are you defeanding someone who has been not only nasty to you but to me as well..." He said not getting what she was saying

@Leaf Fi

Jean nodded. "Yeah, I know Juvia, she didn't seem to bad when I talked to her." She said, remembering yesterday. @Kawaii @Zyra Charlotte @LunaCrosby

Users who are viewing this thread

Back