• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Anime Highschool

"N-no, nothing happened! I was just curious, was all... A friend of mine told me it before, and I was just thinking about it." Well, it was sorta the truth- she had a short conversation with Ryuzaki on the matter before- so Yumi didn't feel as bad lying. With a nod, and almost like a switch was turned on within the small girl, she brightened up, clasping her hands together and rested them in front of her. "You said you brought sandwiches?" As soon as the sentence was finished, her stomach let out a soft groan at the mention of food, and she blushed softly. "Sorry, I'm a little hungry..."

@Suzumaki Arakai @drummerboi

Matoko smiled back at her, chuckling a bit, as a Response to her Statement. He didn't really mind her... 'Invasion', since he already could tell, what Kind of Person Suzumaki is, at that Point. He leaned back, against the bench and was thinking on how to answer the Girls question, "Well, it's probably the-" When Suddenly, his phone started ringing. He quickly pulled it out of his pocket, and took a look, at who was calling him, but, it seemed like he didn't know the number. "One second Suzumaki." The Boy now received the call, pressing the phone against his ear. "...Hello?" He scratched his cheek, wondering about who the Person on the other end was.

@Suzumaki Arakai @Hobbesisalive

connor paused for a momment letting her know that thay will talk about this when thay have there chat tonight "it's okay no problem evryone has to have food at some point" He said as he then begun to get them out and gave her two "So do you want to have a little walk im trying to find suzumaki and jean so i can invite them round tommorow" he said smiling glad he now has friends he can invite round now. "Or we can just sit and chat i don't sit far from suzumaki so i can just ask her in class your choice" He said smiling at her

@Leaf Fi

Suzumaki

Suzumaki was waiting for the boy to answer her returned question when his phone begin to ring all of a sudden. After he answered it Suzumaki's eyes lit up and she hopped off the bench. Darting behind his she pressed her ear to the back of the phone to listen in on the conversation...

Yes, it's rude of her but...she somehow has the idea now that it's a secret agent..

@BobbyW @Hobbesisalive

Kenta walked outside with his lunch, he always prepped his meals for the day. Since his size, he tends to eat big portions like they were nothing. He sat down on an empty bench opened it up. "I'm starving" He said to himself. Kenta pulled his phone out and played some music to help pass the time as he ate

Yumi took the two sandwiches happily, nibbling into the first one, closing her eyes in pure bliss. Who knew sandwiches could taste this good? It take the girl long to finish the sandwich off, and she beamed up at Connor. "We can walk if you want, I'm not too fussed as long as I get to eat." She giggled before returning to the second one, biting a bit off the top.

@drummerboi

"wow you eat fast" he said laughing a little "okay let's go and find Jean first maybe she's in the computer room knowing her" he said smileing lightly at her while trying to find jean. He then begun to walk keeping a slow pace while eating "So...do you think i improved since the first day" He said as he hten looked around as well trying to find the other's wondering where thay are. He rememberd he can just message Jene on a website Thay both are on it was a rp site. He went on it on his phone and found her user name "Hay jean it's me Connor want to come round mine tommorow suzumaki and yumi are comeing along with jethro"

@Leaf Fi @Aero

Kenta finished his lunch and threw away his trash. Only half over he thought as he walked back inside. "What's next?" he said outloud. He went to his locker and fixed his hair and shirt, making sure to smell decent as well. Kenta then started back down the hall.

Jean was walking to her dorm when she felt her pocket buzz. She looked at her phone and saw she had an e-mail about the rp site. She went to the site and looked at Connor's message. She replied back: Yeah sure, luv to come! @drummerboi

Connor looked at the message and smiled he then messaged her again "if you see jethro or suzumaki tell them there welcome to come as well my dad's picking us up tomorrow after school" he sent the message smileing "jean's down for tomorrow" He said lookign at yumi smiling "i asked her if she see's suzumaki or jethro to let them know about tomorrow" He said "can i sing to you...i never got a chance at the karaoke and iv never sung to anyone before? I kind of want your opinion" He said wanting her opinion.

@Leaf Fi

Yumi pouted up at him, swallowing. "I was hungry!" She replied back whilst poking her tongue out at him. "That's what happens when you don't eat before doing laps." It didn't stop her from eating though; the brunette happily took another bite, her steps a little more bouncy. She glanced up at the boy, a little wide eyed. "Really? That was quick..." The girl mumbled in slight awe. At his next question she answered with a nod, smiling a little. "Sure! I'd love to hear you. Where should we go? The dorms?"

@drummerboi

Jean looked at his latest message and nodded. She put her phone back in her pocket and walked into the dorm house.

"i guess im that good" He said laughing lightly " I think were near the music room." He said looking at the door he opened it and begun to go inside with her. H then put his cd player down "okay um forgive me if im a little nurviuse." He said looking at her as he then begun to take deep breath's he then placed a CD in and begun to sing into the microphone of course it wasn't on. But he pretended it was his voice was incredibly good the pitch was great. The timing could be a little better though. But overall he was good it looked like he had passion for it.

[media]

[/media]
@Leaf Fi

Riika heard the phone being picked up and wanted to say something like. "Here I am". When Izumi grabbed the thing out of her hands and started talking. "Hello with your secret lover." Riika's eyes widened as her sister spoke, but for some reason it was entertaining as well so she started chuckling. "Izumi drop it!" She said whispering and chuckling at both the same time. "Nah I am joking, with the bag police, we checked everyone's bag at gym. With of course the needed approval and noticed something very strange in your bag." Riika couldn't stop laughing at this point and sticked close to Izumi's ear. "We like you to come by at the principal office so that we can discuss this further." Riika managed to grab her phone and wanted to laugh to let Matoko know ot was joke, when tshe noticed that her sister already hung up. Izumi, who was looking proudly at her nails chuckled and signed Riika to go to the principal office. "Why don't you come with me?" Izumi shrugged and told her that she was going to meet her boyfriend soon. So Riika waited a while and finally dragged herself towards the principal office. Maybe Matoko wasn't even there.

@BobbyW

Kenta decided to just go back to his dorm. His legs killing him from his workout, he was walking funny as his legs buckled sometimes. Something he was used to, and didn't mind at all. Most kids stared at him as he was so big as in tall and built muscular too.

As soon as the song was over, Yumi immediately clapped, grinning up at Connor. "That was amazing!" She chirped, wide eyed in awe. His voice was brilliant in her own opinion, and she couldn't get why she was one of the only people to hear him. "Have you sang for the others yet?! You have to!" She beamed.

@drummerboi

Jean walked into her dorm room and charged up her laptop. Once again she had drained it. Jean walked back out of her dorm typing on her phone, once more not paying attention to the things around her.

"Really was that good" He said blushing at her "im quite shocked atculy that you like it" He said smileing "Come on if you said im good then let's show them" He said holding her hand and walking towards the dorm's. Thay were in the corridor though. He didn't know he was holding her hand though he was to happy that someone atculy liked his voice. He wasn't pulling to hard though he was being kind of gentle with her.

@Leaf Fi

Kenta bent town and touched his hands to the ground to stretch out his legs as he was continuing back to his dorm. "Oh the pain." He let out maybe a bit to loud but it felt so good. He stood up and continued walking slowly. Every now and then an 'ow" comes out of his mouth softly

Jean jumped and squealed like a little pig. "Oh my gosh, Rin!" She said catching her breath. When she did she looked at the blonde girl with a blush. "We don't have to mention that squeal to anyone, right?" Jean said smiling a bit, she rubbed the back of her neck. @Zyra Charlotte

Rin giggles and pats Jean on the shoulder."Nah...don't worry.I won't tell anyone."She says with a wink.

Ichigo finished her huge bento and finally went away to her dorm room, or to go find someone to talk to. Ichigo saw Jean nearby and went to go say hi. "Hey, What's up, Jean?" She said as she ran toward her.

@Aero

"It was amazing!" Yumi laughed, throwing her arms up in the air. Before she knew it though, he was taking her out of the music room to track down the others, his hand in hers. "H-huh...?" Her cheeks went a little pink as she pulled away from the touch, a little bit flustered. It was okay when she did it with girls, mostly because they were the same gender and it was seen as friendly, but with a guy... Yumi shook her head at her thoughts, dismissing them. They'd make her more embarrassed. "S-sorry..." She mumbled gently, holding the hand close to her chest.

@drummerboi

Hinata Izumi

Hinata wandered the grounds, humming happily. He had just received a tiny little cactus from home, and he had been squealing over it all afternoon. He was kind of just ogling it and cradling it in his hands all afternoon. He went to sit down under a small tree, smiling happily as he began to write a bit about it in his diary. As he watched other students look around, he frowned a bit. Skirts were so cute; it totally wasn't fair that he couldn't wear one. They were frilly, and came in different colors, and had tons of different patterns. The girls' uniform was so much cuter than the boys'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back