• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Anime Highschool

"I'm Hinata, it's nice to meet you!" Hinata smiled, beaming again at the other male. He had always been pretty happy-go-lucky, but he was still clumsy and flustered most of the time as well. "Yeah, they come in reds, purples, and oranges! It's really, really cool!" Nitori pulled out a small bundles of photos, showing the other some of the different shapes and colors that cacti came in. He hoped he wasn't overwhelming the other; he tended to do that sometimes.

@NickOnTheReg

Ryuzaki

The boy sneezed again then hammered the table he was sitting at, "Aw come on! I know I ain't sick!" after calming down he continued to eat his yakisoba bread.

@Leaf Fi @drummerboi

((Ryuzaki never really did anything to Connor xD he's never talked to him before. Connor is the one who cussed Ryuzaki out. All Ryuzaki did was push him away gently lol. And in the very beginning of the RP, Ryuzaki told Connor to lighten up on the rooftop when he was singing.))

Ichigo giggled awkwardly, "First Time I saw her, she was fighting with her twin..." She said awkwardly. Juvia seemed like a nice girl, but a bit extreme. But, hey A lot happens in 2 days. "So what are you up to?" She asked.

@Zyra Charlotte

@Aero

(atculy ryuzaki done a lot of things to yumi wich she wasn't comfterble with that made connor stick up for her he simply said not to do it and he basicly went douch on him)

Yumi's frown only deepened as soon as Connor stood in front of her, halting her in her tracks. "I'm not hiding anything, honest!" She swore, taking a step backwards. The girl was being completely honest too; there wasn't much to hide anyways. Unless, you counted the embarrassing comments Ryuzaki had made... But she'd rather keep them a secret. "He's my friend! That's why I'm defending him! I'd do the same with everyone!" Yumi sniffled, pressing her nails into the palms of her hands. "You know what, just forget about it..." She shook her head before turning on her heel, running off.

@drummerboi @Suzumaki Arakai

drummerboi said:
(atculy ryuzaki done a lot of things to yumi wich she wasn't comfterble with that made connor stick up for her he simply said not to do it and he basicly went douch on him)
(Douche...really? Dude, you're making Ryu seem like all he's ever done is terrible things to them both. It's literally just his personality. He can be snappy, just like most humans can. In my eyes, Ryu literally is just an average human teenage male.)

Kenta looked at the pictures. "Wow those look really cool." He said. Kenta was actually enjoying the conversation since it doesn't happen often. "The purple one looks awesome." he added. Purple was always one of Kenta's favorite colors. "Do you have all of these." he reached to touch the cactus very curious. @Zero Gravity

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]((Ryuzaki's just like the average manga guy in a shoujo manga xD ))

[/QUOTE]
(Exactly. I don't see why Connor is freaking out and making a huge deal over a couple incidents...)

"wait yumi im sorry" he said running after her "yumi im sorry" He said running after her he didn't mean to pressure her he just felt something was wrong. He then continued to run after her "yumi im sorry..." He said trying to make sure she was okay. "Yumi...." he said looking at her trying to catch up to her. "please i didn't mean to pressure you" He said hopeing she was listining.

@Leaf Fi

(well im my eyes i see him differently.)

(( to be honest i think i should just leave the rp im makeing way to many problems...))

((since i can't even solve my own problems out....))

((i should just leave let's face it i created a shit charicter that shouldn't be in this type of rp in the first place im only makeing this rp worse for evryone...))

((okay if i didn't mess up then say 5 good things my charicter has done in the rp.....im sory if i sound like a dick but being alone for a week dose that to you...also your ex telling you there seeing someone else hit's you as well i rp to distract myself from the crap in my life but it all comes back...))

"Wait! Don't touch it! Those spikes hurt!" Hinata squeaked, pushing Kenta's hand away so he wouldn't touch it. He then blushed in embarrassment, moving his hand away and rubbing the back of his neck. "Sorry, they just really hurt. Yeah, those are all mine. Sadly, they're all at home, so I can't really get them at the moment. I really love all of them though, kind of like pets, but they can't really love you back, and all you have to do is water them," the silver-haired male chuckled, smiling again, the lightest shade of pink dusting his cheeks the only evidence of his previous embarrassment.

@NickOnTheReg

Yumi just didn't stop; too many things were running through her head at the moment. Her mind was a jumbled mess, and she could barely think straight. So she just ran, focusing on the ache her legs were screaming out until she couldn't anymore. The girl shoved open the doors to the cafeteria before her legs began to buckle underneath her. Fortunately, she caught on to a wall before falling, and she leaned her weight against it, trying to catch her breath.

@Suzumaki Arakai @drummerboi

Jethro was just walking around campus when he saw a familiar red head enter his line of sight. "Yo, Red" The teen said walking up by Koichi. " . . . What's up?" He slightly tilted his head a bit while awaiting the guy's response. Jet didn't really know him that well, but he figured that it would be nice to have a solid bro on campus. Why not check up on this guy? He thought to himself.

@Wataru

Users who are viewing this thread

Back