• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Anime Highschool

Rin blushed at Suzumaki's question,before running up to her and telling her what her type of guys is."W-Well...he must be r-responsible,dominant,o-overprotective,he m-must know h-how to make me smile...k-kind...fatherly..."she smiled as she says that.

Jean shook her head. "Jet were going back to the cafeteria." Jean said and motioned Rin to follow her. Jean caught up with Suzumaki chuckling. @Zyra Charlotte

Kameko looked up at the boy who was talking. She didn't catch half the boy said, but she just smiled and nodded. "Thanks, bye Koi-chan!" She said teasingly. She didn't realize that class was over and it was lunch time until now. "Oh... Whoops." She said, giggling to herself. The blonde haired girl put away her drawing book and put her work in the book bag as well. She ran out of the room and towards the cafeteria. It was probably going to be full, so she was thinking of places she could go. "Going anywhere may be... not so good considering I might lose track of time." She said to herself, entering the cafeteria and quickly getting food before sitting down at a table and eating as quickly as possible. 'Once I finish I can go take so pictures.' She thought, continuing to eat.

@Wataru - Conversed with and left

@Anyone

Hajime watched the two leave together, hand in hand. 'Completely obvious...' She thought, going to out her hands in her pocket but realizing she's wearing the female uniform. With a disappointed sigh, she went down to the cafeteria, getting food, and leaving the large room. 'The people in this place sometimes...' She thought, walking into an empty room that once belonged to a teacher and began to eat quietly.

@Anyone

Connor decided to get something to eat on his own for once he went tot he canteen and begun to get some food leaving the room he sat under the sakura tree and begun to eat on his own. He needed the time on his own today Can this week get any worse. he then finsihed eating and decided to go to the roof. Maybe listening to music there would make him better. he went up there and just sat down He was used to being alone at times sometimes it's what he needed he put his headphones and begun to sing to himself. The song had a lot of depth. And made him think that what the song means is true

[media]

[/media]

After he finished singing he went downstairs and saw hajime he walked in "hay.....you don't mind if we can continue with are chat" he said looking at her hopeing she would say yes. He then grabbed a chair and saw next to her hopeing she wouldn't mind. He thenput his hands on the table shacking a little afraid on what she might say. She might say yes or she might just tell him to go away for all he knows.

@Corgi

drummerboi said:
Connor decided to get something to eat on his own for once he went tot he canteen and begun to get some food leaving the room he sat under the sakura tree and begun to eat on his own. He needed the time on his own today Can this week get any worse. he then finsihed eating and decided to go to the roof. Maybe listening to music there would make him better. he went up there and just sat down He was used to being alone at times sometimes it's what he needed he put his headphones and begun to sing to himself. The song had a lot of depth. And made him think that what the song means is true
[media]

[/media]

After he finished singing he went downstairs and saw hajime he walked in "hay.....you don't mind if we can continue with are chat" he said looking at her hopeing she would say yes. He then grabbed a chair and saw next to her hopeing she wouldn't mind. He thenput his hands on the table shacking a little afraid on what she might say. She might say yes or she might just tell him to go away for all he knows.

@Corgi
Hajime was in a pretty good mood when Connor walked in, so if he wanted to talk, she'd listen. The question is if she'll continue listening after a little bit. 'I suppose it all depends on whether or not he says something idiotic.' She thought, nodding when he asks. The girl continued to eat her lunch, staring at the boy with a hard face, keeping her stern look.

"well i might as well tell you evrything" he said as he told her about his past the bullyig the domestic abuse and witnessing it not having friends until now evrything. It took a little while but he finally finished. He never mentioned yumi until the end "after i told yumi she...she understood me something that no one else did and i want to help her with some things since she helped me" He said looking at hajime hoping she won't make fun of it or anything. "the only think i have of my mothers was this" he said getting his music box out and showing it to her.

@Corgi

drummerboi said:
"well i might as well tell you evrything" he said as he told her about his past the bullyig the domestic abuse and witnessing it not having friends until now evrything. It took a little while but he finally finished. He never mentioned yumi until the end "after i told yumi she...she understood me something that no one else did and i want to help her with some things since she helped me" He said looking at hajime hoping she won't make fun of it or anything. "the only think i have of my mothers was this" he said getting his music box out and showing it to her.
@Corgi
Hajime nodded, expression, once again, not changing. "Huh... Interesting." She mumbled, looking at the music box. 'This kid's life is just... Plain depressing.' She thought, looking back up at Connor. "What do you want me to say? If you wanted to be sympathized, you can talk to Aiko or something." She said, finishing off her lunch and clearing her throat and speaking with normal voice. "I'm only good at giving reality, and I'm sure you're only going to get hurt if you like Yumi. I've seen the way she looks at another guy, and the way he looks at her, it's honestly, really obvious that they like each other." Hajime said, cracking her knuckles before getting up and saying. "Need anything else?"

Satsuki

Satsuki smiled to Riika and patted her on the shoulder. 'Go get him, I sure he doesn't like someone else.' After that the girl left and he stayed in the class, finishing the last questions. The boy tapped the end of his pen against his head while thinking. Hmm, maybe..no? The questions were hard but Satsuki liked to make homework so he did his best.

After a while he finally finished and grabbed his bag, heading towards the nursery. Not that he was injured. he just wanted to see Ringo. When he arrived the boy tapped on the door and opened it. 'Guess who I am,' He said smiling with a low voice, entering the room.

@Corgi

Riika

Riika laughed after a little talk she had with Satsuki. The boy stayed in the class room and she adjusted her back while heading towards the Courtyard. 'Finally lunch!!' The girl grinned and crossed her arms behind her head. She hated school and was relieved with every pause or free time they got. Her pace was rather quick and she arrived in at the Courtyard after 1 minute or so. The girl sat down on a bench and enjoyed the shadow of the tree hanging over her. 'Food food.' She mumbled while grabbing her holy bento.

@Anyonewhowantstointeract

Ringo was still typing on the WordPad when Satsuki entered the room. He quickly minimized what he was doing and kissed his teeth. "Hm... Considering no teacher has that voice and no other student other than Satsuki visits me," He dramatically turned his chair and stroked an imaginary cat. "Satsuki!" He said, smiling deviously, "I've been waiting for you." Ringo then bursted out laughing, covering his face as he did so."Sorry about that! I've been cooped up in here for awhile so I'm still adjusting to the 'Outernet's people." He joked, dropping his hands into his lap and sitting back in the chair, "So... What's up?" He asked.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

"i see she likes ryu doesn't she well i can't control love and i wish them good fortune in the future i just want to clear the wind between us and im glad i did If you want to tell ryu that's fine with me... thank you for listening to me most people don't" he said smiling lightly "thank you" he said walking outside back to the sakura tree he was kind of upset. He did like yumi and felt a little heart broken. His day just keeps getting worse and worse it seems. He sighed he just wanted to go home. but what home did he have to be honest a fake one. with fake family that love him. He wasn't being selfish he loved his foster parents very much but he thought on what if thay were going to have a baby.

@Corgi

Corgi said:
Ringo was still typing on the WordPad when Satsuki entered the room. He quickly minimized what he was doing and kissed his teeth. "Hm... Considering no teacher has that voice and no other student other than Satsuki visits me," He dramatically turned his chair and stroked an imaginary cat. "Satsuki!" He said, smiling deviously, "I've been waiting for you." Ringo then bursted out laughing, covering his face as he did so."Sorry about that! I've been cooped up in here for awhile so I'm still adjusting to the 'Outernet's people." He joked, dropping his hands into his lap and sitting back in the chair, "So... What's up?" He asked.
Satsuki chuckled when the male did all kind of dramatic things. 'Maybe you should become an actor' He patted the nurse on his head and sat down on one of the beds. 'Well I wanted to eat lunch with ya, but I am now going to take you outside.' The teen smirked and walked towards Ringo. 'You've been here for too long, get up.' With his hand he made a sign that showed him to get up. 'Or do you want me to drag you?' Now his smirk grew wider and Satsuki already spread his arms. 'Hm?'

drummerboi said:
"i see she likes ryu doesn't she well i can't control love and i wish them good fortune in the future i just want to clear the wind between us and im glad i did If you want to tell ryu that's fine with me... thank you for listening to me most people don't" he said smiling lightly "thank you" he said walking outside back to the sakura tree he was kind of upset. He did like yumi and felt a little heart broken. His day just keeps getting worse and worse it seems. He sighed he just wanted to go home. but what home did he have to be honest a fake one. with fake family that love him. He wasn't being selfish he loved his foster parents very much but he thought on what if thay were going to have a baby.
@Corgi
"No problem." Hajime said, doing a lazy wave as he left. Once he did, she let out a sigh as she got up herself, throwing away the lunch, and walking to... No where. She just began walking. She didn't really know what she was doing, not did she know where she was going, so she just walked. It was kind of peaceful, but at the same time it made her uneasy.

Hobbesisalive said:
Satsuki chuckled when the male did all kind of dramatic things. 'Maybe you should become an actor' He patted the nurse on his head and sat down on one of the beds. 'Well I wanted to eat lunch with ya, but I am now going to take you outside.' The teen smirked and walked towards Ringo. 'You've been here for too long, get up.' With his hand he made a sign that showed him to get up. 'Or do you want me to drag you?' Now his smirk grew wider and Satsuki already spread his arms. 'Hm?'
Ringo did a hair flip, smirking, "Maybe I should..." He then laughed and shook his head. That would be way out of my comfort zone. Helping others is where I'm at." He said, lifting his legs to sit crisscrossed on the chair. His eyes widened when she started mentioning the outside. "You wouldn't dare..." He said, raising and eyebrow. Ringo crossed his arms over his chest and looked away, "I don't wanna!" He said childishly and stubbornly. His lips were pursed and he had his eyes closed, still playing the childish act.

Satsuki grinned and slapped himself on the forehead. 'Well you asked for it.' He walked towards the male lifted him up in his arms. It was a good thing that Satsuki was rather large, otherwise he could never have hold Ringo like this. 'To the sun with you,' he adjusted him in his arms and ran towards the door that brought them outside.

@Corgi

Hobbesisalive said:
Satsuki grinned and slapped himself on the forehead. 'Well you asked for it.' He walked towards the male lifted him up in his arms. It was a good thing that Satsuki was rather large, otherwise he could never have hold Ringo like this. 'To the sun with you,' he adjusted him in his arms and ran towards the door that brought them outside.
@Corgi
Right as Satsuki took a step towards him, his eye widened slightly and dropped the act. "I thought you were joking!" He yelped, hitting him lightly on the back. "This is unfair!" He shouted, trying to not to burst out into laughter. When he mentioned the sun, he quickly shouted, "Noooooo! The light! It burnsssss~!" He said, hissing as if he was a vampire even though they weren't even outside.

Kiyomi yawned as she got up from her seat, and quickly headed towards lunch. She always cooked her own meals, and then packed them for later. She loved cooking a lot, so she decided that she should go outside to enjoy it. She sat on a bench next to the school, taking soft bites of a sweet roll that she had baked herself. She smiled and let out a sigh of relief, enjoying the familiarly sweet flavor that washed over her tongue.

@ANYONE

@Anyonewhowantstointeract

@Anyonewho'soutside

Connor looked and saw a girl alone he rememberd what the councler said "interact with other students" He smiled lightly he needed someone to talk to right now he walked over to her "hay you don't mind if i sit there do you" he said pointing to a spot next to her smieling lightly. He then looked at the girl smileing lightly as he then waited for her to say that he can sit next to her.

@Zero Gravity

Kiyomi looked over at the boy, nodding slightly. She didn't really mind that he was sitting there, but she just wanted to eat and enjoy her food. "S-sure. That's fine, I guess," she murmured, taking another bite of her rice cake. It didn't really matter, as long as she was able to enjoy the quiet of the wind and the sound of the trees rustling. The sky had a nice blue hue to it today, so she really didn't want to be interrupted.

Kameko finally finished eating and threw away her lunch, sprinting outside as she got got her camera ready. The girl finally reached outside and stopped abruptly right as she got outside. It was beautiful... Really, really pretty. The good thing about being a photographer, she sees beauty in everything. She was trying to find an angle for the picture and she heard talking. Being the social butterfly Kameko is, she jogged over to Connor and Kiyomi. "KIYO-CHAN!" She shouted, tackle hugging the girl once again. She does this every time she sees her. When she noticed Connor, she waved. "Hi, buddy!" She yelled, smiling brightly as she held up her camera and took a picture of him. "I'll save that one so that I can remember where I met you!" The blonde said, brown eyes bright with excitement.

@Zero Gravity

@drummerboi

Connor smiled and sat next to her. He then kept quiet he knew she liked sitting in silence just like she did it was kind of nice. He then continued to look at the cherry blossom tree. He then looked at the sky and the rustle tree's in the wind. "you like sitting in silance to" he said finaly breacking the silance a little. as he then looked at the girl who was sitting next to him. He didn't mean to he jut wanted to start a small conversation. When a strange yt energetic girl took his picture he smiled lightly "your a bit energetic aren't you" he said smiling as he then begun to look at the girl.

@Zero Gravity @Corgi

"Ah! Kameko-chan!" Kiyomi smiled, making sure the other girl didn't knock her food off of her lap. She honestly had an appreciation for food. She hugged the other girl back, still a bit flustered. She watched as Kameko took a picture of the boy next to her. "For all those pictures you take, I'm surprised you don't have a photographic memory," the brunette giggled, pushing her red glasses up once more.

@Corgi @drummerboi

"Names Connor Gray if any of you want to know you two seem close" he said smiling lightly as he then begun to look at the two girls. He noticed that the girls lunch was hand made "did you cook those yourself there quite impressive and that 's from a cook myself" he said smiling lightly as he then begun to look at the girl who took his picture "you didn't get a bad picture of me right?" he said looking at her

@Corgi @Zero Gravity

Satsuki needed all his strength to let Ringo not drop. 'Stay still!' He said quickly and walked into the sun. 'Your pale face can use some light.' The boy laughed while putting the nurse down in the grass. 'There you go.' He said still laughing while grabbing an onigiri out of his bag. 'So, tell me how you ended up being a nurse.' Suddenly the expression on his face changed into a serious one. Satsuki wanted to know more about him, he wanted to.

@Corgi

"Nice to meet you Connor-chan! I'm Kameko! And of course we're close, we're best friends!" When he talked about the lunch she smiled. She knew that Kiyomi always had bakers hand. Her food was always great, and even better when she tried. 'She always tries, what am I talking about?' She thought, then hearing about the picture. "Bad picture? Never! No such thing. What's the definition of bad?" She said teasingly, waiting for Kiyomi to pose.

@dummerboi

@Zero Gravity

Ringo did as he was told and folded his arm, pouting as he sat down on the grass when he put him down. He turned serious with the boy did as well. "Well... I don't really have a story. I just wanted to help others, so I became a nurse. Not really a nurse for life, hopefully. I want to eventually become a doctor." He said, now laying in the grass and staring at the clouds. "What do you want to be when you grow up?" He asks, thinking it was a simple, yet often asked question.

@Hobbesisalive

Users who are viewing this thread

Back