• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Anime Highschool

"I say you guys should make chocolate cookies since most people like chocolate. But knowing Suzumaki anything would be good to her." Jean said not looking up from her laptop. She knew Jet wasn't talking to her but still, she was almost done on her blog and was getting a bit bored. @RyanJXavier @Leaf Fi

At the change of topic, Yumi immediately jumped right up from her previous 'hiding position' and made her way over to Jethro. "I have a feeling she'd like chocolate chip!" She stated and sat cross legged on the bed, looking over at him. "Oh! Thanks for the advice, Jean," she called over to the girl with a grateful smile before focusing her attention on her dorm mate once more. "That sound okay to you?"

@RyanJXavier @Aero

@RyanJXavier[/URL] @Aero @True Queen Ashe @Leaf Fi

Miyamura Sato

Miyamura continues to smile, listening to the girl as she speaks.

Once finished he answers, "I'm Miyamura Sato. I teach math and I'm also the student counselor."

His voice was smooth as he spoke, looking at her he tilts his head.

"We're you in my class today? I'm still learning faces and I want to make sure all of my students get their work."

@SirDerpingtonIV
She nodded. "Yeah... I was in your class today. And I got the work. Don't worry," she smiled, looking up at him. "Nice to meet you though, Mr. Sato."

"Yep sounds good. We're baking from scratch right? Not a frozen tub of cookie dough?" Jethro questioned while tilting his head a bit. The ones from the frozen tub were all right. However, cookies really tasted better from scratch. Jet's experience with baking was probably a seven out of ten. So he had adequate knowledge for making cookies from scratch.

@Leaf Fi @Aero

Yumi laughed. "Please. We're professionals here, Jethro. Of course we're baking from scratch." She'd never actually tasted cookies made from a frozen tub, but the brunette automatically assumed that by making them from scratch, they would taste far better. More love was put into them, after all. Yumi paused for a moment before placing her hands on her lap. "... Could you do that handstand again? That was pretty cool..." She asked sheepishly. Not that Yumi actually wanted to do one herself, she just found it amusing to watch.

@RyanJXavier @Aero

Jean stopped typing and tuned off her laptop. She closed it and looked over at Jethro, her eyes had an excited twinkle in them. She too wanted to see him do the handstand again because it was pretty cool. @RyanJXavier @Leaf Fi

Jethro nodded at Yumi and put his hands onto the ground. He used his legs to push off the bed and get back into a handstand. "Did ya want me to teach you? It actually isn't that hard...just need to get the balance right" Jet stated while looking at Yumi from a much lower perspective. Most of his tricks were self taught. The guy just mimicked whatever he watched. His actions bit back when attempting dangerous flips though.

@Leaf Fi @Aero

Yumi's eyes widened momentarily as she shook her head. "I don't think I could... I'd most likely end up falling and hurting someone..." The brunette admitted awkwardly with a brief laugh, looking to the left. She had to admit though, it would be pretty amazing to see what it felt like doing one...

@RyanJXavier @Aero

Jethro got back onto his two feet. "You won't because I'll help you keep your balance" Jethro clarified puttin his hand out toward Yumi. "Come on, I won't let you fall or hurt anyone. I promise" He kept his hand out toward his dorm mate. At least they were practicing on carpet. It was a nice soft carpet too, not the cheap thin and rough kind.

@Leaf Fi @Aero

Yumi pressed her lips together nervously as her eyes flickered between Jethro's face and outstretched hand. She was still a tad uncertain, but knew that if she didn't try it now, she'd definitely regret it later. "... Okay..." Her voice was barely audible, but thanks to the quiet room it was easily picked up. She took the hand in front of her sheepishly and pulled herself off the bed, releasing a nervous sigh. "I apologise in advance if this goes wrong..."

@RyanJXavier @Aero

Aiko didn't realize he was still behind her unti\l he said that he wanted to join, "Wh- really?" She asks, eyes lighting up, excited that she may already have a teammate. She felt the wind from the door closing and turned towards the door, confused. Right when she was about to turn around to ask what happened, the door opened again and she was handed a slip of paper. "O-oh.. A-alright, sir!" She said, bowing in respect. "T-thank you." She said, smiling wider than she has today. When Kazue spoke again, she felt like jumping and squealing, "T-t-that's great!" She said, now really excited to recruit people. She didn't even get bothered when she was pat on the back.

When Koichi spoke, her attention was draw to him. With his seriousness now, it seemed completly different than earlier. She was honestly surprised but didn't say anything until the Principal finished. "I-I can tell you what we have to do for homework from one class." She said, not admitting that she wasn't here for the first 3/4 of the school day. Kazue talked about a girl named Emiko, who she figured was the short pink haired girl's name, then he introduced himself. "O-oh! I'm Ueno Aiko, nice ot meet you, Suoh-kun." She said, smiling back again, "Uhm..." She then realized that she didn't know what to do now, "Sh-should we go look for the girl?" She asked, wanting to help. Though, she also wanted to go to karaoke with Koichi.

@Wataru
@Suzumaki Arakai @lonecoyote

Hajime glares at Kazue when he touched Aiko but did nothing. He didn't want to completly ruin Aiko's social life, so he was trying to calm down and not do anything rash. He suddenly calms down and continues to say nothing, just standing between Koichi and Aiko.

Ringo heard the door to his comfy office open and felt his chair be spun around, when he realized who it was, he smiled and spoke, "Ah, Satsu-" He was cut off by the sudden speaking of him. "You went after her? Wow, my apologize." He said, sighing slightly. "Care to tell me what happened?" He asked, wanting to fix whatever mess he caused.

@Hobbesisalive

Jean stopped herself from sighing happily. 'Okay now that I look at this situation, Jethro and Yumi would make such an adorable couple!' She thought to herself. She rested her chin on her hand smiling a bit and continued to watch seeing how this plays out. 'She agreed! Oh I wished I had so popcorn this is going to be so cute!' Jean held in her excitement. She has shipped people many times before that she got a poker face so people weren't able to see that she was shipping them. @Leaf Fi @RyanJXavier

"It won't go wrong" Jethro said walking over to the wall. "Alright so all you have to do is put your hands down on the ground about shoulder width apart, then kick your feet up so that your hand stand is leaning against it" He quickly demonstrated the movement for Yumi before getting back on his two feet. "I'll catch you if you fall...which you won't" The teen said waiting for Yumi to try it out.

@Leaf Fi

Kazue smiled at the girl named Aiko. "Please, call me Kazue. If you want to, you can. If you have something else to do, I can look for Emiko by myself. It's no big deal." He said and looked at the guy.

"I wish I could help. I fell asleep in my dorm room...so yeah." he laughed out and looked away. He didn't mean to fall asleep in his dorm, but he couldn't help it. The bed was just so comfy. Kazue put his hands in his pockets and pulled his phone out, finding Emiko's name and calling her.

Emiko stood by Matoko, talking about softball practice and the new pitch she just mastered. She felt her phone vibrate and pulled it out, answering and putting it to her ear.

"Hello? Oh, Kazue! Yes, I'm in the school! No, I didn't find the classroom! What? Kazue, I'm going to kill you. Where are you? Why are you at the Principal's? I'll be there in a few. Ok. Ok. Bye." she rolled her eyes and ended the call, putting her phone back in her pocket. She looked at Matoko and smiled softly.

"That was Kazue. Do you want to come with me and meet him?" she asked with a small smile.

Matoko shrugged and decided to go with it since he didn't have anything else to do at the moment.

"Sure, why not? I love meeting new people!"

Kazue hung up and smiled, looking at everyone. "She's on her way so we don't have to go find her."

@Wataru

Soonly after he finished talking seriously and received the papers or the club, he noticed that everyone was looking at him, probably because of his uncommon stoic actions. People generally look surprised when seeing it for the first time, but soonly get used to Koichi's extremely polite work ethics. "Shall we had to the karaoke? Also, everyone, feel free to tag along" he said back to his normal and easygoing self, smiling brightly.

(Small post but i think it was good for character development :3)

Yumi nodded as she listened to the explanation, clenching her fists determinedly. This was it. Her head nodded once more before she stood in font of the wall, closing her eyes as she exhaled deeply. The girl then placed the palms of her hands against the carpet, counting down from three inside her head before kicking her legs up. The first time failed completely- they were no where near high enough- but the second attempt was a lot better. But, as the saying goes, third time's the charm, and she kicked her legs up fully and got the perfect handstand.

"I did it!" She squealed, looking around in her upside world in excitement. "Lookie, Jean! I'm doing a handstand!" A joyful laugh escaped Yumi's mouth and she moved back onto her own two feet- albeit clumsily- before practically tackling Jethro into a hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" The teen was beaming from ear to ear in pride as she gently squeezed her dorm mate in the hug. "Did you see it, Jean?! I actually did it!"

@RyanJXavier @Aero

Jean said encouraging things as Yumi tried for the handstand. She watched as Yumi did a perfect handstand on her third try! Jean clapped smiling. "Good job Yumi!" She exclaimed. Jean laughed when she tackled Jet for a hug and then squeezed him. "Yes Yumi I saw the whole thing!" Jean said still giggling a bit. @RyanJXavier @Leaf Fi

Jethro watched Yumi's attempts then smiled at her third try. "That's it! You got it Yumi!" He announced before being tackled into a hug. The teen laughed at his dorm mate's excitement. "You're welcome, you're welcome, you're welcome" Jet replied hugging Yumi back. "You need to get out of your boundaries more often. I think you'd be surprised with the things you'll be able to accomplish" He said to Yumi before glancing at Jean. "Same for you Jean" Jet added.

@Leaf Fi @Aero

Jean stopped clapping when Jethro's remark soon was pointed at her. She smiled and rubbed the back of her neck. "Hehe, yeah." Was all that she mustered out. Maybe she will try, but she doesn't feel comfortable doing a handstand in some else's house as well with all these people here to watch her.

"Yeah." She said, agreeing with Koichi. She then realized that she should probably dress in something more comfortable than the dress he was wearing. "Oh.. uhm.. I'm probably going ot c-change into something a bit more fitting." She said, a light blush coming over her cheeks as she said that. "Uhm.. Should we meet at the front gate?" She suggests, thinking that should she also probably grap her wallet and other supplize she may need. 'I'll probabky wok on my essay more as well...' She thought. Aiko didn't notice that she was staring at her book until she finished her thought. She qucikly looked up and blushed a bit more. "U-uhm.. Yeah... I-i'll be there!" She said, hurrying off with Hajime trailing closely behind her.

"Hazel get back here!" The twenty year old man yelled watching his younger sister walk into the campus by herself. "Relax, just go park the car!" The young girl said rapidly walking out of her brother's line of sight. Ryu furrowed his brows as he quickly drove around the parking lot. "Hm hm hm" Hazel hummed as she looked around the campus. Time to surprise that idiot. The eight year old girl scanned the area with her eyes suddenly pausing herself in her tracks. Where was she? "I'm lost?" She mumbled looking around with worry suddenly plastered onto her face.

Ryu managed to park the car with lightning speed and enter the campus shortly after his younger sister did. "Hazel!" The man growled walking around the place trying to find his younger sister. That impatient girl. He thought to himself before finding Hazel. "Ryu!" Hazel wrapped her arms around her older brother. "Don't do that again. Did you find Jet?" Ryu asked looking around. The young girl shook her head, "Nooo I didn't even know where I was".

Aiko swiftly exited the building, stopping once she left and gulping down the fresh air. She didn't know why she ran off like that in such a hurry... Maybe she was just nervous? Yeah.. Nervous because of all the people. When she straightened up and started towards the dorms, she saw a man and a young girl hugging. "Hm?" Aiko said, cuirous to who these two where. She didn't want to approach them directly, thinking it'd be weird, so she went on with her buisness, making her way to the dorms every-so-slowly so that if they needed help, she was there to.

@RyanJXavier

"She looks nice!" The young girl suddenly said spotting Aiko as she hugged Ryu. Hazel pushed her brother away and ran up to the girl. "Hi!" She waved with a big smile on her face. "Hazel-" Ryu began trying to stop his sister, but was suddenly interrupted by her powerful, cute voice. "I'm Hazel, and that's my brother, Ryu. Do you know who Jethro Sato is?" She questioned looking up at Aiko. "He's my brother too. I was supposed to surprise him but...RYU was supposed to get the destination details. He obviously flopped" Hazel explained rolling her eyes at her older brother. "Hey, don't be so sassy" Ryu commented from the side.

@Corgi

Aiko saw the little girl and smiled, greeting her back, "Hello!" She said, listening ot what the girl had to say, at the mention of Jethro, she smiled a bit more. "Jet, yes. I'm not very sure where his is, but if you'd like, I can try and help find him. Do you want to go look for him while I give him a call?" She asks, quickly coming up with a remedy for the situation at hand, "Or maybe you can give me his contact information so that if this problem arrises again, we can do the same thing." Aiko suggests, thinking it was a pretty good plan.

@RyanJXavier

Hazel smiled, "That would be awesome!" Ryu unlocked his phone and showed Jethro's number to Aiko. "Please don't tell him we're here though. I still want it to be a surprise" The young girl requested while waiting for Aiko to get Jethro's number down. "Eh why does it need to be a surprise anyway?" Ryu asked before getting slapped in the back by his sister. "It's more meaningful, Ryu" The young Hazel explained.

@Corgi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back