• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Anime Highschool

Yumi shook her head in response, keeping by Jethro's side. She was still a little shaken up by the eariler incident, so staying close to him made her feel a little better and safer. "Not that I can think of, do you need anything?" She questioned back, raising a brow. The smoker passed by the small group and she shrunk back a little, only coming out of her shell as she watched teo girls run by. She stared, unblinking. "What on earth...?" @RyanJXavier @Suzumaki Arakai @Corgi

Ichigo giggled at her amazement of twin braids, something that she had to done with her dolls as a child. She had done her hair like that as well but now was sticking to low twin tails and ponytails. She then replied, "My full name means Lightly Fragranced Strawberry" She loved it when she said her name's meaning; it made her feel like a heroine or something.

@BobbyW

Connor took the opertunity to escape thay were breacking his walls and he needed to remember. Het hen walked to his room he didn't exactly left without people knowing at least nearly all of he saw him leave and his room door slammed shut. he went to his bed and turned on his music full blast. He cerled up into a ball and begun to listen to his music. Thay were breaking his walls and h hated that more then anything. H wanted t remind himself that thay wern't truly his "frainds" that he can't trust anyone who got close to him. He was listening to his paranoia and his doubt.

Jean out of the corner of her eye saw Ryuzaki. 'It's what'shisname.' She thought. She looked at Yumi who looked still shaken up.

Riika just wanted to response to Matoko when her hand was grabbed. The girl from before shook her hand and introduced her self. She just took another sip from her coke and smiled, as she tilted her head. She sure was energetic, but well it couldn't be helped. It made her energetic as well, just what she needed. Riika relieved her hand from the grip and turned her head around. 'Excuse me,' She said while heading towards the girl room. She would be right back, but on her way she bumped into the guy from before. The smoking one. She made eye contact but kept walking.

@Suzumaki Arakai

Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki didn't make it far passed the group of people when suddenly two girls; one of them the chick he called and tranny, came running by.

One of the girls was chasing the other for cookies.

Shortly after that the chick with white hair bumped into him. "Annoying..." he thought to himself as he stood near the group of people.

Not far behind him he could hear someone, "It's what'shisname."

He knew she was talking about him. Turning on his heel he now faced Jean.

Giving a lousy smirk he introduces himself, "Tanaka Ryuzaki."

@Leaf Fi @Aero @RyanJXavier

Suzumaki

Suzumaki released the boys hand and gave a bow; the white haired girl had already retrieved her hand back.

"Nice name Makoto! Ma-ko-to!" She did a dance with her fingers while spelling out his name.

@Hobbesisalive @BobbyW

Aiko looked behind her and saw Hajime catching up to her. "I don't have stamina." She whispered, pouting slightly. Suddenly, she was airborn. "Eep!" She yelps, suddenly hitting the ground with a thump. "Ow, ow, ow..." She whispered before seeing the box fly into Ryuzaki's hand.

Hajime saw the oppotunity and took it, "Eat the cookies!" She yelled to Ryuzaki.

"No, don't!" Aiko yelled, getting up quickly and starting to run over.

@Suzumaki Arakai

Last edited by a moderator:
Conor after a while wrote a letter to the nice girl "Dear nice girl i didn't get your name but you seem the only one can truly trust. so. Im going to do something i would never do. Im going to write about my life." He then procedded to write his life and how things didn't go well for him. He then finsihed writeing it "the reason im telling you this is because. I feel evryone will breack my walls and i don't want that You might be asking why am i writeing it to you now. well i feel it's just to much for me to bear if you want come to my room and comfort me it wouldn't make any difference. on the outside im sweet and kind on the inside im screaming regards Connor Gray" He then begun to go outside dropping the letter near her as he walked around and headed back to his room slamming the door again and went on hs bed tears begun to run down his cheeks.

@Leaf Fi

"Yup! exactly!" Makoto responded, chuckling a bit. He already enjoyed Suzumaki's presents, just with that, she managed to change the whole atmosphere of the Situation, that made her Special. The Boy suddenly heared someone yelling something about Cookies, from not too far away, and wondered what that was. "...Did you guys hear that?", he questioned the Group.

@Kawaii

Ichigo smiled at the little group of people she was in. She then was reminded she was still in her school clothes. She sneaked into her dorm and dressed quickly, not noticing her dorm partner's side of the room. She went back outside to the commotion and saw Aiko there. "Hey, Aiko!" She smiled.

@Corgi

62a40d2ed8562f73eea96ef0dc483e7c.jpg

When Makoto asked about the noise, she shrugged, not knowing id he noticed that Ichigo changed clothes.

@BobbyW

Riika returned from the toilet and walked back to the little group. 'Yeah, there are two people fighting over cookies.' The girl rolled her eyes and chuckled, silly class she had. 'But anyway Suzumaki, I am Riika. Nice to meet ya.' She introduced herself for the fourth time this day. A day of meeting a lot of people.

@BobbyW @Suzumaki Arakai

"Nope I'm all good" Jethro said looking at Yumi. He saw her shrink away from Ryuzaki causing him to shift his gaze to the smoker. Two girls were offering him cookies or something. What is going on... The teen thought to himself before beginning to walk away from the group. It wasn't really much of a question. Everything that was happening was just confusing him. Jet heard Jean and Ryuzaki exchange introductions and shook his head as he walked toward the more front area of the school. That was, afterall the place Aaron told them to meet him at.

@Leaf Fi @Suzumaki Arakai @Aero @Corgi

Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki nodded and was about to say something when a random box of cookies came flying towards him, he turned to the side and caught them; looking confused he saw the tranny girl yelling at him to eat them.

He made a face of disgust, "I'm not gonna eat them...." He thought; sweet things made him feel sick, just the smell of them.

Just as he was about to hand the cookies to someone else a short girl came towards him sprinting like a mad man.

She jumped into the air and shot past him; looking down he realized the cookies were gone.

"Wha...." Even after all of this his facial expression didn't change once.

@Aero @RyanJXavier @Leaf Fi

Suzumaki

Suzumaki was carrying on with Makoto, she began to dance around, swinging her pig-tails through the air while sounding out his name when someone hollered to eat the cookies.

When she heard this her head turned in the direction of the sound but then Rikka came over and introduced herself.

Suzumaki smiled and lifted a finger, "One sec.." within the blink of an eye she was gone.

Darting away from the dorms she saw a tall, light blue haired guy; the one from class.

Without stopping once she jumped into the air and shot past him, tearing the box of cookies from his grip and leaving him dumbfounded.

"I got them!" She yelled, "Now I get to eat them, shishishi."

@Corgi @Hobbesisalive @BobbyW

Matoko tourned his head towards Riika, whe she one again returned, confirming his Assumtion. "There sure are interesting People around here." The Boy thought out loud, shifting his gaze over the Group he was in, locking his stare on to Ichigo. "...How... did you do that?" Matoko questioned her, referring to her new Outfit. he obviously didn't notice her leaving, earlier.

But then, suddenly, Suzumaki started dashing away, towards the tall guy he saw earlier on the Roof and... stole a.. box, from him. it was robably the box of Cookies someone else referred to a few seconds ago.

@Kawaii

Jean was confused. 'Where did the cookies cone from?!' She thought looking at the cookies in Ryuzaki's hands.

Jethro glanced over his shoulder to see Suzumaki yelling again. His eyes widened at the realization that she was finally there and they didn't really have to wait that much longer. His mission was to get her before she spilled something on herself again. Jet walked over to Suzumaki and took the box of cookies away from her into his other hand before swiftly lifting her over his opposite shoulder, "You've taken long enough, Suzumaki. No more distractions".

@Suzumaki Arakai

'Tanaka Ryuzaki'. Yumi noted inwardly, glancing towards her feet. She heard footsteps walking down the opposite end of the corridor away from the new group of people, and she glanced around, spotting the familiar blond hair growing fainter. She was about to follow when a loud laughter shattered the quiet atmosphere, and Suzumaki darted past. The green eyed girl stared after her, not even sure how to react anymore. @RyanJXavier @Suzumaki Arakai

Suzumaki

Suzumaki was rejoicing and dancing around with the cookies until Jet came over and took them from her.

"O-oi-" Before she could say anything he spoke up.

She crossed her arms and looked over at Jean and them then back to Jet, "Aaron's not here yet..." She frowned at Jet and began reaching for the cookies.

"I'll bite you!"

@RyanJXavier @Aero @Corgi @True Queen Ashe @Leaf Fi

Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki just kind of stood there and watched the group of people, somehow he found himself next to Jean and rooftop girl.

He looked down at Jean and pointed towards Suzumaki, "This kid always like this?" He asks with a blank expression.

@Aero @Leaf Fi

Conor after a while wrote a letter to the nice girl "Dear nice girl i didn't get your name but you seem the only one can truly trust. so. Im going to do something i would never do. Im going to write about my life." He then procedded to write his life and how things didn't go well for him. He then finsihed writeing it "the reason im telling you this is because. I feel evryone will breack my walls and i don't want that You might be asking why am i writeing it to you now. well i feel it's just to much for me to bear if you want come to my room and comfort me it wouldn't make any difference. on the outside im sweet and kind on the inside im screaming regards Connor Gray" He then begun to go outside dropping the letter near her as he walked around and headed back to his room slamming the door again and went on hs bed tears begun to run down his cheeks.
@Leaf Fi

"I'm a ninja" Ichigo said jokingly as she then looked at Suzumaki who had the cookie box removed by a guy who sits next to her in class. She felt bad for Suzumaki then sighed for her after that she noticed that the guy who was holding the cookies. "I think I know him, I don't know" she thought as she took a step towards him, not knowing if she was going to talk to him or not.

@RyanJXavier

"They're just cookies. You're just going to get yourself dirty again with who knows what if I put you back down" Jethro replied bluntly adjusting Suzumaki over his shoulder. A girl took a step toward Jethro which momentarily caught his attention. He nodded at her after realizing that she sat next to him for most of the school day. They were both in the middle of the front area of the class.

@Kawaii

Matoko rubbed the back of his head as a Response to Ichigo, he really couldn't explain himself how she managed to do that. ....Well maybe she IS a ninja! The Boy chuckled at this thought, and shifted his gaze towards Riika. "May we should just join These guy's, seems like everyone else is." He knew most of them, but he didn't really KNOW most of them.

@Kawaii @Hobbesisalive

Aiko sprints towards them, snatching the cookies out of their hands. "Don't do it! They're..... Uhm... Poisoned!" She said, face red and eyes wide. She hugs the box of cookies and looks down, completely embaressed and feeling as if she wanted to cry because of how embaressed she felt. Having attention drawn towards her wasn't her favorite thing to do. It just depedns on the circumstances.

Nisekoi-Onodera-blushing.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back