• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Anime Highschool

Connor looked at thm he was silent agai looking at the groun "um....it's okay.....i was probably bothering you anyway..." He said looking at them both he didn't like the way the other boy was glareing at him. he did blush at the girls compliment about his voice thought. Even though he admitted he was shy as a kite. And possibly thought he was crap at singing. He also got his drawing pad and begun to draw.

@Corgi

Omi wobbled a little but retained his balance. "Woah." He said and watched as the girl rush to her dorm. "These students..." Omi mumbled chuckling to himself.

Suzumaki

Suzumaki was rushing out of the dormitory when BAM! She bumped into someone and fell down on her bottom, rubbing her head she looked up to notice girl.

She gave the girl a smile and helped herself up to a standing position.

"It's a busy day!" she yells the gets really close to the girl and looks up at her a little.

"I'm Suzumaki." As she grinned real wide her snaggle tooth stood out from all of her other teeth.

She waiting with a hand out to shake the girls hand.

@Kawaii

Ichigo looked up to see a orange haired girl in front of her, smiling. "Ichigo, Ichigo Shizuka, nice to meet you, Suzumaki." She replied as she stood and bowed to her. She smiled and dusted her herself off. She saw her hand and shook it, smiling sheepishly.

@Suzumaki Arakai

drummerboi said:
Connor looked at thm he was silent agai looking at the groun "um....it's okay.....i was probably bothering you anyway..." He said looking at them both he didn't like the way the other boy was glareing at him. he did blush at the girls compliment about his voice thought. Even though he admitted he was shy as a kite. And possibly thought he was crap at singing. He also got his drawing pad and begun to draw.
@Corgi
"N-n-no! I was saying it was good!" She stuttered out, nervous because of the misunderstanding. She glanced over at Hajime who was glaring again and sighed, "You don't have to glare at everyone..." She whispered, hoping that Connor didn't hear. "I don't trust everyone to leave you here alone." Hajime whispered back, continuing ot glare at the boy. "I'm Aiko." She said, ignoring Hajime, pulling herself out of her comfort zone, and extending a hand towards him.

"Connor Connor Gray. And please...don't make a refrenec...to thhat awful book.." He said abck in his old secondry school thCorgie girls were to frighned of him. Since he might have been the inspiration of Mr gray. From fifty shades. Some of them even brought whips to school btut he just went to his corner and ignored. He then looked at her "um could you please....stop stareing..." He said looking at the somewhat femine looking boy. as he then turned to face the floor again as if he would expect hi to hit hm or something worse.

@Corg

Suzumaki

Suzumaki shook the girls hand frantically, "Nihahaha!" She begins twirling around repeating 'strawberry' in English.

@Kawaii

drummerboi said:
"Connor Connor Gray. And please...don't make a refrenec...to thhat awful book.." He said abck in his old secondry school thCorgie girls were to frighned of him. Since he might have been the inspiration of Mr gray. From fifty shades. Some of them even brought whips to school btut he just went to his corner and ignored. He then looked at her "um could you please....stop stareing..." He said looking at the somewhat femine looking boy. as he then turned to face the floor again as if he would expect hi to hit hm or something worse.
@Corg
Aiko looked over at Hajime, hoping she'd stop as well. When she didn't, she sighed, opening her mouth to apologize for Hajime, but instead, Hajime spoke. "I don't trust you, and so I won't. I will watch your every move to make sure you won't touch her." Aiko's face turned red as she spoke and quickly grabbed her hand. "S-sorry. Nice m-meeting you Conner!" She spoke, dragging Hajime away from the boy in a hurry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scared by this connor had a terrified look on his face not only he had his tragic event's. Now he woudl add paronoia on the list to. He then contineud to look at the two walking away wondering hoe the hell maybe she has people fraind's who could be watching now. He then continued to listen to his music to calm himself down from his now paronoid thought's He then sung quietly so maybe her fraind couldn't hear. What would happe if he touched her would she kill him punch him into dirt make him feel weack and brack his arm's.

@Corgi

Suzumaki

Suzumaki laughed, "I looove~ strawberries! They're so juicy and sweet!"

She pondered for a second then shot her head up, "I dunno what my name means...my momma was American but my dad's Japanese...except he's still in America...I guess they just though of something off the top of their heads. Shishishi!"

With a pause she studied the girls height then dropped her head with a sigh.

@Kawaii

Ichigo smiled at her comment of strawberries, happy with her name meaning. "I do believe Suzumaki might mean "Tin Truth Tree or Bell Tree", It's a very pretty name" She replied to her hoping to make her interested for her name. She then added, "What's wrong?" She said as she saw Suzumaki's head drop.

@Suzumaki Arakai

Suzumaki

The generous name explanation didn't reach Suzumaki's conscience; she sat there dejected for a moment until she heard the girl ask "What's wrong."

The words rang in her ears and she shot her head up and looked at the girl, "I'm not short!" she yelled before running off to buy some milk to maybe help her growth.

@Kawaii

Ichigo replied, "You're not short, some adults are 4'5 like you, and they have jobs or are college studenst." She reassured Maki. She ran after she said it, hoping that it would have made her felt better and that she would have heard it. She sighed as she walked slowly to her dorm hoping that she would probably come back.

@Suzumaki Arakai

Suzumaki

Suzumaki made it to the vending machine and bought three bottles of milk and a can of coffee.

After that she ran back to the girl but she wasn't in the same spot so she searched for a second and found her.

Running after her she yelled, "Oi!~" Holding the coffee out as she ran and the three milks in her other arm clutched to her chest she handed the coffee to the girl. "Coffee stops the growth!!!" She thought; this girl was probably done growing already though...

@Kawaii @RyanJXavier @Aero

AKIMA

Akima ran into the office, breathing heavily. "I.... s-slept in!" she said, her face red. She clearly had been running to get here. "What c-class is it now?" she asked, looking around, books in hand. After the office secretaries gave her the answer, she sprinted out through the hallways, finding classroom A-2. She burst through the door, taking a seat near the back. "S-sorry," she murmurred as she took her seat.

SHE WAS TOTALLY ON TIME AND NOW IS OUTSIDE WITH THE REST OF YOU.

Matoko slowly opened his eyes, analyzing his suroundings. Looks like i fell asleep..., he thought, stretching himself. He took a look at his phone, and discovered that he slept for almost a hour. I wonder if i have any classes for today still. The Boy thought to himself scrambling through his satchel, in search for his schedule. The good News were, that there weren't any more classes to attend to for today, the bad News, that he actually missed his science lesson. Crap... well... this is the first day, maybe Miss... apparently Miss Mariel... didn't notice that i wasn't there. The Boy sighed, pulling out his Laptop out of his luggage. He sat down on one of the two desks in the dorm, and started browsing through the internet.

((Since i'm currenty still in our dorm, this would be a good time to meet up. ^^ @SirDerpingtonIV ))

"Thank you for the coffee!" Ichigo said as she grabbed from her hands. She didn't really like milk anyways. She opened the can of coffee, drinking 1/6 of it. "Ah, so good." She had grown 2 inches since she was in middle school, even though she drank coffee and never milk. "Thank you, Suzumaki!" Ichigo said.

@Suzumaki Arakai

Connor begun to walk towards the dorm. He saw two people there he sat in on the sofa. He continued to look at hte others as he then walked towards the kitchene and mad himself a cup of tea he needed it. He then looked at the others "hello...." He said as he then contineud to look at them one of them was a girl and one of them was a boy he saw in the class room. Thay probably wouldn't say anything but at least he tried

@Kawai

Suzumaki

As she was running off again she forgot that she was intending to stop the girls growth and turned with a smile as thought she had been doing a good deed the entire time, "Nihaha, you're welcome!"

Then once again ran off to find Jean, Jethro, and Umi; Aaron was still in the principles office.

@Kawaii

Ichigo smiled at Suzumaki as she ran off, probably trying to find more people to talk to her. "Bye, Suzumaki". A guy approached her, just saying hello. "Oh Hello, Who might you be? I'm Ichigo Shizuka, nice to meet you." She introduced herself with a bit more timid smile than when she introduced herself to Suzumaki, him being a guy and all.

@drummerboi

"hm strawberry..." he said atculy smileing. He then continued to look at her "i like that name" He said looking at her smileing lightly again "im...sorry about tht breackdown earlyer...that isn't the true me" He hten looked at her. He's now slightly warming up to the schols atmosphere. He then looked at her eyes "my names Connor gray" He said smieling lightly

@Kawaii

Users who are viewing this thread

Back