• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Anime Highschool

Ryuzaki

The boy watched nonchalantly as the girl staggered up and backed away from him; with a large yawn he stood lazily to his feet and placed his hands in his pockets after rolling up his head phones.

Looking at the ground he began to walk off into the middle of nowhere, it almost seemed like he was avoiding Yumi's gaze...or he was wanting to hide his own?

Without paying attention he ran into the wall and staggered back little with a hand swiftly placed over his forehead, "Keh..." blinking a couple times he then looked at the wall and raised a fist at it in chibi form.

"What the hell!? You wanna go!?"

After that was over he turned and began heading towards the school building; it just felt like class would be starting soon.

@Leaf Fi

Yumi just watched the boy curiously with a furrowed brow. What had gotten into him lately...? "H-hey, you're gonna-..." The warning about the wall was a little too late and the girl shut her mouth, just staring as Ryuzaki had a mini argument with the large object he had crashed into. Her mouth twitched upwards in the slightest, a giggle captive in her throat, dying to escape into the open air. The brunette swallowed it instead, but kept the tiny smile. "... Idiot." With a shake of her head she jogged slowly over to the boy, returning to a walk once she matched his pace.

@Suzumaki Arakai

Ichigo smiled at him, replying, "Yeah, something like that, or something that would scare people because it's real" she said thinking aloud. She was happy to finally have someone who loves creepy stuff. "What do you think, Chihiro?" She asked. She then decided to introduce herself since it was mandatory to introduce herself. "Oh, my name is Ichigo, Ichigo Shizuka." She said kindly. She bowed slightly which was a bit much, maybe too much, but she didn't care.

@Wataru @mikko

Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki continued to walk even as Yumi made her way to his side; hands in his pockets. Once they were inside the school building he looked over and raised a brow, "What happened?" he asked, referring to the incident with Connor. But of course his question can spark confusion as to 'which' incident...well actually his question is just confusing in itself.

Returning his gaze to where he was walking; in order to avoid running into something again, Ryuzaki realized that his cigarettes were gone but he paid it no mind as he was more focused on what Yumi was to say next.

@Leaf Fi

Riika smiled when she saw that Makoto catched up with her. But her smile faded away when he touched her nose. She could feel her nerves rise again and her face got red. Riika didn't get embarrassed easily, except for this

..'boop' thing. The turned her head away to hide that she was blushing. God, I can't deny it any longer. "Get into the classroom Goldy". The girl spoke on her usual tone, but it sounded a bit more.. well.. girly?

@BobbyW

chihiro had zoned out, mind a whirlwind of possibilities of all the good ideas that could birth a brilliant movie. perhaps he was overthinking it all, since it was only a high school indie film made among friends, though it wasn't right to half-ass anything. he was snapped from his mental repertoire by a voice, sweet and unfamiliar. "hm? oh! yes, that sounds really cool." he turned a slight pink at the delay in his answer, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. "it's nice to meet you, shizuka-san." he said, trying to at least partially redeem himself for his abundance of freudian slips. it was almost the most mess-ups he had made in such a short span of time in his life.

Yumi paused for a moment before remembering Connor's jaw. Okay, yeah, it was stupid to forget about something like that, but the hug put her out of it! The girl's brows immediately furrowed and she turned slightly, just so her body was facing Ryuzaki. A hand raised from her side and slapped the arm beside her as hard as she could. The brunette wasn't the strongest, so it most likely didn't hurt that much, but she at least hoped it stinged a little. "You punched Connor on the jaw and gave him a bruise!" She replied angrily, scowling up at the taller teen. "That's what happened!"

@Suzumaki Arakai

Hobbesisalive said:
Riika smiled when she saw that Makoto catched up with her. But her smile faded away when he touched her nose. She could feel her nerves rise again and her face got red. Riika didn't get embarrassed easily, except for this
..'boop' thing. The turned her head away to hide that she was blushing. God, I can't deny it any longer. "Get into the classroom Goldy". The girl spoke on her usual tone, but it sounded a bit more.. well.. girly?

@BobbyW
Makoto laughed because of her reaction, concerning the 'Boop' Thing. "...See it as revenge!" He patted her on the back, and entered their classroom, moving towards Riika's desk.

He was a Little confused because of Riika's... Change of voice, when she called him Goldy. Well that was weird... she sounded oddly... feminine... not that she doesn't Sound feminine anyway.. but... i don't know... The Boy rubbed the back of his head, and watched Riika as she was most likely approaching him... as he was currently at her seat.

BobbyW said:
Makoto laughed because of her reaction, concerning the 'Boop' Thing. "...See it as revenge!" He patted her on the back, and entered their classroom, moving towards Riika's desk.
He was a Little confused because of Riika's... Change of voice, when she called him Goldy. Well that was weird... she sounded oddly... feminine... not that she doesn't Sound feminine anyway.. but... i don't know... The Boy rubbed the back of his head, and watched Riika as she was most likely approaching him... as he was currently at her seat.
She quickly returned to herself again and followed Matoko to her seat. "Hey misyer Goldy Gold, are you stalking me?" She chuckled and booped him back.

Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki halted as soon as the girls hand came into contact with his arm, he gave her a blank look, then looked at his arm, then back at Yumi and raised a brow. "That hurt." He then turned a little to where he was also facing her directly; looking down his gaze grew more stern.

"I had my reasons." Ryuzaki wasn't planning on explaining because it's not like him to talk a lot; he tends to keep his sentences short.

Looking down at her he then leaned in a little, closing just a bit of the distance between them as he pointed to his arm. "You hit me." He said this referring to her remark about punching Connor in the jaw; call it being a smartass. Basically he means that she can't scold him on harming the boy if she's going to turn around and harm himself as well.

Ryuzaki then stood back up; straightening himself out, and placed a hand on Yumi's head to ruffle her hair. "It's fine, don't have to apologize." he finally began to joke again before turning back in the direction of the classroom.

@Leaf Fi

Hobbesisalive said:
She quickly returned to herself again and followed Matoko to her seat. "Hey misyer Goldy Gold, are you stalking me?" She chuckled and booped him back.
Matoko chuckled as she booped him back, but quickly locking his eyes back onto her. "Hey, you're the psychotic Stalker between us two, McKittens!" He poked in the stomache, while claiming so, chuckling some more. Hmm... i'm going to confront her about it some-day... but it's nice that we were able to return to the current state of things... even if it's just for a while.

@Hobbesisalive

Hinata flushed pink once more, him being easily flustered and all. "I think that's kind of the reason I took up gardening and such. It relaxed me when I was stressed out. I just bought a couple plants, and taking care of them made me forget about some of my own problems! Wait a second, I think we need to get to class. Ugh, and I was having fun too," the silver-haired male pouted, placing his cactus down on an empty spot on his nightstand. "Thanks for talking to me, i-it's nice to have someone to chat with." He flushed again at the very blunt statement.

@NickOnTheReg

Ichigo giggled at his cute manners; he seemed a bit embarrassed about it, but it was okay. "Nice to meet you, Chihiro" she replied. When she compared his height to hers, he was about 2 inches shorter than she was which was kind of embarrassing; she was a girl! Whatever, as long everyone didn't say anything about it was okay.

"Good." Yumi's voice was barely audible as she replied, more so on purpose. Her hand stung a little- well, more like a lot- but she just ignored it, returning his stern gaze with narrowed green eyes. To be honest, she wasn't that mad anymore... Just a little disappointed.

The girl didn't question any further though; all her responses were made with her eyes; 'I'm not impressed. Not one bit,' were all they read. The green orbs did soften somewhat as soon as Ryuzaki began to ruffle her hair for the umpteenth time; one shut whilst the other focused on to the ground. "You're so funny, Ryuzaki. You made me forget to laugh." The girl smoothed out her hair with a pout before following after, huffing a little. It was more a playful than annoyed, but a huff nonetheless.

@Suzumaki Arakai

"I was the same way, except my escape was the gym. I'm always in the gym." He said laughing. Looking up at the clock. "You're right!" Kenta stated before sighing and walking out with Hinata. "Thank you for talking to me too. I-I had a lot of fun and you're always welcomed to talk to me whenever you want." He smiled and turned a bit red. "If I'm not in the gym, I'm usually in my room. Door is always open." Kenta added. He's never really said anything straight forward before. @Zero Gravity

"Alright then, see you after class... or actually in class, but... you know what i mean." Matoko rubbed the back of his head, gave Riika a Little wave, and then returned to his desk, plopping down on his seat. He sighed, pulling out a Notebook and a pen out of his satchel, placing them on his desk. Guess i'll just have to wait for class to start... Matoko yawned, and started browsing through his phone, only tilding his head up once in a while, to check on Riika.

@Hobbesisalive

Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki continued to walk towards the classroom; taking his seat in front of Yumi once there. Once again he sat the wrong way in his chair and face the girl's desk, resting his head on folded arms.

Thinking back at her statement about him being so funny she forgets to laugh; he smirked a little. "You said that before." The incident in which he kissed her came to mind as he stared at her and waited for a reaction.

@Leaf Fi

Suzumaki

Suzumaki darted into class and took her seat with a holler, "I'm here!" She looked around and noticed that not many people were really there other than Yumi, Ryuzaki, Matoko, Riika and some others. She stood up and walked over to Matoko's chair with a grin, "Hey, hey. Whatcha dooooin?" her words carried out in a goofy way as she leaned on his desk. The look on her face made it seem like something was up.

@BobbyW

"Yo, I'm going to class. I'll see you guys there" Jethro mentioned in a calm manner before leaving the group. It took him a few moments to reach the room and sit down in his seat. His mind wasn't really going all out on the movie concept, but he didn't mind helping a bro. Besides, it was for Chihiro to decide, not him. The teen slightly rubbed the back of his neck as he leaned back in his chair.

@Wataru @Kawaii

@Leaf Fi[/URL]

Suzumaki

Suzumaki darted into class and took her seat with a holler, "I'm here!" She looked around and noticed that not many people were really there other than Yumi, Ryuzaki, Matoko, Riika and some others. She stood up and walked over to Matoko's chair with a grin, "Hey, hey. Whatcha dooooin?" her words carried out in a goofy way as she leaned on his desk. The look on her face made it seem like something was up.

@BobbyW
Matoko moved his head back up, and placed the phone into his pocket once again, when he heared Suzumaki approaching. "Oh, Hi there, Suzumaki," He stated, giving the Little Lady a smile, almost as if comparing with her grin. "Uhmm... basically waiting for classes to start, Need something?" is there actually a reason for her visit? She had a particular look in her face, a look that was showing, that she was here for a reason.... or so he thought at least.

@Suzumaki Arakai

Suzumaki

Suzumaki put her face real close to Matoko's and grinned even wider; sending her thumb towards Riika she pointed and whispered, "I get why you like Riika now. Shishishi." She then straightened back up and returned to her seat...the girl didn't have an ulterior motive or anything. She actually doesn't even know that Matoko has feelings for the girl. In Suzumaki's eyes, Matoko is obsessed with Riika's food so he hangs out with her all the time; that's the kind of like she means.

@BobbyW

Matoko stayed completely calm, his usual smile painted on, until Suzumaki started whispering something to him... pointing towards Riika. H-How does she... how does she know?!... are we that obvious!.. No... i mean.. maybe but.. argh! no, we aren't THAT obvious! "W-Wha..." The Boy was completely frozen, his eyes just locked onto Suzumaki, who now seemed like a completely different Person to him. Who... is she?... He didn't shift his gaze away from Suzumaki even once, until she arrived at her seat again. What does she mean by that? why does she think do i like Riika?... Of course.. Matoko didn't know the real meaning behind Suzumaki's sentence, only referring to Riika's Food...

@Suzumaki Arakai

As soon as she sat, Yumi brgan to take out her things once more before glancing upwards. She wasn't that surprised to find Ryuzaki facing her, completely backwards in his chair, so she didn't show much reaction. It was only when he spoke up they the brunette raised an eyebrow, "I did?" Her mind began to think back on the previous day, and she pinpointed that exact moment and the events after. The girl's face turned a similar shade offer crimson as she glared at Ryuzaki. "Shut up."

@Suzumaki Arakai

Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki chuckled as the girl blushed and threw him a 'shut up'. It was a different kind of laugh than his previous ones, he was actually in a good mood right now for some reason. Maybe it's because he got some sleep? Who knows?

Still laughing he faces the correct direction in his chair and places his hands behind his back. After a second he tilts his head backwards until she's in his view, "Phone?" he says in question; wondering is the girl has a phone or not.

@Leaf Fi

Claire came into the classroom with an expression that was a mixture between drowsiness and panic, thinking she was late, her hair slightly ruffled from napping, realising she wasn't late she puffed out her cheeks a bit in frustration that she rushed herself so much as she walked to her seat, fixing her hair back into place as she did so.

Yumi's eyes narrowed even further as the boy continued to laugh, cheeks burning even more. Honestly, it was like he lived off her uncomfortable, embarrassed emotions. She was about to block him out and his laughter when his upside down face came into view again, his palm raised up to greet her. If it wasn't for that, the girl most likely would have just stared at him in confusion. Yumi returned to her school bag, fishing out her smartphone before placing it in his palm.

@Suzumaki Arakai

Users who are viewing this thread

Back