• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Anime Highschool

Kenta walked around the room looking at everything. He loved the colors, loved the livelyness of the room. Kenta picked up a stuffed animal and smiled. "So cute." He said. Kenta always loved cute things but usually always held it in. "This room is awesome." He added looking at Hinata. @Zero Gravity

Hobbesisalive said:
Riika leaned against the cold wall and had her eyes closed. I suppose he didn't believe it.' She chuckled and let her bag slip from her shoulders. When she suddenly heard a familiar voice. The girl opened one eyes and wanted to answer when the boy actually yelled. Now she couldn't hold in her laughter any more and she leaned against the wall for support, otherwise she would fall to the ground. 'I.Am sorry..I-Izumi grabbed the p-phone and I..' She tried to say between the gasps she had to take from laughing. 'Your face!' Now she was sitting against the wall and calmed down a bit. 'Don't ask me, she came with the idea.' She could feel another laughter come up and quickly got on her feet. 'Well anyway it was nonsense of course. I am sorry if I pulled you away from Suzumaki." Riika rubbed her head and grinned sheepishly. 'It seems you don't have a chance to meet others when I am around huh?' She chuckled and grabbed her bag.
Matoko's face was about to turn red, when Riika started to laugh, to the extend that she was even struggling with standing straight. but he wasn't blushing or anything, that, was pure Anger... Although, instead of yelling at her again, or doing anything stupid... he decided to just sigh his Frustration out. "Don't worry, Suzumaki was... uhh, she had something else to do." He rubbed the back of his head, and looked here straight in the eyes, locking them on. There was a brief Moment of silence, for about... maybe 5 seconds, when he feeled his... nervousness coming up again. ..Oh Boy... well if it's gonna be that way, i might just... try something. He took a few steps closer to the Girl, and quickly shifted his gaze at the ground. "Uhmm... Riika, would you mind if i'd... try something out?" He now glanced at her again, waiting for her Response.

@Hobbesisalive

BobbyW said:
Matoko's face was about to turn red, when Riika started to laugh, to the extend that she was even struggling with standing straight. but he wasn't blushing or anything, that, was pure Anger... Although, instead of yelling at her again, or doing anything stupid... he decided to just sigh his Frustration out. "Don't worry, Suzumaki was... uhh, she had something else to do." He rubbed the back of his head, and looked here straight in the eyes, locking them on. There was a brief Moment of silence, for about... maybe 5 seconds, when he feeled his... nervousness coming up again. ..Oh Boy... well if it's gonna be that way, i might just... try something. He took a few steps closer to the Girl, and quickly shifted his gaze at the ground. "Uhmm... Riika, would you mind if i'd... try something out?" He now glanced at her again, waiting for her Response.
@Hobbesisalive
Riika noticed that the boy began to be angry again and quickly wanted to apologize again when he already sighed. She too, sighed when he told her that Suzumaki had ran off anyway, she didn't want to be an annoyance to him. 'Well then okay!' Riika raised her eyebrows when Matoko really closed the gap between them now. He was asking her if he could try something out. The girl scratched her neck and shrugged. 'As long I don't get killed...go on?' There was a certain atmosphere, but Riika couldn't tell what was happening and had no reason to act weird so she just got along with it. She shifted her gaze towards Matoko, looking up a bit to met his eyes. What is going on?

"Thanks," Hinata blushed, shrugging lightly. "I'm pretty big on decorating, if you can't tell," he chuckled, walking around and looking through all of the stuff that he had laid out everywhere, He had colorful pillows and coffee mugs, and all sorts of things. On his dresser, he had a ton of plants and even some tall-stretching bamboo.

@NickOnTheReg

" I can tell, it's flows nicely and has a warm feeling in here." Kenta responded as he placed the stuffed animal back into his place. He began looking at the plants closely and admiring them. "They are beautiful." He let out. "Your passion is clear here and you have amazing skills to take care of all this." he turned to look at the desk. A slight laugh came across. "Mine usually is the same way, I'm too lazy to organize my school stuff half the time." @Zero Gravity

Hobbesisalive said:
Riika noticed that the boy began to be angry again and quickly wanted to apologize again when he already sighed. She too, sighed when he told her that Suzumaki had ran off anyway, she didn't want to be an annoyance to him. 'Well then okay!' Riika raised her eyebrows when Matoko really closed the gap between them now. He was asking her if he could try something out. The girl scratched her neck and shrugged. 'As long I don't get killed...go on?' There was a certain atmosphere, but Riika couldn't tell what was happening and had no reason to act weird so she just got along with it. She shifted her gaze towards Matoko, looking up a bit to met his eyes. What is going on?
Without another word, Matoko got even closer to Riika, now literally Standing face to face with her. ...This'll be weird, but i have to see her... and, well, MY reaction regarding my next move. The Boy slowly raised his arms, and slidered them around the Girl, automatically pulling her a bit closer to him. He then rested his head next to hers, near her shoulder, now officially being in a hug. His heart was beating insanely fast, to that Point, that the Boy was wondering how she couldn't hear it. ...Well... i was always a fan of hugs... but... this feels... much different... in a..positive way? Matoko could feel the Warmth, Riika's Body posessed, and was still a Little nervous how she'd react to his sudden... Hug.

@Hobbesisalive

BobbyW said:
Without another word, Matoko got even closer to Riika, now literally Standing face to face with her. ...This'll be weird, but i have to see her... and, well, MY reaction regarding my next move. The Boy slowly raised his arms, and slidered them around the Girl, automatically pulling her a bit closer to him. He then rested his head next to hers, near her shoulder, now officially being in a hug. His heart was beating insanely fast, to that Point, that the Boy was wondering how she couldn't hear it. ...Well... i was always a fan of hugs... but... this feels... much different... in a..positive way? Matoko could feel the Warmth, Riika's Body posessed, and was still a Little nervous how she'd react to his sudden... Hug.
@Hobbesisalive
Now even Riika got nervous as the boy got really close. They never been so close. She could feel her heart rate quicken as the boy raised his arms. Wha..? She suddenly got the urge to run away. Not that she didn't like it. Just because the nerves became to much at this point. But when Matoko wrapped his arms around her she sighed. Letting out the stress that had built up. His head was next to hers and she could almost feel her heart burst out of her chest. Is this even possible, shouldn't I die just now? She sniffed up his scent and smiled, now wrapping had arms around the boy too. It was nice to hug someone.

Hobbesisalive said:
Now even Riika got nervous as the boy got really close. They never been so close. She could feel her heart rate quicken as the boy raised his arms. Wha..? She suddenly got the urge to run away. Not that she didn't like it. Just because the nerves became to much at this point. But when Matoko wrapped his arms around her she sighed. Letting out the stress that had built up. His head was next to hers and she could almost feel her heart burst out of her chest. Is this even possible, shouldn't I die just now? She sniffed up his scent and smiled, now wrapping had arms around the boy too. It was nice to hug someone.
Matoko's eyes widened, when he felt Riika's arms, wrapping around him as well. ...Is this Happening? is this seriously Happening right now? The Boy relaxed, but didn't loosen his grip on Riika, He now actually rested his head on her shoulder, being able to hear her breath. This turned out to be more enjoyable, than he expected, at first. He assumed that she would... at the very least just stand there, Like a statue or, worst case, just straight up run away. A smile started appearing on the male's face, and he.. even though he didn't really want to, loosened his grip on the Girl, slowly.

@Hobbesisalive

BobbyW said:
Matoko's eyes widened, when he felt Riika's arms, wrapping around him as well. ...Is this Happening? is this seriously Happening right now? The Boy relaxed, but didn't loosen his grip on Riika, He now actually rested his head on her shoulder, being able to hear her breath. This turned out to be more enjoyable, than he expected, at first. He assumed that she would... at the very least just stand there, Like a statue or, worst case, just straight up run away. A smile started appearing on the male's face, and he.. even though he didn't really want to, loosened his grip on the Girl, slowly.
@Hobbesisalive
Riika felt her nerves running through her body, but this were the good kind of nerves. It felt like time stood still for a moment and she smiled when the girl felt a little pressure on her shoulder. He is way to sweet. When Matoko loosened his grip on her, she let go of him as well and took a step back. The girl looked at him with no expression but quickly changed it into a smile. She rubbed her neck and locked her eyes on the boy. What did I do to earn that?' She chuckled and actually felt a bit relieved. It seems he does like me...in a certain way? She didn't want to jump to conclusions so she just stated that Matoko found her at least a very good friend.

Hobbesisalive said:
Riika felt her nerves running through her body, but this were the good kind of nerves. It felt like time stood still for a moment and she smiled when the girl felt a little pressure on her shoulder. He is way to sweet. When Matoko loosened his grip on her, she let go of him as well and took a step back. The girl looked at him with no expression but quickly changed it into a smile. She rubbed her neck and locked her eyes on the boy. What did I do to earn that?' She chuckled and actually felt a bit relieved. It seems he does like me...in a certain way? She didn't want to jump to conclusions so she just stated that Matoko found her at least a very good friend.
Matoko moved his head back up, and stood straight again, as he let go of the Girl. He folded his Hands behind his back, and kept the smile that appeared while hugging her. The Boy simply shrugged at her question, just smiling at her. Being Riika of course... duh. He then placed himself next to the female, both of them facing the same direction. "So, what do you want to do now?" Matoko wasn't really able to explain it himself, but... the opposite, of what he assumed would happen due to this hug, was the outcome, He wasn't blushing.. nor was there any Kind of awkward silence, or atmosphere, at all.

@Hobbesisalive

BobbyW said:
Matoko moved his head back up, and stood straight again, as he let go of the Girl. He folded his Hands behind his back, and kept the smile that appeared while hugging her. The Boy simply shrugged at her question, just smiling at her. Being Riika of course... duh. He then placed himself next to the female, both of them facing the same direction. "So, what do you want to do now?" Matoko wasn't really able to explain it himself, but... the opposite, of what he assumed would happen due to this hug, was the outcome, He wasn't blushing.. nor was there any Kind of awkward silence, or atmosphere, at all.
@Hobbesisalive
Riika wanted to ask more but decided to not worry about it. He hugged her and that was all. It was nice, and she didn't really want to know more. 'I don't know.' She sighed and leaned a bit against Matoko, only her shoulder touching his. 'I guess classes are about to start to.'The girl continued and shifted her gaze towards the boy for a second. It felt all so natural.

Hobbesisalive said:
Riika wanted to ask more but decided to not worry about it. He hugged her and that was all. It was nice, and she didn't really want to know more. 'I don't know.' She sighed and leaned a bit against Matoko, only her shoulder touching his. 'I guess classes are about to start to.'The girl continued and shifted her gaze towards the boy for a second. It felt all so natural.
Matoko felt the pressure of Riika's shoulder on him, and looked at her, with a smile on his face as a reaction. "Well let's see..." The Boy pulled out his phone out of his pocket, intending to check their schedule. "Reading and Writing, with Omi Gurin." He enjoyed These classes, not only because of the subject itself, but also because of the Person that was teaching it. The Boy then quickly placed the phone back where it belonged, and shifted his gaze towards Riika again. "Well, i guess we should get to our Classroom, then." He waited for the female to move first, since she was still leaning against him, and although she probably wouldn't have fallen even if he moved on, it still felt better for him to wait for her.

@Hobbesisalive

Last edited by a moderator:
"School organization is whatever to me. Real decoration and plants are the real important stuff to me!" Hinata chuckled, chuckling as he looked through the things on his desk. It was only the second day and he had already made a mess of himself. There were notes, homework, and even just random figurines sitting all over the place.

@NickOnTheReg

"Did you build these yourself?" Kenta asked looking at them. He was never good at tedious stuff like that. His big hands were only really good for lifting. "They look amazing." He added smiling. "You're very talented Hinata." @Zero Gravity

Since everyone she was talking to left to talk to others. Jean walked outside into the courtyard and breathes in the smell of nature. She walked over into a grassy area and sat down in the grass. She pulled out her phone and started to type away.

Omi blushed when he realized what he said. "What?! No I just like like you but not love you that would be even werider!" Omi said looking away trying to hide his blush. @Suzumaki Arakai

Suzumaki

Suzumaki titled her head at Jethro's question then smiled, "I like action." She then set back and listened to the other guys talk, waiting to hear what they'd be doing for the movie.

(I FELL ASLEEP)

@RyanJXavier @mikko

Miyamura Sato

Miyamura calmed down a bit but continued on in his slightly defensive stance. He gave a sigh as he then slumped down and headed for the door.

"Like I said. We just need to avoid each other. The feelings are just confusion." He sent a forced smile towards Omi then left the room; his appetite was gone so he would eat later.

Returning to his office, Sato sat down at his desk and began to occupy himself; taking his mind off of things.

@Aero

Omi shrugged. He got some of his feelings out, sort of and was feeling a bit better. "Well, I'll be able to teach my class now." He mumbled and sat back down on the chair. He looked out the window with a sigh. @Suzumaki Arakai

"Thanks," Hinata smiled. "I don't get that way too often," he stated, definitely not used to the compliments he was getting from Kenta. It was true; ever since he left home and all of his friends, he had received progressively less compliments and attention.

@NickOnTheReg

Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki pulled a pair of headphones from his blazer pocket and popped them into his ears along with hooking them up to his phone of course.

Flipping through the songs he landed on one, clicked it, then closed his eyes as he leaded his head against the wall.

The boy would continue to wait for Yumi to finish talking with Connor in that state. "I wonder if I hurt her while setting her down...nah."

@Leaf Fi @drummerboi

Miyamura Sato

Miyamura's thoughts still continued to wander in other directions other than work; he would give himself a pinch on the arm to send them away. Typing on the computer he realized that he had accidentally typed a few of his thoughts down...with a hand to the face he erased it and sighed; setting his head down.

"I need a drink."

He mumbled the words when suddenly someone spoke up..., causing Sato to shoot up out of his seat a little only to find his older brother standing over top of him. "What the hell Akashi!" exclaimed the shorter male as he then returned to typing on his computer.

His brother gave him a look of, "What's wrong."

Technically...his facial expression never really changed but like I said, it only does in Miyamura's eyes.

Glancing up for a second, Sato furrowed his brow then pursed his lips as the typing on the computer then continued. "N-nothing's wrong."

Suddenly the short male felt a hand on his head; the typing paused as he then stared down at his desk with soft eyes. Somehow his brothers calm demeanor transferred over to himself a little...

Looking up he gave a sincere smile, closing his eyes like all anime characters. "Thanks..."

Miyamura watched as his brother gave a nod and left his office. "Probably going to go do work...wouldn't doubt it....yeah..."

@Aero

Miyamura Akashi

The tall male was making his way down the halls when he suddenly noticed a strange gooey aura radiating from the counselors office. Casually he made his way into the room to see his brother lying his head down in his arms...the aura was coming from him.

Akashi stepped closer to him but the man didn't budge; so he spoke up, "Sato." His words caused his younger brother to shoot up from his chair then back down into a seated position as he then stared up at him with a freaked out expression.

Sato gave him a swift, "What the hell Akashi!" before he continued to do something on his computer. The taller male continued to stare down at his brother in a worried manner...technically. Of course his brother gave him an answer that fit with the question he was asking mentally but Akashi wasn't satisfied so he just reached forward and put his hand on his brothers head.

His hand remained there for a good ten second...I guess he was trying to do the brotherly thing and cheer Sato up...was it working?

Eventually his younger brother lifted his head, causing Akashi's hands to slide off and return to his side. The smile that was given to him made him feel slightly relieved as he then gave a nod and left to return to working.

@MeMyselfAndI!

"Get compliments?" He asked. "You're very talented, I'm surprised." Kenta added. He wanted to ask why but didn't since he felt like he would annoy Hinata. "Do you want to work with plants after school? Like a botanist?" He asked as leaned on the desk, putting Hinata's bag on his bad. Kenta forgot he was holding it for him. @Zero Gravity

"Totally! I would love to have my own botanical garden someday, they're so pretty!" Hinata stated, sitting down on his bed as he beamed at the other. He rubbed the soft blanket on top of his bed, thinking about his future. He would be out of school next year, so he would have to think about all sorts of jobs that he would like to take on. It's something he didn't really want to think about. He was still young, so he had two years before he really got to thinking about what he wanted to do.

@NickOnTheReg

"That sounds really nice. It's good you know what you want to do." Kenta said, not to sure what he wanted to do himself. " I would visit." He added smiling and a bit red. "It seems peaceful and a good surrounding when you need to think." Kenta continued. @Zero Gravity

She sighed when Matoko mentioned that their next lesson icluded writing. "Eeeeh." The girl rolled her eyes and grabbed her bag giving the boy a slap on his back. "Lead the way casanova!" She chuckled and waited for him to walk. @BobbyW

Hobbesisalive said:
She sighed when Matoko mentioned that their next lesson icluded writing. "Eeeeh." The girl rolled her eyes and grabbed her bag giving the boy a slap on his back. "Lead the way casanova!" She chuckled and waited for him to walk. @BobbyW
Ah, not much of a writer... well me neither... but, eh, i like the subject anyway. Matoko chuckled at her Casanova comment, and started moving towards the Classroom, having Riika follow him. Hmmm... i might as well use the time until class starts to ask her a few questions. "Actually, what do you like to do... you know, after School?" Even though this may just seemed as regular boring Smalltalk, Matoko was actually interested in getting to know her a bit more, since.. well, he DID have a crush on the Girl.

@Hobbesisalive

BobbyW said:
Ah, not much of a writer... well me neither... but, eh, i like the subject anyway. Matoko chuckled at her Casanova comment, and started moving towards the Classroom, having Riika follow him. Hmmm... i might as well use the time until class starts to ask her a few questions. "Actually, what're you planning to do... you know, after School?" Even though this may just seemed as regular boring Smalltalk, Matoko was actually interested in getting to know her a bit more, since.. well, he DID have a crush on the Girl.
@Hobbesisalive
Riika walked behind the boy but quickly catched up with him. Stretching her arms whike he asked her what she was going to do after school. "Well just after a regular school day I like to hang out with my friends. Their names are Otani and Nana oh and of course Ryu, you know that guy that's in the same class as us?. Anyway sometimes I have to work after school in the book store of my mom." She smiled and continued. "And I game a lot, or I sleep." She chuckled for a moment and scratched her cheek. "But well in the weekends I like to go home and cuddle my cat, and I don't hate to work. The books smell really nice!" Riika smiled and crossed her arms behind her head. "Most of the time I am wandering through town looking for a reason to start a fight, but well on sunday I have to prepare all my bentos for the next week. Takes a lot of time ya know?" Her gaze shifted towars Matoko but she didn't stop talking. "Oh and I natural cooking talent so I don't mind to cook all day with music on. I like to be alone too." She stopped snd shrugged. "Well that is it." The girl said at last.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back