• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Anime Highschool

Hobbesisalive said:
Riika walked behind the boy but quickly catched up with him. Stretching her arms whike he asked her what she was going to do after school. "Well just after a regular school day I like to hang out with my friends. Their names are Otani and Nana. Or I have to work at the bookstore of my mom." She smiled and continued. "And I game a lot, or I sleep." She chuckled for a moment and scratched her cheek. "But well in the weekends I like to go home and cuddle my cat, and I don't hate to work. The books smell really nice!" Riika smiled and crossed her arms behind her head. "Most of the time I am wandering through town looking for a reason to start a fight, but well on sunday I have to prepare all my bentos for the next week. Takes a lot of time ya know?" Her gaze shifted towars Matoko but she didn't stop talking. "Oh and I natural cooking talent so I don't mind to cook all day with music on. I like to be alone too." She stopped snd shrugged. "Well that is it." The girl said at last.
Matoko listened to Riika's every word, carefully, only nodding once in a while to let her know that he's paying Attention. Her friends, The bookstore, and that she seems to enjoy the smell of books, and... also seems to enjoy fighting? The Boy rubbed the back of his head, furrowing his brows. He then turned his towards Riika, locking his eyes onto her. "...You like wandering through town... looking for a reason to start a fight?... Remember when i said, that i can safely assume that you aren't a Psychopath? yeah, scratch that." Matoko stated, chuckling. "Anyway, your Mom owns a bookstore?" Although he didn't really specify it, the Boy was hoping to get a few more Details on that fact, it did took his interest, for some reason.

@Hobbesisalive

BobbyW said:
Matoko listened to Riika's every word, carefully, only nodding once in a while to let her know that he's paying Attention. Her friends, The bookstore, and that she seems to enjoy the smell of books, and... also seems to enjoy fighting? The Boy rubbed the back of his head, furrowing his brows. He then turned his towards Riika, locking his eyes onto her. "...You like wandering through town... looking for a reason to start a fight?... Remember when i said, that i can safely assume that you aren't a Psychopath? yeah, scratch that." Matoko stated, chuckling. "Anyway, your Mom owns a bookstore?" Although he didn't really specify it, the Boy was hoping to get a few more Details on that fact, it did took his interest, for some reason.
@Hobbesisalive
Riika laughed and rubbed her neck. "Well my dad always told me to hit back if someone wasn't nice. I was told that since I was four so I really grew up with..well just the thought in my head that fighting wasn't wrong unless it had no reason. And it is not like I fight often.." Riika looked around searching for a solution to make it look better. "But well scratch that, I guess I am just an agressive one...? No I am more like a delinquent..or just someone who loves to fight?" She sighed and slapped her own head. "Maybe I am a psychpath." She joked and chuckled afterwards. "Yes the bookstore of my mom, I love it there. Our house is on the store and I lived well my whole life there. The smell reminds me of that time," the girl smiled.

Omi sighed. 'The bell should be ringing any minute now.' He thought and brought out the maps he had in his drawer.

Jean looked at the time. "Almost time for class." She mumbled to herself and stood up putting her phone in her pocket.

Hobbesisalive said:
Riika laughed and rubbed her neck. "Well my dad always told me to hit back if someone wasn't nice. I was told that since I was four so I really grew up with..well just the thought in my head that fighting wasn't wrong unless it had no reason. And it is not like I fight often.." Riika looked around searching for a solution to make it look better. "But well scratch that, I guess I am just an agressive one...? No I am more like a delinquent..or just someone who loves to fight?" She sighed and slapped her own head. "Maybe I am a psychpath." She joked and chuckled afterwards. "Yes the bookstore of my mom, I love it there. Our house is on the store and I lived well my whole life there. The smell reminds me of that time," the girl smiled.
Matoko smiled because of Riika's Explanation, and laughed, when she tried to make it look a Little better. Huh, then i'd assume she'll probably take over the bookstore, at some day... or maybe her Sister? eh, Izumi didn't seem like the type of Person to do.... books. "Well, i guess it's my turn now!" The Boy cleared his throat. "Ask me anything you like!" He smiled at Riika, his Hands crossed behind his back. "But i'll warn you, i'm not that interesting of a Person!" He chuckled a bit, locking his eyes back on the Girl.

Riika laughed and smirked a bit. "Well The fact that you are talking is interesting enough for me." Her smirk turned into a smile for a second and turned back. "Well what are your hobby's" her smirk was still on her face snd inly grew wider. "I want you to awnser that question, but of course I have many more...interesting ones.' Riika laughed and bagan speaking. "What is the connection between you and your brother? How are your best friends called? What do you hate about yourself? And what would you like to do when you grow up? Oh and how was your first love experience? What is your dream girl?" She all said it in one gasp and smiled when she finished with the well..more juicy topics. The girl looked up and smirked again. "Your turn,"

@BobbyW

Suzumaki

Suzumaki gave everyone a goofy grin along with a thumbs up before running back into the school; looking around she realized that her yakisoba would not be found...at all.

With a sigh she looked up at the clock and frowned, "Aww...now I'm gonna starve!" the girl exclaimed as she dropped to her knees but then suddenly stood back up and darted off towards the ladies room. "Gotta pee!"

@Anyone

Ryuzaki

The boy continued to wait on Yumi, wondering what was taking so long. "I can't complain...I brought her to him." even so, he furrowed his brow and began to grow impatient.

He played another few songs and eventually nodded off to sleep; didn't even check to see what time it was...

@Leaf Fi @drummerboi

Hobbesisalive said:
Riika laughed and smirked a bit. "Well The fact that you are talking is interesting enough for me." Her smirk turned into a smile for a second and turned back. "Well what are your hobby's" her smirk was still on her face snd inly grew wider. "I want you to awnser that question, but of course I have many more...interesting ones.' Riika laughed and bagan speaking. "What is the connection between you and your brother? How are your best friends called? What do you hate about yourself? And what would you like to do when you grow up? Oh and how was your first love experience? What is your dream girl?" She all said it in one gasp and smiled when she finished with the well..more juicy topics. The girl looked up and smirked again. "Your turn,"
@BobbyW
Matoko's eyes widened bit by bit... every question she added to the bundle. He scratched his cheek, and sighed, deeply. "...Alright then, uhmm.. I don't have too many hobby's, but i've been at the local Aquarium pretty regulary, this month... the big one, i mean." The Boy crossed his Hands, and breathed in, before going on with the next question. "Me and my brother... well, we're pretty Close, really. I gave him the Nick Name 'Hero', you know? taken from the 'Hiro', in 'Hiroyuki'. Anyway, he's pretty smart for a 10 year old.. and, uhh... isn't as adorable as he Looks like... really... he's the devil." He chuckled at his own Statement, and moved on to the next Point. "Let's see... uhh... i've been spending some time with a guy called Kou, before transfering.. but after that, there weren't really any People that i could go and call 'Best' friends." He stated, with a more serious tone in his voice, this time around. "...I'm not really the strongest guy, physically... and i wouldn't say that i hate that about myself, but... well." It didn't really Sound like that big of a deal, at least his tone indicated that. "....I have no idea, but what i know, is that i don't want to have to worry about Money, at all." He took a Moment to think about the next question he would have to answer. Well that would be you, silly. "I don't think i ever had a proper... 'Love experience', and.. uhmm.. my Dream Girl?... hmm... well... probably someone that doesn't fit the actual description of the classic 'Girl'."

The Boy took a few deep breaths, and then locked his eyes on Riika once more, now having answered all of her questions, to the most possible extend. "...I already had a turn to ask you.. but... how was your first love experience, and how do you imagine your 'Dream guy'?" Huh, now i'm curious.... and i didn't expect her to go all out like that... whew.

@Hobbesisalive

"How does someone that tall get away so fast..." The brunette mumbled to herself with a sigh. She twisted her head to glance over at Connor and frowned before heading over to kneel by him, almost like she did on their first day. "Don't apologise... It's my fault, silly..." Yumi attempted a smile, resting her hand on the boy's shoulder. "You're still my friend, so you have nothing to be sorry for... Honest."

@drummerboi @Suzumaki Arakai

"then why were you running away from me if i didn't do anything wrong" He sid looking at her as he then felt her touch on him. "i was pressuring you and i shouldn't i....i guess i care to much..." He said as he then continued to sit looking at the ground "you know what my life was like and i try to be strong i do... I just never met people in this school who are so nice. I guess im just not used to it.." He said explaining it to her

@Leaf Fi

Yumi scratched her cheek with her free hand, laughing sheepishly. "You could say I wasn't having the best day... I just felt like I needed to run." The girl explained in response as she watched Connor for a moment. "I don't think I'll resort to that for another year though," she joked with a lopsided smile, jumping to her feet. "You'll get used to it soon, trust me. So cut out that frown and show me a smile! Please?"

@drummerboi

Connor sighed a little knowing she wasn't going to stop unless he smiled after that he looked up showing the punch ryu done a massive bruise on his jaw and smiled lightly showing her evrything his dryed up tears his blood shot eyes his brused jaw and his runny nose "is that better" He said looking at her ot sounding rude. He was genuinly saying it

@Leaf Fi

The brunette let out a shocked gasp as she saw the shape Connor was in, her hands darting up to her mouth, eyes going wide. Her first instinct was to drop by his side again and touch the bruise, but she knew it would do nothing but hurt him more. "C-Connor...? W-what happened to your jaw...?" She gulped.

@drummerboi

"Ryu he knocked some sense into me earlier...can't blame him really" He said looking at her "don't worry im more stronger then that." He said as he then touched her hand gently and put it on the bruise "see it doesn't hurt" he said letting go he smiled knowing she cared. He then begun to gaze into her eyes again he smiled lightly as he then continued to look up "im glad that you care so much" he said looking at her.

@Leaf Fi

Yumi pulled her hand back with a frown. "Of course I care... You're my friend..." She mumbled gently, rubbing her arm as she glanced behind them. There was still no sign of Ryuzaki... Shaking her head, the green eyed girl put out her hand towards the boy on the ground. "We should still get you to go to see the nurse or something... But if you don't want to, that's fine."

@drummerboi

"hay one little punch isn't going to hurt me" he said grabbing her hand and pulled himself up he then looked at her "so after that i think im going to head towards the dorms you can come if you want" He said as he then looked at her. The bruise still clearly in his face as he then begun to walk back to the dorms turning and giveing her a smile

@Leaf Fi

"Yeah... I think I might... I've got something to do first though, so I'll meet you in a bit." Of course, it was a little obvious that she was going to see Ryuzaki, but Yumi just hoped Connor wouldn't see that. Waving him off, the girl began to wander, searching around for the taller male. Eventually, she came across him at the front of the school- snoozing like always- and she approached him with an eyeroll. "Ryuzaki." Yumi leaned over him from her waist and tugged off his headphones, narrowing her eyes. "Ryuzaki! Wake up!"

@Suzumaki Arakai @drummerboi

Of course Connor did see it he sighed a little he waved him off and went back to the dorms suddnly he saw Rin He wanted to apologys for his actions earlyer so he walked up to her and he tapped her shoulder "hay" he said looking at her smileing glad he could talk to her again she seemed a nice girl. He continued to wait for her to reply to him hopeing she didn't forget him

Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki was still asleep as Yumi tried to wake him; he didn't budge not once. He was having a strange dream as he sat there...it was a basketball game against a team he had played against a long time ago and lost; which bothered him and still does to this day.

Suddenly a random girl appeared and began cheering for him as he made the last winning shot. Everyone was ecstatic, including himself...

Walking over to the familiar girl he grabbed ahold of her and pulled her into a tight embrace, tucking his face into her hair.

She smelled nice. After a second the boy opened his eyes only to find Yumi tucked tightly in his arms. He raised a brow and leg go of her, "What are you doing?" he said while waiting for the girl to stand up so that he can as well.

@Leaf Fi @drummerboi

Riika laughed sometimes as he talked about his little brother being the "devil". She rubbed her neck and smiled at him. "No proper love experience! You are 17 right?" She chuckled and started smiling by his questions. "Well my first love experience happened when I was 16. And well his name was Otani." Riika looked up as she was memorizing the feeling. "He is one of my friends now, I think I mentioned him earlier. But anyways, we had a relationship for about a year and well...he fell in love with my best friend at that time." She chuckled and put her hair behind her ear. "Nana, I also mentioned her earlier. Well Otani was just the really silent guy. He wasn't shy just like a little mysterious and well I liked him the moment I saw him sitting in the back of the class." Riika smiled and continued. "I am still very good friends with them and well I am glad for that." Again the girl smiled a little sparkle showed in her eyes. "And about your other question: Any boy that can make me laugh is perfect!" With that she ended and walked happily further. "Come on we have to hurry goldy!"

@BobbyW

"Awesome, we can meet in the courtyard then or someone's dorm room?" Jethro asked Chihiro while trying to formulate the after school plan in his mind. "See ya later, Suzumaki" He said watching the orange haired girl run off. His gaze shifted back to Chihiro before moving onto Koichi. "Koichi, you got any ideas?"

@Wataru

Ichigo said "Hello" to everyone besides Chihiro, and Nagisa sensei in the background. Speaking of movies, they were making Ideas. "I-I have an Idea!, What about a poltergeist-ish movie or something creepy?" She said with a timid smile on her face which made her seem crazy or insane.

@Wataru

There was no response from the teen. Yumi scowled down at him, puffing out her cheeks. Of course, it wasn't really his fault he wasn't waking up; she just wasn't loud enough, but her irration rose up from the fact. She didn't want to yell, so her only option left was to shake him. "You're so awkward..." The brunette scolded him gently as she tapped his leg with her foot lightly.

Still no reaction.

'Alright, no more Miss Nice Girl!' Yumi shut her eyes for a second, and it was in that one, itty, bitty second that she was suddenly dragged downwards. In the shock of the moment, she couldn't even make a sound, and for the second time that day the girl's body was pressed against his bigger frame in a hug, albeit tighter. Green eyes widened, stunned, as she just stayed there, not sure how to react. It was only when Ryuzaki spoke up that she came back to her senses. "What am I doing...?" She repeated, dumbfounded, face beginning to turn red. "T-this... You... That was you! Not me!" Yumi quickly stood up and took several steps back, a hand over her heart.

@Suzumaki Arakai

Matoko, again, listened intently to Riika's answer, only rolling his eyes when she Held the whole, 'Haven't had a proper love experience' Thing, against him. Huh... well, that's quite the Story... He stretched himself, but then quickly started catching up with Riika, since she managed to create quite the gap between them. "Yeah i know i know, Kitty-Cat!" He came to a abrupt halt in front of Riika, Standing in her way. Then, in a matter of seconds, the Boy pressed his index finger on the female's nose again, similar to yesterday, claiming "Boop!"

Then turned around again, and dashed away, into the direction of the Classroom, almost as if 'Tagging' her.

@Hobbesisalive

"That's just what i thought!" Koichi had a major thing for horror movies, even though he refused to watch them alone "I was thinking of something that plays with the characters sanity and make the viewers take completely wrong conclusions. We make a seemingly simple storyline and surprise everyone in the end!" He couldn't deny that he was extremely excited with the idea.

@Kawaii

Users who are viewing this thread

Back