• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Angels VS. Demons:The Eternal War

I'm sorry everyone for disappointing, I just decided I really can't finish this tonight, I already fell asleep on my keyboard once. I can barely think straight (blame the amplifiers). I'm super tired and have a splitting headache :( Anyways once again I'm sorry but I SHOULD be able to be on a lot tomorrow

I'll be gone for a little over an hour. The world outside my front door is calling for me and tempting me with Burger King's Teriyaki chicken sandwiches.

I just got back inside from caging a stray dog that has someone squeezed herself into our chicken coop, took a whole hour for that. I'm go into bed now goodnight all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Kenji Jensai]Ehh xD I've decided not join in Yet still unsure how to introduce this late in the story.

[/QUOTE]
Make something up, you're the Lt. of the demon army, the royalty didn't even bring in the army yet. A few of us are within the barracks but other than that, the army hasn't been mobilized yet.

Back to bed for me, 4am Dx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Okay, so, guys, I recently got back from school aaaaaaand I get another four pages of storyline xD I personally cannot keep up with the activeness in this RP, particularly, and that is sort of ruining my motivation - I am in no way telling you guys to just stop writing, absolutely no way! It's actually great and it's wonderfully unusual for so many people to find the time to write in this RP (and possibly make trilogy out of this whole thing~), which most possibly delights the rest of the active people here! I am just saying/typing that I, personally, can't keep up with it, so I am thinking of, ya know... quitting this roleplay? I greatly apologise for doing such a selfish thing! You all are wonderful and amazing and astonishing writers as well, so this is none other than my fault, okay (o'v'o)? I enjoyed my time roleplaying with ya (even though through three posts) and I'm sending you guys regards! I hope we find each other in another RP some time~

Now, please excuse me, as I am going to return to my studies and attempt getting good grades for the year (cause scholarship and diplomas and the such~)!

As for Hael... use him as an NPC, I guess? Or kill him off? Maybe you can add in another elderly son for the angels and act as though Hael is the dead brother? I have no clue...

Again, I apologise dearly, I am just a slow person and do not wish to stress myself out with having to read too many for myself posts and then having to reply as soon as possible. I am simply a lazy procrastinator, who from time to time likes writing (shitty) posts~

Have a great time RPing, though! (O:))

P.S.: This is an amazing RP, holy crapper, and I loved reading the posts! But once I'm done reading and decide to reply, then sleep and the such, I get back to another three-four pages and... well, yeah, you understand. BEST OF LUCK, DUDES AND DUDETTES! (B')

@WeabooTrash Awww, you'll be missed, but yeah, I totally understand the struggle of school, so, don't rush yourself, take some time to do what you need.

s o l o]AAAAA IM SO BEHIND had to work all day then had an abnormally long (though productive) practice w/ my band D: Ok I'm gonna start writing my post right now. Will be done in a bit. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12060-christinaxiv/ said:
@ChristinaXIV[/URL] you will probably be the only one I'm directly interacting with

Thanks for waiting on me aaaa
Acknowledged, awaiting your reply.

Calling in carepackage... No one else? I still play COD... Rarely, but still do.

Malphaestus said:
Sort of waiting for @RiahB to post, bear in mind- these Watchers are NPC's.
I would happily take Hael under my character's wings.
I'm waiting for someone to take her somewhere so she can wake up. She passed out you know? It's not like taking a nap where you can go "Oh! I'm up, I'm up!" Does that make sense or is it safe to say it would be realistic and she can just wake back up immediately?I don't mind either way, I'm honestly asking for opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back