• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Angels VS. Demons:The Eternal War

@ataraxiandream , sorry, I didn't see your post while writing mine. Just pretend that Electra was ignoring you and you came with her down in the basement, yeah? Ill get to you in my next post.

Guess Daakoon gets to be awesome after Amerie calls him a arsehole for stealing her brother and asks why he did it..

EasternGhost said:
Guess Daakoon gets to be awesome after Amerie calls him a arsehole for stealing her brother and asks why he did it..
Daakoon even made it possible for him to become even more annoying than before. Good annoying to evil annoying. There's not enough whiskey in the world....

EasternGhost said:

Daakoon even made it possible for him to become even more annoying than before. Good annoying to evil annoying. There's not enough whiskey in the world....
Ahem!!! Whiskey?....I meant Dizzy Water....>.>

Sire Sire Sire Sire Sire Sire Sire!

Can't really go against your sire...soooo...I don't think Electra has anything to worry about tbh.. >_>

@Seraph Darkfire NOW you can post xD

Malori is going to be very jealous that A'Merie acts like that with Daakoon xD Malori likes a select few of demons and doesn't like people to act familiar with them. Though she will get over it cause I hope A'Merie and Malori will be friends

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hdjladlkfsnlf damn it...cuz ummm...she kinda has a crush on him >.>

Looool. But yeah, I tots see them as being good friends
:P

Oh you can do that crush. Malori doesn't have a crush on him, her crush is Malias but like I said Malias only sees her as a sister.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@Abana Hurr hurr, your ganna be maaaad later on then XP

Anyways, your move love. I can't really do much because...well...A'Merie isnt familiar with hell so you two would have to guide her around until she is needed. I'll post after you ^^

AAAAA IM SO BEHIND

had to work all day then had an abnormally long (though productive) practice w/ my band D:

Ok I'm gonna start writing my post right now. Will be done in a bit.

@ChristinaXIV you will probably be the only one I'm directly interacting with

Thanks for waiting on me aaaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back