• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Angels VS. Demons:The Eternal War

WeirdPrincess said:
Can't do much right now because of finals coming up. I'll be back afterwards and try to catch up!
We will just say you were overseeing the burial of the demon queen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

O woe, to have the desire and inspiration to write for her character, yet not the ability...

Not sure what to do with Eury v.v

ataraxiandream said:
O woe, to have the desire and inspiration to write for her character, yet not the ability...
Not sure what to do with Eury v.v
Simple, do what I do, just wing it, throw one emotion in, then another, then let yourself get attached.

@ataraxiandream Sure hunn ^^ I was going to say you can just bring her to me and ill give ya something to do xD

@Seraph Darkfire 's cheating on me with a pretty angel! DX

Haha, but yeah or that. Just let them imaginations roam free yall ^^

[QUOTE="Seraph Darkfire]Or you could do what I do. :P I make up my own little side story for my characters to go through and slowly drag everyone else in.

[/QUOTE]
Ah, unfortunately my dear, your muse is much greater than mine ^^;

Awesome, okay, thank you!~ I shall work on that post... soon. After this bit of work for my summer class. Shouldn't be too long.~

Sorry guys, I keep forgetting to do the tagging thingie. I'm not used to it.

And Yay @Guilded Clover ! :) I enjoyed that post so much. Made me tingle. I mean...er...*Clears Throat*

I like how Electra gives no fucks that Gabriel just clocked Draakon in the jaw.

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw, if Amerie is coming to hell, why not Zania, Amerie, and whomever else kind of catch Daakoon alone in the barracks....and wht happens after that...well is up to yall

Users who are viewing this thread

Back