• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Angels VS. Demons:The Eternal War

@ataraxiandream your fine hunn ^^

Though you may be in trouble for being so forward with your princess >
:)

You're all crazy....I just kidnapped a little kid.....I need whiskey and sandwich....they'll be the last ones I get before the popo come to get me.

EasternGhost said:
You're all crazy....I just kidnapped a little kid.....I need whiskey and sandwich....they'll be the last ones I get before the popo come to get me.
And Bambie is insane...she ordered it.

EasternGhost said:
I'mma sing like a canary to the interrogaters.....no honor amongst thieves here folks
Lol, Malori will try to get you on hers, Luna's and Malias' side btw

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh....and add rebel conspirator to the list of my crimes....oh yeah they are going to bury me UNDER the prison.... >.>

^ Im with you dude.

Hey, I thought Electra and Dene where "friends" now your being all mean? Sup with that bruh?

He is angry because he was Kidnapped.

And they're not "Friends", Electra just kept compelling Gabriel to come and come with her special power, then it stopped working.

Sorry. I'm just replicating how I was like when I was 8, so not the generic 8 year old. I'm extremely intelligent and I was as a child. Read lotsa books

And also, his Mother and Father have been training him for all 8 years I assume. He's not the standard 8 year old, he's a Wartime 8 Year Old, which requires him to grow up much faster than he normally would. If there was no war, he'd probably be off picking his nose atm, but it's War, baby.

War. Hmph. What Is It Good For?

ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING!

So Electra is going to knock him out. Is that ok? Didn't want to do anything without your consent. He will be knocked out until the job is done and he will awaken a fallen. Cool?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back