• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Angels VS. Demons:The Eternal War

And I want to make another long post, which I intend to do... There's going to be a major surprise awaiting all of you in the next one, whether it be today, tomorrow, a few weeks ahead, or even a month.

@KingDalmasca post in here for me, ok? :)

And to answer your question, yes you can join, and yes you can have one of each character type (One angel and one demon).

P.S. guys. I will be gone (again) for the week. I WILL still be popping in and posting every day (most likely) but it will not be as frequent as the past couple of days. >.<

Bambie said:
@KingDalmasca post in here for me, ok? :)
And to answer your question, yes you can join, and yes you can have one of each character type (One angel and one demon).

P.S. guys. I will be gone (again) for the week. I WILL still be popping in and posting every day (most likely) but it will not be as frequent as the past couple of days. >.<
Alright, sorry about that. Anyway, thank you for allowing me to join. I should have my char. sheets posted soon.

Ah, somehow this doesn't come as a surprise from what I've read so far.~ I have nothing really planned for Eurynome, just a few fleeting ideas, so I envy you indeed.

Imma wait a bit before posting, in the meantime I'll be playing The Evil Within

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Im waiting to. I thought @EasternGhost was suppose to take us somewhere privet? @.@

at any rate I cant move A'Merie yet. I'll try to work on Electra, though it may be a tad short.

Mmm, simple yet accurate. Though two of them are one in the same. If Charmeine was to commit suicide, she'd become a fallen. She would go to Hell for the ultimate sin.

[QUOTE="Kenji Jensai]Is it a good intro though?

[/QUOTE]
Some of the ideas you had in the post weren't very clear, as though you lost your train of thought while writing the post. Also, I think you could stand to put in a few spaces between the punctuation and words. ^^; Other than that, the content itself wasn't bad! An adequate intro.~

RiahB said:
Mmm, simple yet accurate. Though two of them are one in the same. If Charmeine was to commit suicide, she'd become a fallen. She would go to Hell for the ultimate sin.
Ah, that bit slipped my mind.

Beginning the mass post, this will be something to introduce another new character which I intend to be playing as (I've received the OKAY from @Bambie to do this) , my goal is to literally type long enough to have this out by tomorrow.

We wouldn't dare test your resolve, we need a talented writer, such as yourself~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back