• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Angels VS. Demons:The Eternal War

I used to rap regularly on illestrhyme.com and netcees.org under the moniker Ghost Blade. Kind of a Wu-Tang Clan shoutout in a way.

Been a year or so but I'm sure I can shake the rust off easily.

EasternGhost said:
Intricate insults aimed at me, dont be deliberate.
Murder when I see ya, castrate ya, leave ya celibate

Sudden blades slicin skin, call me a fulfilled sin

Archangel? I leave ya mangled, suffocated, mauled, and strangled.

Just off the top. Don't make me have to start thinking about my lines

@Malphaestus
I think we all are doing this 'off the top'

I didn't want to be all too mean since it goes against the actual laws of this site, though.

EasternGhost said:
The top is written in seconds or a minute or two with little to no thought. Was my meaning.
I did that~

Which is why I changed any grammatical error afterwards, lol.

(prefer my own one, though)

You did use fancy words, so plus points from me.

Maybe next time. I'll be waiting. Haven't battled in a while. Should be fun. I'm also headed out. Be back late folks.

WHERE YOU AT!! WHERE YOU AT!!

GET YOUR ASS WHOOOOOOPED!

This was made 7 years ago and 7 years later, they still don't know where they at.

Agh guys, I'm sorry I haven't posted! Life has been doing its best to get in the way of my precious Internet time...

It might take a little longer to post, so beware. I want to read up on all of the posts just so I know what's going on here. xD

Oh it's a surprise. Have you read over my latest post? It waits on you. I edited a few grammatical errors because I've been pulling shift and am a little tired.

Hmmm...lemme read it again...

I'm either stupid, or just missed something earlier, but I think I have a idea of what's going on with her. I'll just wait and see

So I was watching Hannibal and now I'm so paranoid I had to take out the garbage for fear there were bodies in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back