• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Angels VS. Demons:The Eternal War

FYI Malori is oblivious to a lot but Ziana can see every tiny wire etc. soooo Malori tends to unknowingly send Ziana into danger but Ziana goes despite knowing the outcome. Like she's bound to despite not wanting to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trying to type on an iPad is taking too long xD I get a post typed only for someone to post making me change what I wrote before posting. Then another post happens and I have to re write again lmao

Guys... the power post is coming... I just got through bolding the dialogue, do not judge if there are a few grammatical errors, it's long, that opens up a huge opportunity for mistakes.

You're on tapatalk hehe >~> I stopped using it. I recommend using the website. I think it's better

ChristinaXIV said:
Guys... the power post is coming... I just got through bolding the dialogue, do not judge if there are a few grammatical errors, it's long, that opens up a huge opportunity for mistakes.
I'm waiting for it >~< me wanna read

I'm sorry that my posts have been really short and crappy but im kinda just waiting on Lights post.. >.>

In the spoiler... try refreshing, also, I'll edit tomorrow, bed time is calling my name... and I need to take some meds to get this fever down... Nighty fellow friends!

Ok just to summarize what I think is happening so far.

Angel assassin has come to attack us which will result in all the demon royal family to "slaughter" her or whatever.

Light has descended and killed a gang that was housing a half breed that apparently has stolen something though we have no idea what he stole so I'm not sure how we are going to want him dead. This boy's name is also Latin for God, perfect!

I miss anything so far?

@Abana Sounds about right.

@The Akolite , soooo ummm....just curious. Are you planning to fight the entire royal family with your assassin chick. Because umm....yeah....she's ganna die. Just saying... xD

@ChristinaXIV AWESOMMMME! Girl I heart your face right now, Haha. So much detail and character development. So worth the wait.

I'm not really sure how to go about with the bugs, they aren't spiders so Malori won't be fazed lol

[QUOTE="Seraph Darkfire]If no one minds, Malias can take care of them. He can literally burst into flames.

[/QUOTE]
Should you obliterate them or let them cause a little damage? That's my main question.

Thanks everyone for all the likes, I intend to make any future posts equally as detailed or even more so, especially as soon as the summer comes.

Uh... did you read to the end of mine? Light is standing alone and waiting for someone to respond to the flash of light that had occurred during the fight.

Alright, take your time, it won't be until tonight that I may produce another mass post... I may just RP with myself again, spawn up some enemies to fight in my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back