• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Angels VS. Demons:The Eternal War

Gah, so much to write about now that no one is getting ahead of me... though, I intend to open up my next reply to EVERY demon...

ChristinaXIV said:
Gah, so much to write about now that no one is getting ahead of me... though, I intend to open up my next reply to EVERY demon...
Oh lord xD

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I intend to have it good, I'll even throw in a decent song to make what you read entertaining.

All the demons almost ready for the callout ;D

Not likely @Chiryoshi ! Don't worry! She's still got someone like Light to protect her... even if they've never exactly met...

I'm thinking of making the eldest Angel Prince since no one is grabbing the Angel prince positions

Yeah and some of the demons are even half way decent and wouldn't hurt a angel just because (Like Electra and a couple of her brother's)

@Abana I would have to, but im not great with male character's and im pretty swamped trying to keep everything together as it is >.<

On second thought, I'll just stick with Malori. In 3 different rps and don't want to forget what personalities I have xD

Moonstruck said:
Would you mind if I finished my post before you post your all-encompassing one, Christina? :)
Depends... is yours going to affect my character? If not... Well... I'm just gonna assume it wont because of the seclusion of the one who I have chosen. However yes, feel free... I'm STILL typing... much more interesting stuff to do... ya know? RPing with myself and all v.v

Go ahead, I still got ALOT more to type, I think I'm gonna try to go 25+ paras.

The answer to your question is... YES! I intend to have it be a good fight scene along with some character development! I'm gonna give Light a friend... so feel free to read up! Lol, but seriously, I'm trying to make it good so it's enjoyable to read.

Go ahead... My post will be outstanding on its own, and there's really nothing any of you can do to ruin the thing unless you somehow godmod my character to fitting whatever agenda you've got... so that means, unless you want a meaningless 30+ paragraphs and a really pissed off Christina, DONT DO ETTTTT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back