• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Angels VS. Demons:The Eternal War

Gaaah, I'm sorry if at some point I type something that's a little off or misspelled. I'm trying to do to many things at once @.@

I'm gonna go to bed, I want my thoughts to collect... My longer posts will be coming as we reach the weekend, I don't have time as of right now.

@Bambie I was just going to have Malias toss Light away from the battle if @ChristinaXIV was going to sleep. I figured it'd give her character a sneak attack when she came back, as long as the battle wasn't over by then.

Seraph Darkfire] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16183-bambie/ said:
@Bambie[/URL] I was just going to have Malias toss Light away from the battle if @ChristinaXIV was going to sleep. I figured it'd give her character a sneak attack when she came back, as long as the battle wasn't over by then.
It probably will be..I mean, I don't think this was meant to be some epic,drawn out fight right? xD

You can, or I can make it so she is out of the way and able to come back and go wherever she chooses.

@Bambie Already posted. :P

It does feel like a final boss kind of fight though. How do you want it to go by the way? I'm thinking it should be a draw, because Malias won't kill Electra. Maybe they both use up too much energy and both agree on a temporary cease fire?

I need to sleep so I didn't have Maktada interact with any of the characters or get to Earth, but I wanted to establish his presence in the RP before I dozed off, so that's what that is. Gotta say, I loved writing that. i think I'm gonna love this character a lot.

Seraph Darkfire] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9787-abana/ said:
@Abana[/URL] I was reading your character sheet and did you mean my character is the one Malori likes to follow around? Because his first name is Valien.
Oops >.< now I'm embarrassed, I'll fix that now. Or I can change it :x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@Abana It isn't that bad. I've done it before too. Earlier, I almost messed up Asaolle's name :P I was sitting there thinking "Who is Valium?" and for a second, I'd forgotten his name.

Anyway, I'm fine with her following him around.

Seraph Darkfire] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9787-abana/ said:
@Abana[/URL] It isn't that bad. I've done it before too. Earlier, I almost messed up Asaolle's name :P I was sitting there thinking "Who is Valium?" and for a second, I'd forgotten his name.
Anyway, I'm fine with her following him around.
Yay!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Seraph Darkfire] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16183-bambie/ said:
@Bambie[/URL] Already posted. :P
It does feel like a final boss kind of fight though. How do you want it to go by the way? I'm thinking it should be a draw, because Malias won't kill Electra. Maybe they both use up too much energy and both agree on a temporary cease fire?
That sounds good. Shifting takes a lot out of Electra anyways, especially using someone els's power. And she summoned a small ARMY!! So yeah, I guess just follow my lead. Things are getting juicy now that more people are joining > :)

Can someone tell me why EVERYONE wants to be a demon? xD

Like pretty much all of the demon roles are taken. Hell, I'm making a new one just for someone else!

This is to funny.

@Bambie Demons are sexy and forbidden, it is human nature to be drawn to the dark. Angels are pure and untainted, in a human's eyes, they are supposed to be incapable of evil, they are something we can't understand. Demon's, however, we can understand, we understand the allure of the night life. It is why humans like Vampires and Werewolves and Witches, denizens of the night.

Anyway, lead on and I'll follow. :P Malias is fighting said army so he is going to be pretty worn out afterwards as well.

I actually didn't think about that. It WAS there demon that was killed after all. I guess it has leaned more towards the demons then angel's. It will probably end up being like so. That's a great idea by the way. ^^

Moonstruck said:
And if we're leaning toward the demon side of plots, I think we could do a lot that would be harder to do with two sides and perspectives. For the individual character arcs, we could focus on the core flaws of the Demons, why they act the way they do, whether there's any humanity left in them as demons.
For an overarching story, a power struggle for the throne could easily take place. Perhaps it would be triggered by an Angel assassination of the Demon King in response to Electra's actions? It wouldn't cut out the angels completely, and all of the demons and angels, royals and commoners alike, would be caught in a huge web of politics and warfare. And that could open the door to an Angel-Demon relationship that links back to the original catalyst of fighting between the two?

That's just one route we could go, but I feel we could fulfill this roleplay's potential more completely if we primarily focused on one side or the other.

Could Alasci enter the roleplay by intervening in the Electra-Malias fight and stopping Malias' attack by using his body or arms as a shield with his Body Hardening? It would resolve the fight and unite a few of the siblings.
This is to great for my life. I really like it and I would say yes, but I have someone reserving the demon king spot (which, in about a day or so I will remind him and eventually revoke the spot). We CAN however, kill the queen >.>

But I like where this is going and it seems it is already doing just that, so we wouldn't really have to change much I suppose, Haha.

And yeah, we had a plan for our fight. You can come in however you want, but yeah, leave the fight alone a bit, hmm?
:)

Moonstruck said:
To clarify, there's a Heaven, Hell and Earth, right?
How does one go about going from one to the next? Teleportation, portals or? And is it easier for the royalty to do versus the Angel and Demon commoners?

I'm going to sleep for now. I will be back in a few hours! :)
Yes, it is heaven hell and earth.

Angel royals have crests in the form of whatever they choose(A'Merie's is a necklace) and the demons have a underground tunnel portal located in the castle. But certain character's have there own way of getting to earth and back.

EXAMPLE: Certain angel warriors can just teleport, Electra has a dragon that can jump through realms, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back