• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Angels VS. Demons:The Eternal War

@Abana , It's ok. At least you where honest and you read them. :)

I've been trying to regulate everything else that I didn't even realize tbh >.<

Hey...umm.... @ChristinaXIV , I think you may want to read my last post for A'Merie.. >.>

Haha.

Son of a............................. ajofqwiuebnvfiuwbeouivfbhoeruihv by345v1hvioer iul

I'm seriously running around and editing like a servant right now -_- THANKKSSSSSS

ChristinaXIV said:
I'm seriously running around and editing like a servant right now -_- THANKKSSSSSS
Im soryyyyyyy DX

I just thought it would be more interesting and a opportunity for you to do more with your character if you where to go to hell to get her, no?
:(

Abana said:
Am I accepted or no?
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes.

I agree with you, I'm just typing like a madwoman here... Can't catch a break ^^"

Haha, it's alright, once the weekend comes, this should be far easier on me, it's just with school coming to a close and finals and all that sweet jazz... ya know?

ChristinaXIV said:
Haha, it's alright, once the weekend comes, this should be far easier on me, it's just with school coming to a close and finals and all that sweet jazz... ya know?
I agree with that. I'm in EST zone so I'm gone majority of the RP and I'll have a post out soonish but heads up, I'm holding Genesis' post back due to my schedule.

@ChristinaXIV @Plushie

That's fine. I will admit that the RP has been moving pretty rapidly. I didn't expect it to be so popular, Haha.

I am sorry for that though. I know this makes it extremely difficult to keep up with.
:(

@ChristinaXIV your the best hunn.

@Moonstruck , Well I thought that was kind of clear @.@ but let me clarify.

There is still a war going on between the two side's, but seeing as most of the attention and interest is with the demons and in hell that is where most of the focus will be. (Though there are still angel's in heaven as of right now that are interacting with each other [which is fine of course] and there will be moments when the angel's that are NOT in heaven may return for a time in the future.)

Electra's mission is to find a way into the gates of heaven so that she could(as well as a army no less) raid and take over heaven. That is her primary goal as of right now. Everyone else (demons) is either for or against it. There can be other surprises here and there (like your idea about someone killing the king or queen) to make the story more dramatic and keep it going strong. As for the angel's, there goal is to just keep the demons at bay and hopefully make peace with them and end the war.

Am I missing anything?

@Bambie Is it possible that Electra could fight Light at the portal to hell? In my most recent post she was chasing them and then there was the absence of Electra even mentioned in the angel's post.... Just a question I mean.

ChristinaXIV said:
@Bambie Is it possible that Electra could fight Light at the portal to hell? In my most recent post she was chasing them and then there was the absence of Electra even mentioned in the angel's post.... Just a question I mean.
Damn it >.<

She's like already in her castle. Hmmm.. can you just look around for A'Merie? I kind of want her to remain captive for a little while.

UGH, I'll come up with something... Goshdarnit... had to be sick today of all days.

Relax, I'm pumping out one of the infamous... 18+ paragraph replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back