• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Angels VS. Demons:The Eternal War

Notice to all: I'm heading out of town for a con tomorrow and probably won't be back until Sunday night. @Kenji Jensai, I'll try to get in a reply tonight or tomorrow morning on the road.

I'll check in as often as I can, but as this is my first ever convention, I'm not sure how much free time I'll get. ^^; But everything should be back to normal for sure on Monday.

I really hope I won't miss anything big or important while I'm away. >~<

Actually... Kenji, I can't clearly understand your post; there are quotation marks everywhere and there's next to no punctuation besides the occasional period... That bit about "so you have heard the legends," is he speaking those words or only thinking them? It's all just jumbled up together, I'm afraid.

ataraxiandream said:
Notice to all: I'm heading out of town for a con tomorrow and probably won't be back until Sunday night. @Kenji Jensai, I'll try to get in a reply tonight or tomorrow morning on the road.
I'll check in as often as I can, but as this is my first ever convention, I'm not sure how much free time I'll get. ^^; But everything should be back to normal for sure on Monday.

I really hope I won't miss anything big or important while I'm away. >~<
Have fun hun! :D

Are you going to any other con's this year?

Thank you! And no, I'm afraid not v.v This is the only one for me, but it's one of the largest in the nation, so I think it'll be enough to last me. ^^

Sorry I hadn't posted much but I've been dealing with issues lately. I hadn't wanted to mention this but I figured everyone deserved to know why I hadn't been on lately as much considering we're all in this roleplay together for the time being. I live in a let's call it...."Active" area and someone became "Active" two nights ago and put bulletholes in the side of my bedroom and I've had to stay with my uncle for the time being until my place is no longer "yellow-taped". So I use his computer but his is not in the middle of the city like mine, so it has a weaker wi-fi signal. So I'm not going to be able to do much as often or as fast.

You said you were aware. I took that as "I'm posting now." But I will wait patiently.

@Malphaestus, you just sent him on a suicide mission. He is not undefeatable...

Wait, so let me get this straight - Malpheraus just went to Earth looking for A'merie, but instead found a different Angel/Demon? And you're not planning on sending Malpheraus to hell, are you? And am I even spelling Malpheraus right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back