• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Angels VS. Demons:The Eternal War

ive been working on a book as well spent a year or 2 on the lore, then I had to draw a map of the world that my story takes place in which was very tough,ive worked on the actuall story for 3 months and im on chapter 2.Well its more like a personal goal.

I've always liked to write and hope to a published author and stuff. Used to win my school's creative writing contests every other year. Only problem I've had is at one point in time I had an entire book written and ready to send off to a publisher company....but I stupidly had it on a floppy disk....for some reason I didn't own a flash drive and it corrupted at my local library and lost it all. Stopped writing for over a year because I was in a way heartbroken I guess. Just started back writing a few years ago and had to relearn most of my style. If you stop writing for a while...it will leave you or at least it'll grow rusty.

I started carrying a composition one. I have a drawer filled with them that are empty and ready to be used.....3 or 4 in my bookbag for community college when I'm on break.....and I got others sitting here and there around my house....some of them have things in them I don't even remember writing. Sometimes I have friends over and the rest of the night becomes a haze.....

Hey, @Malphaestus since you're well opinionated on what can ruin the story and what can't, would you mind if I sent the sampler to you as well? Naturally, it isn't finished, but hey... It is what it is.

I meant nothing of the sort (:3) You're a nice person, but a critic at that and seem to hold a strong sense (Which I agree with) of the air about the story.

xD Do not crawl in any hole. We can all form a story together... which, leaves me to my next point. I may begin another RP, and one where I will send invites to you all.

Nope, too late, I have found the perfect one and there's even a rock on top! Crawling in now. v~v

But! Another RP you say? Do tell.~

Well... If my post doesn't work out too well... Since it seems to introduce a different aspect, I may start that up, of course, after this one. I'm sworn with all my heart here, no other time for other ones, which, keep in mind... Means I am apart of no others.

I'll wait for a post to directly involve me.

I had a idea. Gabriel makes a plan with Electra to go back to Heaven, kill Ayrabelle, then return to Hell. Gabriel convinces A'merie to take him to Heaven to be converted back to a Angel, but instead he kills Ayrabelle, wounds A'merie, and escapes back to Hell. Would this be acceptable?

No, you are totally ignoring the fact that there are a quadrillion powerful angels in heaven- the strongest being the king. Whilst the General will be out of heaven in search for A'merie, still doesn't excuse the fact that such a thing would not only be illogical but also insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back