• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Angels VS. Demons:The Eternal War

KurtH6355 said:
I'll wait for a post to directly involve me.

I had a idea. Gabriel makes a plan with Electra to go back to Heaven, kill Ayrabelle, then return to Hell. Gabriel convinces A'merie to take him to Heaven to be converted back to a Angel, but instead he kills Ayrabelle, wounds A'merie, and escapes back to Hell. Would this be acceptable?
Why would you kill Arya?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It was discussed earlier that upon becoming Fallen Gabriel would Assasinate a Angel, And the User controlling Ayrabelle is Inactive, but it wouldn't make sense, as Mal said.

Oh ok, but that person might come back. Those playing as the demon princes Aion and Alasci are inactive as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If all the Royalty were active.....there'd be too many royal dicks pointing their noses up at low ranking demon infantry like me.....so nah....it's all good folks.

The massive post has been canceled, sorry guys, it just isn't right.

It's not editted nor is it complete, however, I may take it upon me as a personal project if you all wish to see it so much.

It's... As @Malphaestus pointed out... Got quite a few flaws.

Not sure about that... It's gonna take me a little while. And... I kinda got disoriented today... Feeling out of it.

Not saying anything about Malphaestus's opinions because I don't know them and I'm not concerned with them. I just think one person's opinion shouldn't be enough to completely scrap something. Show them to others and if they point out the same things..then maybe agree with scrapping it.

He's quite logical on his opinion. And I respect it, plus, I was iffy to begin with, her just removed doubt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back