• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Angels VS. Demons:The Eternal War

Where are my little buddys? :'(

I bet they are all going to start posting when im busy.
xD

@Abana

Nah he just has a strong dislike of Lucifer and he just can't help it when hes told to massacre an enemy he does so with no hesitation and doesn't stop but he just can't stop once he starts.Interesting idea but I have already made him the lieutenant of hell's army.

Gah, I'm becoming paranoid from all this anxiety. I don't know if this post is good or not... *bites finger nails aggressively*

ChristinaXIV said:
Gah, I'm becoming paranoid from all this anxiety. I don't know if this post is good or not... *bites finger nails aggressively*
Your long posts are addictin lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, well, it's the relevance I'm not certain about. I can promise another few fighting scenes, but... For real... I'm nervous, dammit @Bambie Tell me what you thought of the sampler I sent you!

King Dalmasca basically god-moded his characters. They don't outright claim to be the toughest in the world but it's only thinly veiled but basically implied.

[QUOTE="Kenji Jensai]anyone else noticed King basically made himself stronger than lucifer by saying hes the strongest demon.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah I just mentioned that a few minutes ago. Scroll up and you'll see my comment.

I'm not going along with it. Y'all can but if you do, I'll just move along elsewhere. I basically bullshitted on my character and used only a fraction of the ideas I had to make it "Non God-Mode" so that's crap. It's obvious the dude didn't read anything before he posted. And common sense should tell you what is God-Mode and what isn't anyways. It's not that hard to figure out.

I think it's funny how Daakoon is acting casual with the demon Prince and Princess lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Eh, when you've felt what it means to die...and rather pathetic and tragically at that...dying a second time just isn't all that scary. In a way, dying a second time would be a good thing rather than a bad one. At least that's my logic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back