• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Unfortunate Act [OOC]

funny-leonardo-decaprio-dancing-happy-birthday-g.gif

Hope you guys have fun!
Thanks xDD
Loving the gif~

Hooo boy, okay, I posted, edited, edited some more, and then some so to whoever read that mess beforehand I'm sorry there may be new//deleted//added//changed content that wasn't there before.

Edit: Also yes, I 100% chickened out on drawing Raphael's face. It is too damn early in the morning for me to not butcher it (sue me). Long story short, enjoy an unnecessary close up of the back of his head.

Last edited:
Jigoku Jigoku
Meanwhile I was praying (to God, Jesus, and all the others in between) that everyone had simultaneously lost their wifi connection for just a wee sec. Using sleep deprivation as inspiration is a double edged sword apparently but I'm glad you liked it! The hype for the oncoming posts is real.

Hoooomygod I miscalculated in my last post. LittleMissFoxy LittleMissFoxy Sorry about not adding in your chara, apparently rereading twice doesn't make me nearly as efficient as I think it does.

I'm gonna be honest idk what to write about other than going to bed and that would be an exceptionally short post

If all we're doing now is just posting about our characters falling asleep, feel free to progress without me and assume that Veridio went back to sleep in the red caravan. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back