• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Unfortunate Act [OOC]

Tbh, I should have elaborated more so it's not your fault. I usually type very in-depth character descriptions on personality, usually about like 5-6 paragraphs and 3-6 lines long each. But since this seems more like a casual rp (I usually do detailed) I toned it down a lot, LOL, which downed the quality by a lot. Anyway, like her personality says, she likes to laugh but in moderation. She doesn't like to be obnoxious or loud. As for being flirty yet unnaffectionate, she is naturally not extremely affectionate. She's not really one for physical contact, hugs, cuddling, all that. But she does have different sides to her. She does like to joke around, and so she takes flirting as more like a game since she rarely ever goes beyond flirting and usually drops the act and stops it right there when it begins to transition to anything else.

She'd be very transparent with her feelings, yes. But if Lucia doesn't really ever act out her negative attitude towards her, then Veridio would be clueless about it and just assume that they are on neutral terms and so she would act like they are just acquaintances.

This is kind of what I was hoping for, LOL. They might piss each other off, but they're largely compatible.
Veridio is very independent and she'd likely try to correct him on his clingy-ness and selfishness if she cares enough about him. She might just even let his clingy-ness slide if they're very close since she'd see him as a good friend and would want to be around him anyway.

Sure! And since he's a veteran in the guild, they'd likely know each other for the full four years that Veridio has been in the guild.
Veridio would definitely be into his knick knacks and all that. Anything that she can turn into something else, she'd like a lot. I think I read that Flynn is very generous? So, it wouldn't be too out of character for him to just give her something that he knows she's into.
After he gives her a trinket, she sees him as a really nice person and she takes it upon herself to return his kindness. And then they become friends. Eventually their relationship grew into them being really close and he would likely be the only person to know of her history? How does that sound?
That makes so much more sense than what I was thinking lol thanks!

ooo I want Malori to to have some kinda special relationship with someone :D don't want her too lonely
Looking at her cs, I don't think her and Veri would be the best of friends, LOL. But we could try working something out. It seems like something would have to happen for them to be brought together because it doesn't seem like they'd naturally gravitate towards each other. But then again, you didn't give much on Malori's personality, so I wouldn't know, LOL

Looking at her cs, I don't think her and Veri would be the best of friends, LOL. But we could try working something out. It seems like something would have to happen for them to be brought together because it doesn't seem like they'd naturally gravitate towards each other. But then again, you didn't give much on Malori's personality, so I wouldn't know, LOL
XD I can do more for her personality if everyone needs me to lol

I added a bit more, hope others can work with that.

Last edited:
This is kind of what I was hoping for, LOL. They might piss each other off, but they're largely compatible.
Veridio is very independent and she'd likely try to correct him on his clingy-ness and selfishness if she cares enough about him. She might just even let his clingy-ness slide if they're very close since she'd see him as a good friend and would want to be around him anyway.

Sure! And since he's a veteran in the guild, they'd likely know each other for the full four years that Veridio has been in the guild.
Veridio would definitely be into his knick knacks and all that. Anything that she can turn into something else, she'd like a lot. I think I read that Flynn is very generous? So, it wouldn't be too out of character for him to just give her something that he knows she's into.
After he gives her a trinket, she sees him as a really nice person and she takes it upon herself to return his kindness. And then they become friends. Eventually their relationship grew into them being really close and he would likely be the only person to know of her history? How does that sound?

Give or take 2 years (planned for him to be new-ish but integrated fast enough within the group to give the feel of an old member or companion).
And I am all for that backstory as I can see their frequent interactions together ingraining their friendship until initial comfort would involve into trust as time passed.

I'm going around looking at the other characters and coming up with relationship dynamics for mine, Jigoku Jigoku and I think your character stands out a lot. ^_^
I feel like Raphael and my character, Veridio, would get along pretty well. I feel like she'd be the only one to answer back to his flirting with some of her own, LOL. I was thinking that they could be regular friends. Close friends is possible, but we would have to see in the rp.
Since his history is already well defined, We'll leave out anything they'd have in the past unless you want that.
Up to you, this is just a suggestion. If you'd rather have your character be a loner or just wouldn't want him to have a predefined relationship, I'd understand.
Hah, thankss. Veridio is pretty sweet as well~
Yeah, Raphael is totally the biggest troublemaker of the bunch in terms of being an outright tease, and I think it would be fun to have that sort of dynamic with Veridio. I must warn that he is the unpredictable sort, though, so Veridio might have her hands full with a friend like him.
Judging from their backgrounds I don't think they would have met at a point in the past other than perhaps in passing. However, that doesn't mean than I'm close-minded towards any ideas you may have come up with. I left a lot of blank space in his personal timeline for their to be some opportunities for character building.

ooo I want Malori to to have some kinda special relationship with someone :D don't want her too lonely
Already kinda hinted at Raphael enjoying Malori's shy yet brooding personality. I saw them as having a relationship where Raphael leads the friendship between them (although mostly just pushing her buttons) because Malori isn't very good at expressing herself. But perhaps that's just me? -shruggo

WOW! Of course the one day I decided to use to build my new PC is when the roleplay I'm in charge of literally explodes. Thanks guys xD
I shall be catching up on stuffz now! ^^

Aye, I'll get on it now. VioletShadow VioletShadow So, I'm assuming my character and Dilbert's are in the same wagon.
Ah, do you mean as an extra wagon? I was intially thinking of adding you guys to an existing wagon, to portray how there is a lack of funds, but if you've already written about how you two are in an entirely seperate wagon that's fine as well. You may decide amongst yourselves who is driving the vehicle ^^

Ah, do you mean as an extra wagon? I was intially thinking of adding you guys to an existing wagon, to portray how there is a lack of funds, but if you've already written about how you two are in an entirely seperate wagon that's fine as well. You may decide amongst yourselves who is driving the vehicle ^^

Oh no, I haven't typed anything yet. It all depends on what you want.

While you're doing that I'll be getting food. Haven't eaten in about 15 hours. Damn you masochism!

^_^

So we're going with an unrequited hate for Veri and Lucia?
I can do that!

I don't want to have to write about how much my character hates too many people, so I'd be okay with something like that!
Though I'm not sure what at the moment

LittleMissFoxy LittleMissFoxy Kazehana Kazehana
Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert 's character has joined your wagon!

LocKeii LocKeii @Nick Ton Cutter
Raku Raku 's character has joined your wagon!
Wow we're already ready for drama are we? XD

For some odd reason the darn forum keeps adding what I say in an extra quote though I don't add the quotations when I click reply to yalls post xD. Jigoku Jigoku i did see that lol, would be interesting to see if Malori intends to follow you like a puppy, be mature about him, or shut away.

Give or take 2 years (planned for him to be new-ish but integrated fast enough within the group to give the feel of an old member or companion).
And I am all for that backstory as I can see their frequent interactions together ingraining their friendship until initial comfort would involve into trust as time passed.
Yeee, alright!

Hah, thankss. Veridio is pretty sweet as well~
Yeah, Raphael is totally the biggest troublemaker of the bunch in terms of being an outright tease, and I think it would be fun to have that sort of dynamic with Veridio. I must warn that he is the unpredictable sort, though, so Veridio might have her hands full with a friend like him.
Judging from their backgrounds I don't think they would have met at a point in the past other than perhaps in passing. However, that doesn't mean than I'm close-minded towards any ideas you may have come up with. I left a lot of blank space in his personal timeline for their to be some opportunities for character building.
I honestly think that everybody meeting for the first time and being united by the circus troupe is a cool thing. So, let's leave it at that unless you'd want them to share some sort of meeting prior. I can't imagine Veridio ever needing an assassin or bodyguard in her travels though, LOL.
Let's call them close friends, but not as close as her and Flynn. Raphael would likely just be a friend that has only seen one side of her, which would be her flirty, joke-y side. He wouldn't know of her history yet or any personal details about her. They get along, but considering their personalities, would need some sort of push from either one of them to become more intimate friends.

OH BOY. LET THE FUN BEGIN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back