• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Evil Education at the Tudor Lestrange Institute - Refurbished - Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Lady Moldoma Lady Moldoma Question, Should we have it so that Deep sea emperor already has beef with Mamimi before the School year or Should we have it begin during the RP?
I don't see why they'd know each-other. Mamimi is a total darkhorse, in-spite of her status at the institute, she basically came from nothing and nobody really cared about her until now.

Lets Go Nba GIF by Storyful

POOOOOOSTS!!!
I'll work on mine!

I've updated the rooming list. To reflect character retcons and also new additions to the cast.
One such retcon is the removal of Astra Stiles.

I’ve been depressed the past few days and things only seem to get worse. But I’m here, yeah.

My family. And I’m technically paired with a psychiatric office though I don’t know if that’s really done much for me in a while.
Yeah, it can be hard when your medications don't work as well as they used to, or when circumstances change in ways that make it hard to cope with what life throws at you. I hope you'll be doing better soon, and I'm sending good vibes your way.

i am still here. been very distracted lately and re-evaluating who i hung out with for a while. but i was waiting for a post or two more before i went on with mine so it didn't seem like time was passing by, too much, since we are all in the cafeteria.

Edit: nvm. the amount of post needed to allow for proper time passage have been met and i'm just goofy. XD sorry about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back