• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Evil Education at the Tudor Lestrange Institute - Refurbished - Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Well, she better like apple pie. Because Monti loves to bake. /hj
She'd be smitten if he offered her apple pie. People who're good at baking often have experience eating, so they have a more refined Taste identity.

Careful though, get too close to her in terms of friendship and she might start feeding you...

She'd be smitten if he offered her apple pie. People who're good at baking often have experience eating, so they have a more refined Taste identity.

Careful though, get too close to her in terms of friendship and she might start feeding you...
Somebody willingly providing his dietary needs? He'd cry.

Somebody willingly providing his dietary needs? He'd cry.
If he can convince her that it's dessert of some variety, she can make it.

Uh, don't ask where she gets it though... That path of questioning gets a little... Cannibal-y

StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus
Just letting you know that I will try to get a post up today or tomorrow but I am in yhe middle of moving so it might be longer than that

Is it multiple beds per room or do "roommates" share like a little apartment?

I took some liberties with like the culture/unspoken rules. Hope nobody hates them.

Sorry I forgot to reply to this, I think since they’re all high and mighty. They show up in a carriage. Or would they not do that since they were sorta kidnapped?
Hmm..... I guess them arriving in a carriage wouldn't work if they were kidnapped, unless maybe their carriage ride got interrupted?

Is it multiple beds per room or do "roommates" share like a little apartment?
They share a small apartment in most circumstances.

Currently working on an idea for a third character who's a non-discrete blob of [REDACTED] that masquerades as a magical girl to fool victims. Her Magical Girl face can move, but only because it's a parasite that she uses to hide her real face.

1691376099872.png

The anatomy is a nightmare and I don't even want to attempt to draw hands, let alone *his* hands, but you made me want to draw Monti. I started over on his teeth so many times... Definitely hard to make something hulking and scrawny at the same time, but at the very least, it gives a pretty good Idea of his teeth, ear, and hair situation.IMG_20230806_220823.jpg

Augh I Haven’t been online lately, hope it hasn’t progressed enough that I’d be locked out now

We've just started, actually. You're right on time!
Just wondering, as my only current character is new after being kidnapped, what’s the deal with that? How are kidnapped students introduced to the school? (Or is it up to player choice?)

Just wondering, as my only current character is new after being kidnapped, what’s the deal with that? How are kidnapped students introduced to the school? (Or is it up to player choice?)
Usually they're drugged (or magicked) into unconsciousness and delivered to a somewhat randomized location on campus, but there can be deviations from this norm.

Igor and Choron might be fun for Remina. Or at least Choron might. Remina is a very energetic person when she's not beating the shit out of people.

Putting Anna and Francis in the same room would be interesting. Francis is pretty normal as far as characters can get, so pairing him up with what is essentially a Mandela-Catalogue Style Alternate/Black-Sludge Monster would definitely present an interesting dynamic. Especially because it's an unspoken rule to be courteous to your roommates within your room.
Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma Your new characters are approved. Who'd you like them to room with?

Igor and Choron might be fun for Remina. Or at least Choron might. Remina is a very energetic person when she's not beating the shit out of people.

Putting Anna and Francis in the same room would be interesting. Francis is pretty normal as far as characters can get, so pairing him up with what is essentially a Mandela-Catalogue Style Alternate/Black-Sludge Monster would definitely present an interesting dynamic. Especially because it's an unspoken rule to be courteous to your roommates within your room.

I agree with these ideas. Francis would definitely have an interesting dynamic with Anna.

Marceline_idue Marceline_idue Do you agree for Anna to room with Prem? I think the three of them, (Prem, Anna, and Francis) would indeed go well together.

SolsticeArcanum SolsticeArcanum How do you feel about Remina rooming with Igor and Choron?

BTW, concept sketch for a mummified Lich head Librarian who goes by the name Jackal Blackadder
1691390243374.png
He was head librarian at the Library of Alexandria. The burning of the library? That's a cover story. Not gonna get into full detail on the whole situation, but it's implied that the library at the academy, is the one that was in alexandria and that it was transported using black magic from a slipspace it had remained dormant in for several centuries.

Nobody would guess, since there've been a variety of expansions made, such as the addition of new furniture, a better organizing system, and a basement among other things. And there's a piece missing that's still in Egypt to keep up the facade that it was "Destroyed."

BTW, concept sketch for a mummified Lich head Librarian who goes by the name Jackal Blackadder
View attachment 1107056
He was head librarian at the Library of Alexandria. The burning of the library? That's a cover story. Not gonna get into full detail on the whole situation, but it's implied that the library at the academy, is the one that was in alexandria and that it was transported using black magic from a slipspace it had remained dormant in for several centuries.

Nobody would guess, since there've been a variety of expansions made, such as the addition of new furniture, a better organizing system, and a basement among other things. And there's a piece missing that's still in Egypt to keep up the facade that it was "Destroyed."
I love this idea so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back