• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom an elevator ride. ooc chat/plotting.

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Don't worry jeff, I'm holding everybody as well until, at least, morning : P

Also wait is mono a lot tinier then everyone else like an ant or a really short kid size cause I'm getting mixed signals

I don't know much about the second Little Nightmares, but it was short child size for the first one... And then the small gnome things were even smaller

somehow i managed to like figure a sort of explanation out for elevator openings if that makes sense?? it prolly does not but i will try to explain anyway!
essentially, there are multiple "types" of things the elevator could open up into. a "chill room" eg. the house. which is pretty much just a location to relax in for a while, and build relationships and whatnot, just like.. a lil break area lmao
and then we got the dimensional portal. which is literally just opening straight up into a separate dimension within the multiverse. such as like opening into the slender forest or something like that hahaha just to give a lil.. adventure for a while :)
and lastly we have the wildenerss. which is something that could also possibly happen IN the elevator? maybe?? cos i was thinking it could just open up into a wilderness area with like. extreme weather, such as a blizzard or a heatwave or a storm or something like that? a survival experience, if you will ehehehe also in regard to it being IN the elevator i was thinking maybe stuff like shifts in temperature, so like it could just drop to extremely low temperatures or something idk ;w;

i hope that makes sense slfjsdfklsdds

Uhhh well there was the thing with Minecraft Steve. That dude is asleep now but the doors just opened up and everyone is heading out to the little apartment style home.

Yep! I'm pretty sure somewhere in my last post I somewhat interacted with your character as well aha

sjsjshsg dw abt it im just busy trying to log out of my feckin facebook to swap accounts and log in to spotify 😭😭

sjsgsgaf thank 💙 i FINALLY got it to work thank god lmao i was about ready to throw hands 😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread

Back