• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom an elevator ride. ooc chat/plotting.

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
you good!! :D
i will get to working on another post soon(ish) i still got like. an hour and a half on the laptop to write ehehehe

Considering the time,
and that both you and Jeff are yet to post this round, or rather Jeff this round and you starting the new round, I think that's it for me tonight >3<
But there will probably be post in the morning as usual~

yee that's valid af!! i just have a lil bit of time so wanna get something up before i crash skskksks and also,,, kickstart the first elevator opening~

MK11-feature-890x606.jpg

Trust me, Hanzo knows more than just stealth.

i have very nearly finished my post now!! :D

i did,, have to shorten the description of whats beyond the door a lil bit tho?? mainly to let others finish off the current conversations, and also yknow, like freak out at the door opening MSDLDKFJS but i hope even tho its basic, yall have a decent idea of what i'm going with?? i'm cool tho if y'all want some more details, like if you wanted to expand upon it in your own posts!! :D :D for now tho,,, we just have a lil. cool down. to give these poor guys a bit of space, for however long it is until they're forced back into the elevator lmfao

Alright gaming done, I'll set up my post but since you got this whole elevator about to open thing starting I'll fix it for your post and then post

it is up <3 i also included some reference pics cos i suck at like. describing actual layouts and stuff LSDJFSK <3

We still on about that Discord?
possibly! if enough peeps are able to join/are interested then i'd be happy to make an ooc discord chat. plotting would have to remain here though, so that anyone who wasn't able to/didn't want to use discord wouldn't be left out ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back