Amia Academy the school of mystery!(accepting)

Nichole felt a sickening snap and screamed loudly and went limp. her parents saw red"YOU BASTARDS! ROSE MOVE!"a murdering aura around them.

-Rose looks over to where they ran from- I don't know but it looks like your arm is broken! Look I'll go after them if you stay here okay? I'll call the ambulance for you! -She pulls out her phone and quickly dials the number for the ambulance-

nichole said"please go check on them!"tears in her eyes. her parents were fighting for their lives. nichole lurched feeling something. she looked at the building."NO!" running towards the building. everything seemed to slow."

MOM DAD!"

nichole felt something was terribly wrong with her mother. "mom..."tears going down her face. her mom covered her gunshot wound and glared. her father said"are you ok?!" she nodded.

-Rose ran up to her parents to see Nichole's mom wounded from the gunshot. Her eyes widen as she finds an extra piece of cloth she used from her sleeve of her shirt and wrapped it around her mother's wound- You guys need any help? And don't worry about Nichole she's fine she wanted me to check on you guys. -She held her bow and an arrow in ready position pointing downward to the ground.-

nicholes mom said"just get her away from here before!"BANG! "...."she fell down to the floor. "MONICA!" Nichole lurched painfully falling to her knees. her eyes stared straight at the building. "mom?MOM?!"

-Rose runs over to Nichole's mother and frantically looks around for the other person... BOOM!! A bullet pierces into her right leg- AHH!! -Rose drops her bow and clutches her right leg-

Nichole said"no..."standing up and running to the building. BA-THUMP BA-THUMP! Nichole ran into the building and saw rose and her mother down."MOM NO!"she ran over then felt something go straight through her abdomen. "no..." she fell to the floor. "NICHOLE!NICHOLE!" her parents screamed for their daughter.

NICHOLE!! -she picks up Nichole and ignores the horrible pain from her wound from the gunshot. She rips off her other sleeve and dabs the blood slowly coming out. She reached for her phone but realized it was on the bench in the park- SHIT!! -she limps quickly over to the park and comes back while dialing the ambulance- Hello? Oh please help! my friend got shot and I got shot in the leg and her mother was shot too! -10 seconds go bye- Alright! PLEASE HURRY!! -she closes her phone and rushes over to Nichole and Rose hears cop cars and ambulance cars coming with their loud sirens-

-the ambulanceand cops arrive- Nichole It's okay just stay strong!! -Rose looked up at the ambulance- Get her to a hospital people what are you waiting for?!? for you to get shot too?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back