Amia Academy the school of mystery!(accepting)

(kk thanks rose) nichole giggled and said"thanks for helping me jay..." kissing him. the headmaster walked in at that moment. "NO PDA!" Nichole was steaming mad she always wanted to do this. Nichole walked over to him and said"look here you old fart you are a complete pervert for making us girls wear these! you want us to get raped or something?! well do you?! or do you not want parents to sue?"raising an eyebrow. he grabbed her hand"please dont tell your parents they'll kill me literally! i'll change them ok!"

-walks around in the park.. she never used her uniform anyways so she didn't worry about that since she hated them and she wouldn't care if she got in trouble for it. She looked at the flowers and the lake... but she smelled something weird..... It was behind the school.. there was a teenage boy's body laying dead. She jumped back and ran deeper to the woods and vomited. She ran to a public bathroom and cleaned her mouth and imagines the image of the dead body behind the school... It looked nothing like eli's ghost at all.... and It couldn't have been Susan... The body had stab wounds in its chest and it was leaning against the brick wall of the school behind a tree. She gasped as she fit all the pieces together and said in a whispering voice- oh no... 
(yay I made your sequel!! lol)

it was world renowned that nichole's parents were assassins but they were great parents. nichole said"hmm idk..." milking it for all its worth she felt much better watching him suffer.

((Sorry I was laughing to hard xD ))

Jay was surprised at Nicholes out burst at the principal he walked over "Ok sweetie." he said turning Nichole around Ray stuck her tongue out at the principal "You so pathetic!" and followed behind them.

(lol ikr its too funny! xD ) Nichole blushed and giggled some. she heard a whimper of a baby animal. she ran over to some bushes and gasped. it was a poor hurt puppy! she gently picked it up and it was yelping in pain. she shook out of her jacket and put it around the poor pup.

(uhh maybe.. I'll do one more post but I gtg for my performance tonight kk?) -She walked back to the academy and walked back to her dorm. She brushed her scene hair and straightened it. Then all of the sudden her straightener turned off- Stupid straightener! -she tabs it a few times on the switch but it doesn't turn on.. The dorm door swings closed- Ahh!! -she jumps and crawls up to her bed and stays there without her dagger.. alone.. in the dorm room with the door not able to open since the force locked it... then she heard whispering saying, "play with me" over and over again.. It was the ghost of the teenage boy, another whisper came in saying, "Brian" over and over. She knew now that the ghost's name was Brian. The ghost lifted its arms and threw a clock at Rose. She dodged and screamed. It then dissapears and reappears in front of her, floating. Brian the ghost grabs her hand and holds it tightly and throws her against the wall with a horrible force that makes her have a basketball size bruise on her back-

Ray groaned she was more of a cat person, she had bad experiences with dogs Jay then wrapped his arm around his little sisters shoulder and grinned "Aw does the little Ray Ray not like the puppy." he said in a childish voice and pinched her cheek Ray then turned to Jay "I will bite your fingers off!" she yelled at her annoying big brother.

nichole quickly placed it down gently on the ground. she felt around for broken bones and found a fracture on its leg. she nodded to herself and ripped off her jacket sleeve and put a piece of bark on the wound for a splint until she could get to her kit.

(yup poor Rose x3) -She reaches for her back and rubs her bruised back but this time.. the Brian smirks at her and comes closer and whispers into her ear once, "sempre finire il gioco." Rose knew what it meant... The ghost of Brian was saying in an Italian voice. It was saying, "always finish the game." Rose's eyes widened and she screamed a little bit before the figure covered her mouth and showed a knife in his transparent left land- "sempre finire il gioco Rose!" -The ghost of Brian pressed its hand against Rose's mouth, enough so she couldn't scream and slowly started to cut her left arm with the sharp knife. Tears of pain and fear ran down her cheek as the figure slowly started to cut her arm, all the way down her arm she felt the blade slowly cut-

-The door was completely locked so no one could get in, only if they kicked the door down would they be able to get in. Rose was bleeding slowly and tears kept running down her face from fear and pain. Hopefully someone heard her. She tried to speak but the only sounds that came out were muffled mumbling- mmm!! mmm!! -she tried to speak but she couldn't- "You will not be able to speak you fool. Stop trying! You will not be able to leave until the game is finished!" -The ghost smirked as it stopped cutting and cut over the same spot again, this time making the cut deeper. Rose cried as all of this happening. There was no way out of this one...-

-Brian looks over at Nichole with his soulless white eyes and smirks.and laughs a little, creepily.- "foolish girl" -He blows a huge force which knocks Nichole back and way far away. He forces her away with so much force that it knocks her out- "now.. where was I? ooh yeah!" -Rose screams a little as he comes a little closer and puts the knife to her neck with his transparent hands and looks at her eyes with his soulless and fog white eyes- "would you rather play... or be possessed?" -Rose's eyes widened and she stops struggling and stops trying to scream. She didn't want him to take over her and hurt her friends.- "good girl" -he smirks and then begins the cut her the 3rd time in the same spot, cutting even deeper. She cried and cried-

-The ghost looked at Nichole as she started to put the cross on him. He dodged and floated as he kept whispering in Nichole's ears loudly, trying to make her go crazy by adding creepy laughing and painful crying too. He whispered what he would always say in Italian, over and over and over again while he kept Rose from moving by throwing a chair at her and the chair blocked her from getting out- "sempre finire il gioco" -he kept whispering this loudly in her ears along with the painful crying, and creepy laughing.- 
(this is random but amazing! It's a rainbow dragon!! ----> http://www.scenicreflections.com/ithumbs/RAINBOW DRAGON Wallpaper__yvt2.jpg )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back