Amia Academy the school of mystery!(accepting)

Jay was knocked out by the sudden blast and Ray was just frozen with her Jaw dropped until she finally hit the floor and passed out.

nichole gently shook them awake. she smiled and said"jay some guy just touched my butt...."waiting for his reaction. she put in some eyes drops. imstant tears. 
nichole gently shook them awake. she smiled and said"jay some guy just touched my butt...."waiting for his reaction. she put in some eyes drops. instant tears.

(Yup x3 - rolling around in chair laughing so hard she jumps around like an idiot because of this!! please watch and tell me what you think of it at the end x3 ---> [media]

[/media] )

(( xD )) Jay instantly woke up and grabbed Nichole and held her "Where!" he then looked around and only saw Rose and Ray "Oh your good." he said looking down at Nichole.Ray had also woken up "My head is killing me." she said as she held her acheing head.

-Rose bought another 2 more qausodillas and went to the Academy again and came through the door and to the cafeteria- Who wants some qausoz? -she says in a happy voice while smiling- 
-she laughed and asked Nichole in a laughy but questioning voice- Did it wake him up?

Ray gladly took the icepack and put it on her head "Thank you." she said groaning she then looked at Rose "I dont want to eat anything at the moment." the smell of metalic blood had made Ray sick. Jay smiled at Nichole and kissed her he then looked back at Rose who had food "Im with Ray on this one." Jays stomach hurts also

nichole blushed then unbarracaded the door. she sat back down humming. Nichole munched on her quasadilla as if she didnt almost die. she finished up as students came in and guys walked over to her saying"you look cute! can i have your number? wanna go out?" nichole said"thank you,no,no im fine...now scoot."spin kicking them. she rested her head on jays shoulder smiling as the guys went away.

Ray laughed at Roses comment "Rejection!" then she looked at Nichole who was blushing "Awwww!" she ran over to Nichole and grabbed her away from Jay "Aww your so cute!" Jay looked at Ray "Hey!" Ray smacked Jay in the back of the head "Thats for slapping me you ass!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back