Ambrose A Vampire Signups

I am so flattered that you guys are enjoying this rp so much. I am actually having a blast too!

Tyra do you know if Kikou still plans on joining the rp because if not I can start matching characters?

--- Merged Double Post ---

Oh wow maybe I will start matching now let me go back through the characters.

So I love all of the characters created but right now I am just going to match up the people who don't have characters involved yet. But if we need some characters to spice up the rp I think we should definitely get the ones created involved b/c they are really cool!

So as of right now this is the next set of match ups

Timothy-Amber

Abram- Jennifer

Hey 14, maybe add a few more in? I think since you just switched the serf and vampire between the two it won't be as fun for them. I mean each person post at a different pace, and doing it that way means they have to wait on the same person the whole time. I like the fact that if one of my two people I rp with are busy with life I always have post from the other at times.

I decided, that if I could, I would still like to join, however, I know that 14hca14 stated only about five members for this roleplay and that it is difficult to match everyone.

But if I could join, that would be great, just tell me what I need to do so it isn't too much trouble for matching.

You can just make your two characters and based on what I have I think it would be best if you made a girl vampire and a male serf

Is it possible that Abram could get paired up with Lynix?? (I designed him with Lynix in mind and I agree with Lilly, it sounds good to be able to play with two different people).

I'm sorry if you want you can wait and see if any opportunity opens up for a female servant.

Kioku before you make a character let me sort out this match up thing real quick because you might be able to make a female serf and vamp

Yeah let me just try and switch things up real quick

I have an idea for it, plus it's always good to experiment when role playing. Of course, I could still make it seem like my main charie is more controlled by the serf, rather than her. xD

Okay so here are the options I have come up with G=girl B=boy V=vampire H=human

So if Kioku makes a BV and GH than here is how I think it would work out

BVAdam- BHLynix

GHAmber- BV

BVTimothy-GH

GHJennifer- GVSandra

If Kioku made a BH and GV then it would look like this

BVAbram- BHLynix

FHJennifer- BVTimothy

FHAmber-GV

FVSandra- BH

Tell me how this looks

Hey 14, tried to catch you in shoutbox, but guess you were never truely there. Did you mean to match Abram(adam) and Lynix??

Yes Chaos I did mean Adam instead of Timothy, Sorry.

So far I think this is going to be the match up if someone would like to make a correction or edit please just post and tell me :)

BVAbram- BHLynix

FHJennifer- BVTimothy

FHAmber-GV

FVSandra- BH

Tell me how this looks

Np. I was pretty sure that was your intent. I get names messed up all the time myself. Much thanks *goes off to cause chaos.. erm post*

Btw... it might be MUCH easier for you if you post the matchups in the OP

And I hardly ever post in the shoutbox so the best way to reach me is via this thread or a message :)

What does Op stand for?

Omgosh, I leave for a couple hours and when I come back, everything's happened. xD It looks good 14 except that Jenny and Timothy are both my characters, so they can't be paired up with each other. xD lol! unless, I'm reading the pairings wrong.

>.< I can try to switch out Sandra my female vampire for another male serf if that will fix it all once and for all?

BTW ty so much for going through all the trouble you are for us.

----merge

No wait you need a male vamp, well i could do that too make her male instead I guess.

Ok thanks Tyra I will edit that to see what I can do

BVAbram- BHLynix

FHJennifer- GV

FHAmber-BVTimothy

FVSandra- BH

It's no trouble I am just glad people are interested

I think everything is actually fitting together but thanks Lilly

Also, I really was hoping Jenny would get paired with a male vampire but I know it's hard since we have so little people. D: So I can make the current pairings work if I have to.

If Jennifer and Timothy belong to the same person why don't you just switch two characters?

Instead of:

BVAbram- BHLynix

FHJennifer- BVTimothy

FHAmber-GV

FVSandra- BH

Just make it:

BVAbram- BHLynix

FHAmber- BVTimothy

FHJennifer-GV

FVSandra- BH

I dunno, just trying to help ^_^ '''''''''''

Name: Kew (Kee-ew)

Species: Vampire

History/Personality: Kew is very reserved, shy, and quiet. She has a tendency to be fooled easily and doesn't exactly think things through. This also leads her to being tricked into doing something for a serf. She almost has no mind of her own, since she is used to people (mainly her parents) making all of her decisions for her. She has a bit of a problem with the serf system, but feels she has to have a serf to impress her family, who often looks down on her. However, she still has seventeen years to go before traditionally acquiring a serf, but her parents feel that getting a serf early may help her become more responsible and grown up. She also has a birth defect, her fangs are stubby and dull. Because of this birth defect,her shy and timid nature, and the fact she prefers to be around Humans, she is often the less favorited child of her family, and the most mistreated.

Appearance: Blonde hair and blue eyes, she has very long hair and looks younger than what she really is. She also is short and has wide hips.

View attachment 3992

Name: Xavior

Species: Human (Serf)

History/Personality: Xavior came from a plantation specifically for hard labor. The Humans were whipped often to keep them going. The first Humans who collapsed were deported, or worse, but Xavior persevered.

Appearance:

View attachment 3993

Tyra I don't think at the time we can match Jenny with a male vampire but I believe Lilly said she might consider making Sandra a boy but you need to talk to her. And thanks for the suggestion Kaitwink.

Kioku I like your characters however if your vamp is going to be fifteen her maturity level will be that of a three to four year old

Ok, I'll probably hold back on Jennifer for the moment until I make a decision on her unless Lilly would really be willing to make Sandra a boy, because she seemed pretty solid with Sandra's character and I wouldn't want to impose. I can start roleplaying Timothy though. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back