• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GLASS Robotics

The jumpsuit is a link between your mind and your environment. It is a simple suit, there is no network attached. All versions of the suit are scanned every time the user sees a new item of clothing. The suit itself is not an artificial intelligence.

@Crystal Cali

Akira nods, thinking that the information could eliminate the possibility of the suits being wired. "Is it possible to apply the appearance-changing technology to a piece of machinery?"

@JPax42

GLASS Robotics

Security error. Question classified. Choose another question. The following are allowed.

-Why is grass green?

-Why is-
ZZZZZ

Katherine

Katherine knocked on Akira's door.

@Crystal Cali

Akira raises her hands in confusion and frustration. Why would such an innocent question be classified. Damn it! I was trying to lay low! she screams internally as she walks to the door, and opens it to find Katherine. "Can I help you?" she asks in a rather irritated voice.

@JPax42

Katherine

Katherine nods. "Yes. Why is it that your room always give security warnings to the cockpit? May I come in and take a look at the computer you were just using?"

@Crystal Cali

Akira steps to the side to let Katherine in. "All I did was ask a hypothetical question about weather the appearance-changing technology of the suit could be used on a piece of machinery. Is that not an innocent enough question?"

@JPax42

Katherine

"To answer your question the answer is very obvious. As long as your piece of technology has a sapient mind capable of detecting environments, as well as able to go into environments it is very possible. It is, however, highly expensive. Even here at GLASS, we have one experimental example." Katherine's voice went from professional to bored. At this point she didn't see any point in keeping them here, unless Akira just wanted to borrow their research. The computer flickered again.

The Panosphere Object Operational Terminal, or POOT is an omnisci-BZT.

Katherine terminated the program instantly with a button on her wrist. "I apologize for that."

@Crystal Cali

Akira gives Katherine an un-amused look, and says in a dangerously calm voice, "No worries. Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to get back to my work."

@JPax42

Akira turns back to the computer. "Robotics. Are you able to copy all files under my clearance level onto this terminal?" she asks after closing the door.

(Awkward is Akira's specialty :) ) @JPax42

Jillybear265 said:
"Okie." She said creeping along next to Jason, her eyes still fixated on the corner of the room.
@Shammy the Shamrock
During this time Misty was sniffing around Bones, when something caught her attention, a small seed. It was a dark brown color, darker then average. Misty picked up the seed with her mouth and went back to Bones and Katrina's backpack, she placed it right on top of the pack, a place where it can be seen easily during the day.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back