• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Shammy the Shamrock] [COLOR=#0000ff][B]Thomas felt something warm in his ear and looked up. "Why do I taste so good to you? The ear licking is kind of weird....." He picked her up by the waist "Morning!"[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20513-jpax42/ said:
@JPax42[/URL]

Ann woke up in the van, rubbing her eyes and yawning. "Morning Akira," she said stretching and lying back down on the mattress.

@Crystal Cali

Jason frowned as he covered himself from Misty "You were whimpering and fidgeting so I came to calm you down. Decided to sleep next to you in case you have another nightmare." He said sitting up and looking down at her "Morning I guess!"

@Jillybear265
"Oh, I'm sorry!" Katrina said, a slight grin on her face. "Anyways what to do today?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

(Sorry my wifi decided to die on me.)

Last edited by a moderator:
JPax42 said:
Katherine
Katherine heard Jonathon's voice and waited for about thirty seconds before standing and swimming to the surface. She looked at the page and spoke between heavy breaths. "Yes...I think...it...the one with blood...a lot..." Katherine pushed her wet hair out of her eyes and leaned against the rim of the pool, hold a hand out for the paper. "Don't worry, any documents after 1320 are waterproof. We waterproofed them too so anything that says don't touch can be touched."

@YoungX
"I see." Jonathon would for now just stay silent on the matter.

Katherine

Katherine pulled herself out of the pool, turning to sit on the rim. "Alright...let's see." Katherine took the document from Jonathon's hand and looked at it closely. "Did you find anything else interesting before this time period? This...this is, wait. Look at the blood marks." Katherine looked closer at the blood, which began to glow when Katherine shifted it. She then held her right arm out and the jumpsuit sleeve reformed only for that arm; the rest of her was still in a swimsuit. She angled it to reflect onto the blood, which began to glow brighter under direct light. Only some of the letters, however, actually glowed. The rest was non-glowing red blood. "Thoughts?"

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Katherine
Katherine pulled herself out of the pool, turning to sit on the rim. "Alright...let's see." Katherine took the document from Jonathon's hand and looked at it closely. "Did you find anything else interesting before this time period? This...this is, wait. Look at the blood marks." Katherine looked closer at the blood, which began to glow when Katherine shifted it. She then held her right arm out and the jumpsuit sleeve reformed only for that arm; the rest of her was still in a swimsuit. She angled it to reflect onto the blood, which began to glow brighter under direct light. Only some of the letters, however, actually glowed. The rest was non-glowing red blood. "Thoughts?"

@YoungX
"It's very intriguing. This blood must be of the mutated kind. I'm not sure what else to say beside that. What shall you do with this?"

Katherine

"Well...the last few hours I've been in the pool thinking about what happened six years ago between me and a strange man with a breathing mask. Maybe it has something to do with him." Katherine pulled her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. She then put her head to the top of her legs and let out a frustrated sigh. "I forgot his name. He was...probably the strongest person in the world at the time. Really fast too. I saw him carrying a van with one hand." Katherine closed her eyes.

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Katherine
"Well...the last few hours I've been in the pool thinking about what happened six years ago between me and a strange man with a breathing mask. Maybe it has something to do with him." Katherine pulled her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. She then put her head to the top of her legs and let out a frustrated sigh. "I forgot his name. He was...probably the strongest person in the world at the time. Really fast too. I saw him carrying a van with one hand." Katherine closed her eyes.

@YoungX
"I see... well don't you worry about that," he said as he would embrace Katherine from behind. "We're all family here yes? If anything I'm here for you." His voice was calm and displayed a serene tone.

Katherine

Katherine gave a small smile before putting a hand on Jonathon's face. "Thank you." Katherine leaned into Jonathon, still mildly frustrated she couldn't remember who this man was. It seems like her thoughts faded about him and she just needed to remember something about him. As she rested her head on Jonathon's shoulder, she looked at the paper again. "Do you know anyone with the last name Starling? It's not that uncommon but...something just seems off about a guy this old having a last name of Starling." Katherine looked up at Jonathon, still enjoying how she was being held.

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Katherine
Katherine gave a small smile before putting a hand on Jonathon's face. "Thank you." Katherine leaned into Jonathon, still mildly frustrated she couldn't remember who this man was. It seems like her thoughts faded about him and she just needed to remember something about him. As she rested her head on Jonathon's shoulder, she looked at the paper again. "Do you know anyone with the last name Starling? It's not that uncommon but...something just seems off about a guy this old having a last name of Starling." Katherine looked up at Jonathon, still enjoying how she was being held.

@YoungX
Jonathon shook his head. "I have no idea." He would just rest for a bit.

(Gots vacation stuff to do.)

(Have fun!)

Katherine

Katherine decided to let Jonathon rest, so she put the paper under his arm. She then slid back into the water and began thinking about the man again as she sank to the bottom. It was a weird thing how she was basically lost at this point and people were asking her about documents that were quite old. It seemed almost out of place, but Katherine had to deal with it.

@YoungX

Thomas held his breath, covering his mouth. 'And you're trying to drown me again.' He tried to spin around so he was at least he was upright but that didn't work.

@JPax42

"Maybe we could see the town, there's probably something to do around here." He tipped his hat and got up, whistling for Bones to come. Bones got up and ran around her master in excitement.

@Jillybear265

Katherine

Katherine returned to where she was before, still at the bottom. She figured having company from the two teens would probably clear her head about the man from before. She figured that maybe they could also help her, later though. She shifted slightly to face Thomas and put her hands on her lap, still deep in thought.

Tristin

Tristin nudged Thomas lightly on the back of his neck with her mouth. She then turned him around and waved awkwardly at Katherine, who was surprisingly calm.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Thomas tilted his head 'What are you doing down here?' He thought to himself as he poked her in the forehead. He looked at Tristin and tried to pry her off him.

@JPax42

Tristin

'Slide to the lef-wait that's down!' Tristin accidentally pulled Thomas to the bottom and sandwiched him between the floor and her stomach. She put an elbow on his stomach and held the urge to laugh.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Thomas let out air, he covered his mouth tight. 'Ok! Another tickle fight,' he poked her in the back of the neck then used the other hand to poke her side hard.

@JPax42

Tristin

Tristin clamped her mouth as she felt herself shoved to the side by the poke. She sort of yelped and then wrapped herself around Thomas, pushing both of them to the bottom and then to the pool wall.

Katherine

Katherine simply observed the scene, turning slowly when the two went around the place. She almost found it funny, but had the discipline not to laugh.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Thomas kept poking her, trying to get her to laugh. He knew he needed air so he kissed her, the lines appeared again, faint and starting at his chest. He wrapped his arms around her and turned so that she was against the wall.

@JPax42

Tristin

Tristin started giggling but covered her mouth as she turned her feet against the wall and kicked forward, pushing Thomas directly onto Katherine and sandwiching him against Katherine and herself. 'Oh...hey boss...oops.'

Katherine

Katherine had completely turned to observe that they were...doing that against the wall when suddenly she felt Thomas and Tristin both push her to the pool floor. The combined weight of Thomas on her chest and Tristin holding them down caused Katherine to let some air bubbles out of her mouth before she covered it. Katherine then put a hand to her chest and let out another bubble. She figured it was their weird fun anyways and smiled at them awkwardly. 'Kids these days.'

@Shammy the Shamrock

Thomas was surprised when he was now between Katherine and Tristin. He continued to tickle Tristin, wrapping his legs around her and then poked her in the cheek to see if air would come out.

@JPax42

Tristin

Tristin held her breath and nervously let air out, still giggling. She covered her mouth and felt like giving up for a second.

Katherine

Katherine quickly got uncomfortable by the fact that she basically had two people stacked on top of each other. Katherine put a hand on her chest and let out a few bubbles, lying there for a second. She then pulled Thomas and Tristin off of each other before standing and pulling them to the surface. Katherine let out more bubbles from her mouth as she went to the surface and held the two teenagers in her arms, awkwardly against her chest. She was trying to be professional but she almost started to laugh.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Thomas couldn't help but laugh "You can let us go now! I'm not comfortable against anyone beside Tristin." He kept laughing as he coughed up water.

@JPax42

Tristin

Tristin awkwardly shifted behind Thomas but once she was out of Katherine's death grip it was smooth. She sank a little into the water, pressing herself against Thomas's back. "Comfortable now?" Tristin laughed and ended up blushing.

Katherine

"Well you two did sandwich me." Katherine pushed off the wall and went off into the water. "Do you two come here often?" Katherine asked the question as she floated in the water.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Thomas smirked "Very comfortable." He leaned against Tristin "We practically live here. I'm surprised I haven't grown gills yet," he laughed while splashing water in Tristin face.

@JPax42

Tristin

Tristin playfully shook the water off and dunked Thomas into the water. "Who needs gills?" Tristin laughed and sank down with Thomas.

Katherine

"Well I go here every day too. Don't mind me." Katherine took a breath and swam down to the bottom and into her sitting position.

Anella

Anella walked past a garage talking to herself about how puppy eyes aren't a thing anymore. She wasn't aware of the kid in the van.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Thomas smiled as he kissed her, taking in some of her air. 'Don't need gills when I have you,' he spun around in the water, holding onto her and trying not to laugh.

@JPax42

Ann looked at the robot "I'm going to get some air." She walked out of the van before seeing a woman, what was she talking about. "Puppy eyes?"

@JPax42 @Crystal Cali

Users who are viewing this thread

Back