• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GLASS Script

Hello. It seems as if you are reading script from 1562. This is a copy. GLASS has just perfected the designs for an experimental musket but we can't put it to use until about thirty years from now or forty years, even. But...we do have some documents behind this one about the GLASS you know and love today.

@YoungX

Tristin

"I don't know. The name Kirstin always appealed to me. Or for a boy, maybe name it after you or something?" Tristin tomatoed even more and leaned against Thomas.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Thomas laughed "You're my little tomato. You know that," he pressed his hands against her cheeks "Maybe we can see what triggers my power. If we can find it maybe I could harness it!"

@JPax42

Last edited by a moderator:
JPax42 said:
GLASS Script

Hello. It seems as if you are reading script from 1562. This is a copy. GLASS has just perfected the designs for an experimental musket but we can't put it to use until about thirty years from now or forty years, even. But...we do have some documents behind this one about the GLASS you know and love today.

@YoungX

Tristin

"I don't know. The name Kirstin always appealed to me. Or for a boy, maybe name it after you or something?" Tristin tomatoed even more and leaned against Thomas.

@Shammy the Shamrock
Jonathon was intrigued by this. "1562? It's been more than that right now. I am most curious." He then continues to read more.

Tristin

Tristin sighed and laughed a little. Thomas was clearly inexperienced with energy based powers. "It's not really harnessing it's more of going with it. Usually powers have an emotional triggers. Like when I get pissed or you...um...I don't know get tickled underwater?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

GLASS Script

A full paper-sized image of Katherine fell out of the files. The picture seemed like it belonged to her when she didn't wear GLASS attire or anything fancy of the sort.

9dd3e17b5523c3fbf62441b415d874f7.jpg

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin sighed and laughed a little. Thomas was clearly inexperienced with energy based powers. "It's not really harnessing it's more of going with it. Usually powers have an emotional triggers. Like when I get pissed or you...um...I don't know get tickled underwater?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

GLASS Script

A full paper-sized image of Katherine fell out of the files. The picture seemed like it belonged to her when she didn't wear GLASS attire or anything fancy of the sort.

9dd3e17b5523c3fbf62441b415d874f7.jpg

@YoungX
Jonathon looked to the picture of Katherine who wasn't wearing her usual attire. He looked at it for a bit before putting it away. Then he would go looking for more books about GLASS. He was most definitely curious about it's history.

Thomas shrugged "I have no idea how I did that. I mean I can't just have to fight in the water all the time and hope that the person I'm fighting wants to tickle." He laughed before leaning back, taking a deep breath and closing his eyes.

@JPax42

(In going to bed. Night! :) )

MA50N stopped when he came to a fair sized park. The nice weather had attracted more then people. He looked around slowly. There were only two officers in the park, and they were no where close to eachother. Things could hopefully go as planned. MA50N set down the duffel bag with the MP5 just outside the park. This was more of a last resort then anything else. After all, it's much easier to hide a revolver then a sub-machine gun.

The Android walked back into the, moving towards an officer.

(Five in the morning. Time for some sleep xD )

"Okay so you know who I am, but that doesn't mean you can tell me anything about myself " Pike said in a rather monotone and professional tone. The thief didn't like the idea that this shell of a man knew something about Pike in both a literal and metaphorical sense. The concrete seemed to point this man having superpowers of some sort. "Lets say you know what I do for a living that still doesn't mean I have to care, so why don't you tell me what you want" William said in the same professional tone. @JPax42

???

"I want...the blood...of somebody. They have something I held for years...can you get me it..." The man seemed to find Pike interesting. Normally he would've trailed off and snorted a car.

@SirGrey

Pike found the man assume by this point. "Okay how much all of it, or just a drop or two" Pike said somehow keeping the professional tone. "Oh and who's blood would it be" Pike asked before thinking of another question. "How will you pay me cash or cheque". @JPax42

Akira stays awake all night, sitting on the hood of her van with her right knee pulled up to her chest, and her left leg folded under her right leg. She held her gun in her right hand, and rested her right arm and her chin on her knee. As she noticing the sun peeking over the horizon, Akira lets out a yawn. "If I knew they were going to take this long, I would've grabbed some coffee," she says through her yawn, then looks back through the windshield to see if Ann was still asleep. "Lucky kid. Probably doesn't even know what's going on, and just sleeping like a baby," Akira rambles on for a moment, before turning her gaze back to the area in front of her, and looking around for any signs of the one who was coming for her.

@YoungX @Shammy the Shamrock

???

"Any blood that glows...from the little girl in the creeper van...how does 5000 in cash dollars sound plus a truce?" The man gave a harsh laugh from under his mask. "I only need...two pints...to last a year..."

@SirGrey

Last edited by a moderator:
@JPax42[/URL]

Jason tipped his hat "No problem," he said leaning back and lying down next to her. "I'll stay here in case ya get another nightmare," he said putting the hat over his eyes and going to sleep.

@Jillybear265
Katrina woke up, comfortable and warm. She turned around only to see Jason inches away from her face. She didn't remember what happens last night so she instantly started freaking out. "Holy shit! Okay, did we, like, do stuff? Why are you in my bed?!" She looked down to see if she was dressed, to her relief she was. "Okay, so what ARE you doing there?" She said, still slightly freaked out. Misty Jumped up and landed on Jason, all of her weight centered on his stomach. Misty then began running around freaking out herself because Katrina was yelling, Misty soon trampled Bones and then Jason once more. Soon Katrina was in a fit of laughter, totally forgetting that Jason had slept with her. At this point she began to sound like a dieing donkey, wheezing like no tomorrow. Rolling around saying how her stomach hurt from all the laughing, "I'm going to have rock hard abs after this!" She said, still laughing hysterically.

@Shammy the Shamrock

"Fine then but a truce wouldn't cut it coughy all you've done so far is vomit bring fourth some red powder" Pike said as in his normal dry voice. "Just tell where this 'van' is an I'll get you what you need" he said with a sigh just wanting to get this over with. @JPax42

???

The man coughed up some more red powder and set it on fire with a lighter. The powder exploded into hundreds of projectiles that bounced around the city block, destroying windows. They were too small to kill people but they riddled away at various buildings. "Don't ever set me on fire. The van has a woman with cat ears...and a silver robot AI...and a little girl with strange lines and colorful eyes. Remember...if you don't do this job...she will come for you...and she will end you. And I'm not talking about the girl..." The man then gave the license plate number and his eyes began to glow pink. "Magic...magic...fairy flight." The man gave a largely loud laugh and two flames erupted from his boots and two from his back. The man was propelled to the top of the highest building before the flames died down. He then roped the rest of the way, speeding along.

@SirGrey

??? and ????

The man landed in front of a woman with two children, a girl with blue eyes and a boy with red eyes.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T COME FOR HIM AND END HIM!?!" The woman scoffed dismissively and turned back. "I'm done interfering with Lithium. I did enough with the GLASS guidance." "Listen to me, I just need the blood." The woman's red and blue eyes widened in shock. "Please." "You think..." The woman's eyes began to blaze as she turned around and looked at the man, angrily. "...you can just have my blood...and make yourself a God. I'm not a god and I understand that, but you treat yourself like one. Go to hell, I don't want you to ever come here AGAIN!" The woman landed a kick on the man's stomach. A shockwave spread from the impact as the man was flung back several hundreds of meters, skidding to a stop on the dirt. "There...are other ways around this..." The man fixed his breather and gave the woman the middle finger. The woman scoffed and closed her door.

Tristin

Tristin woke up to see the side of Thomas's face. Her tongue was inside his ear. 'Oh, okay.' Tristin laughed softly to herself and hopped onto his chest, waiting for him to wake up. Weird positions were good. She reached over and put a hand on his face, lying down on top of him and going back to licking his ear.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Pike sighed as the man dashed off. "Really did you need to smash all those windows, that's just plain rude" Pike said as he brought up his phone. He used some of his underworld contacts to find said van. William had his own plan for these events. The man seemed rather ill though. Still the man was also... weird especially with his 'flight mantra'. As pike thought a call came through. They had the van. Pike decide that Pike would be best to handle this, not The Whisper. He saw the van. It was a van. He would wait for now. After the man wasn't the most trust worthy. (The people in the van I don't know) @JPax42

SirGrey said:
Pike sighed as the man dashed off. "Really did you need to smash all those windows, that's just plain rude" Pike said as he brought up his phone. He used some of his underworld contacts to find said van. William had his own plan for these events. The man seemed rather ill though. Still the man was also... weird especially with his 'flight mantra'. As pike thought a call came through. They had the van. Pike decide that Pike would be best to handle this, not The Whisper. He saw the van. It was a van. He would wait for now. After the man wasn't the most trust worthy. (The people in the van I don't know) @JPax42
(@Crystal Cali @Shammy the Shamrock you're welcome <3)

Akira continues to sit on the hood of her van, tired, but on edge. She would surely see anyone approaching from where she was parked in the middle of the her top of the parking garage.

Pike walked towards the van with his umbrella acting like a cane. He whistled while he did. Appear happy was his plan. He shouted up to the woman on-top of the van saying "You wouldn't be the person who owns this van would you" he asked in a high class voice. Pike didn't mind being on a parking garage top floor, after all city views were on of his favourite things. @Crystal Cali

Users who are viewing this thread

Back