• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
JPax42 said:
Katherine
Katherine walked back to Jonathon and kissed him on the cheek. "It's all up to you, as long as you liked it. Or, are you talking about something else?" Katherine stepped closer for a few seconds.

@YoungX

Tristin

Tristin stood up as Laura walked off to the bathroom. Tristin rubbed the area.
"I'm fine...Igor hit me there a lot with his tennis racket." Tristin laughed and hugged Thomas. "Where's Paige? Probably trying to dance like I did. You know, all smooth." As Tristin said the word smooth, she did a body roll up Thomas's chest, holding back the urge to laugh.

@Shammy the Shamrock
"Well... I haven't really felt anything like this ever... to be frank this was probably one of my most... well... enjoyable moments in life. I suppose that's all yes. GLASS has become like family ever since I spent some time with you." He then takes a moment to look at Katherine'a face before coming even closer to kiss her for about... 5 minutes.

Tristin

Tristin ran up to Paige and crouched next to her. She ran one of her hands over Paige's face. She looked so peaceful...sort of. Tristin responded by putting a towel over Paige and giving Thomas the thumbs up.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Katherine

Katherine passionately enjoys it before she realizes she has a carrier to fuel. "You know, I sometimes wish I could just work like this." Katherine pointed to her body before looking for her jumpsuit. "Gotta be professional, right?"

@YoungX

Thomas looked down at his sister "I'll take her to bed," he picked Paige up and placed her on her bed. Thomas went back to Tristin "So what do you want to do today?" He asked while rubbing his eyes and stretching his arms which made them let out a crack.

@JPax42

Last edited by a moderator:
JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin ran up to Paige and crouched next to her. She ran one of her hands over Paige's face. She looked so peaceful...sort of. Tristin responded by putting a towel over Paige and giving Thomas the thumbs up.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Katherine

Katherine passionately enjoys it before she realizes she has a carrier to fuel. "You know, I sometimes wish I could just work like this." Katherine pointed to her body before looking for her jumpsuit. "Gotta be professional, right?"

@YoungX
Jonathon nods. "Indeed. In any case... I'll be around if you need me." He then proceeds to head for the door.

Tristin

Tristin shrugged. "Morning swim? I'm really running out of options until Katherine wakes up. Also, Laura probably went to sleep while sitting on the toilet, so we have some time to ourselves." Tristin looked down the hall and then to the stairs.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Katherine

Katherine put on her jumpsuit and tied her hair. She then stepped outside and looked to the cockpit, where she went to take a seat. "Alright Jonathon. I'll fill up the carrier then we can do something. Er, not that way, I mean with GLASS." Katherine remained professional in public view, but smiled to herself.

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin shrugged. "Morning swim? I'm really running out of options until Katherine wakes up. Also, Laura probably went to sleep while sitting on the toilet, so we have some time to ourselves." Tristin looked down the hall and then to the stairs.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Katherine

Katherine put on her jumpsuit and tied her hair. She then stepped outside and looked to the cockpit, where she went to take a seat. "Alright Jonathon. I'll fill up the carrier then we can do something. Er, not that way, I mean with GLASS." Katherine remained professional in public view, but smiled to herself.

@YoungX
He would nod and just followed her.

Thomas thought about it "Maybe we can swim and try to figure out about our lines." He started walking towards the pool, realizing that they swam a lot.

@JPax42

Katherine

Katherine turned to her secretary. "Hey, thanks for the coffee and the creamer." As Katherine said that she winked at Jonathon subtly before turning professional again. "So, Jonathon, do you know how to fly a carrier?"

@YoungX

Tristin

Tristin nodded. "The lines are cool. Glowsticks, hm?" Tristin laughed and pulled open the pool door, turning on the dim lights. "Jeez, we practically live in the water. It's like...our thing."

@Shammy the Shamrock

Thomas smiled "You do like to get flirty when we swim. Another reason why I love you," he said sitting by the rim, his feet dangling in the water. Thomas leaned back and lied down, looking up at the ceiling.

@JPax42

Tristin

Tristin took off her jumpsuit and everything else and folded it so that it disappeared. "Well, it's fun to react to what people say." Tristin dangled her feet in the water and lay next to Thomas. No lines appeared on her body yet, so she just rested a hand over her chest and another holding Thomas's arm. "What's the weirdest thing you've ever done, in your life, involving girls?" Tristin giggled at her question.

@Shammy the Shamrock

JPax42 said:
Katherine
Katherine turned to her secretary. "Hey, thanks for the coffee and the creamer." As Katherine said that she winked at Jonathon subtly before turning professional again. "So, Jonathon, do you know how to fly a carrier?"

@YoungX

Tristin

Tristin nodded. "The lines are cool. Glowsticks, hm?" Tristin laughed and pulled open the pool door, turning on the dim lights. "Jeez, we practically live in the water. It's like...our thing."

@Shammy the Shamrock
Jonathon shakes his head. "I've never done training on how to fly vehicles much less so a carrier."

Pike awoke looking over the plans. He made a copy and sold it off to the crime syndicate, or what was left of them. "UV light, guess they really want to live up to the spectre organisation stereotype" pike muttered sardonically. Putting on his mask on the table he closed his hidden compartment. Pike made sure the door was locked as he left the apartment. The streets looked different, more order. The GLASS officers patrolling. "Well I guess traffic will move faster" Pike muttered. Walking down the street, he light a cigarette . (Open for Interaction)

Thomas's eyes widened "Had one lick me while I sleep," he laughed while looking over at Tristin. "Weirdest thing you've done with a guy?" He asked wrapping a arm around her and bringing her closer.

@JPax42

Katherine

Katherine then pointed to the controls. "Let's teach you now. I would teach Thomas, but he's a little too young. Paige, well, she's a bit strong for the controls. Tristin is...self explanatory. Anyways, try to gently roll the carrier to the left. Not too hard. You might want to meditate on the controls for a few minutes." Katherine crossed her legs. It was a little weird for her to see Jonathon in a chair instead of in her bed, but it was fine.

@YoungX

???

A man was on the street across from Pike. His hood was down, and glowing. His breather was making heavy noises as he vaporized a sewer cover and snorted it.

@SirGrey

Tristin

Tristin felt herself being pulled against Thomas and blushed a red color. "Probably bathe with one until his sister tipped the entire tub over." Tristin laughed and rolled onto Thomas, sitting on his chest. For some reason, her body started feeling like Ringmaster's and so were her movements. Her eyes glinted slightly on the pink-red side rather than her usual orange-yellow color and she smiled at Thomas. "So, we didn't quite find any lines yet. Maybe we're supposed to do something really fun or intense?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

JPax42 said:
Katherine
Katherine then pointed to the controls. "Let's teach you now. I would teach Thomas, but he's a little too young. Paige, well, she's a bit strong for the controls. Tristin is...self explanatory. Anyways, try to gently roll the carrier to the left. Not too hard. You might want to meditate on the controls for a few minutes." Katherine crossed her legs. It was a little weird for her to see Jonathon in a chair instead of in her bed, but it was fine.

@YoungX

???

A man was on the street across from Pike. His hood was down, and glowing. His breather was making heavy noises as he vaporized a sewer cover and snorted it.

@SirGrey

Tristin

Tristin felt herself being pulled against Thomas and blushed a red color. "Probably bathe with one until his sister tipped the entire tub over." Tristin laughed and rolled onto Thomas, sitting on his chest. For some reason, her body started feeling like Ringmaster's and so were her movements. Her eyes glinted slightly on the pink-red side rather than her usual orange-yellow color and she smiled at Thomas. "So, we didn't quite find any lines yet. Maybe we're supposed to do something really fun or intense?"

@Shammy the Shamrock
Jonathon nodded and would do as inatructed. Learning the Carrier was the same as learning how to be a soldier. Eventually he would get the controls and would gently rolled the carrier to the left.

Pike was confused to say the least as a man on the street across from him, well he didn't really know how to describe what he did. The why was also a big point but Pike rather wouldn't know. He gripped his umbrella as he continued along. @JPax42

Thomas pulled her into a kiss, and did that for about a minute. "Like what? I hope nothing too crazy" he said as the lines appeared, they were faint and barely visible.

@JPax42

Katherine

Katherine shifted in her seat and felt the carrier roll gently. "That was good. A right roll is the same. Now, this is a little different than airplanes when going up. Instead of pointing up, the carrier just gets more power to the downward engines. It's like flying a helicopter when going up. Do you want to try to raise us five thousand feet?" Katherine smiled warmly and pointed to the vertical control.

@YoungX

???

The man walked down the street. A wide circle around him, of about 100 meters, there were no GLASS officers. It seemed as if he was a walking crime zone, for 100 meters. He crossed the street and turned to Pike.
"Can you spare some speed powder? I can take you anywhere in the city..." The man stumbled slightly when walking, and his voice was heavy.

@SirGrey

Tristin

Tristin didn't quite get the lines that time.
"Something....moderately to pretty crazy. Ringmaster crazy." Tristin rolled backwards into the pool and dove down to the bottom, curling up and holding her breath. She was waiting for Thomas, and she looked up with a devious smile. Not having a swimsuit probably made the situation more crazy.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
JPax42 said:
Katherine
Katherine shifted in her seat and felt the carrier roll gently. "That was good. A right roll is the same. Now, this is a little different than airplanes when going up. Instead of pointing up, the carrier just gets more power to the downward engines. It's like flying a helicopter when going up. Do you want to try to raise us five thousand feet?" Katherine smiled warmly and pointed to the vertical control.

@YoungX

???

The man walked down the street. A wide circle around him, of about 100 meters, there were no GLASS officers. It seemed as if he was a walking crime zone, for 100 meters. He crossed the street and turned to Pike.
"Can you spare some speed powder? I can take you anywhere in the city..." The man stumbled slightly when walking, and his voice was heavy.

@SirGrey

Tristin

Tristin didn't quite get the lines that time.
"Something....moderately to pretty crazy. Ringmaster crazy." Tristin rolled backwards into the pool and dove down to the bottom, curling up and holding her breath. She was waiting for Thomas, and she looked up with a devious smile. Not having a swimsuit probably made the situation more crazy.

@Shammy the Shamrock
Jonathon would first get a handle on the controls. It wasnt easy, but eventually he would slowly raise it up. Because he still lacked experienced he would do it very slowly.

(Dinner time)

Katherine

Katherine smiled. The cockpit door was closed, so she was feel to be unprofessional. "That was a little slow, but good job!" Katherine spun around in her swivel chair, losing a lot of professionalism. She pulled out two books. One to read, and the other to balance.

@YoungX

Pike coughed before he spoke trying to make what the man said seem more 'normal' "I'm sorry I don't have any speed powder, and I'm fine where I am so a car ride won't be necessary" . He noticed the the making stumbling slightly, though he didn't bring it up. Pike also noticed the lack of officers which was nice in some way, but next to this man he was missing them. @JPax42

Tristin

Tristin looked around and floated next to Thomas. She swam down a little so her head was aligned with his stomach and her eyes began to heat up. A small flash of head would start tickling Thomas. Tristin held back a laugh, as she was literally tickling Thomas with her eyeballs. Tristin then put her head against Thomas's chest, still suppressing laughter. She expected him to do something.

@Shammy the Shamrock

???

"Alright, well, without I can tell you so much about yourself. There are some things weird...going on here...and it's not just GLASS and TEST...or Grandma's Kisses." The man's stumbling slowed down as he pushed his foot into the concrete, creating a small footprint in the concrete. "You might think you're famous...or maybe you don't...but I've heard of you...William Pike..." The man tilted his head and formed a smile under his breather. His breather made light wheezing noises and some red powder floated out. "Aaagh...needs to be cleared..."

@SirGrey

Thomas held back his laughter and he tickled her stomach. Thomas kiss her on the neck before lifting her by the chin and looking her in the eyes. The lines glowed a little more as he continued to tickle her stomach and sides.

@JPax42

JPax42 said:
Katherine
Katherine smiled. The cockpit door was closed, so she was feel to be unprofessional. "That was a little slow, but good job!" Katherine spun around in her swivel chair, losing a lot of professionalism. She pulled out two books. One to read, and the other to balance.

@YoungX
Jonathon would take a breather after performing such a task. Then he would look to see her balancing a book. "Balancing a book? I suppose that is one way to spend your time."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back