• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]People who use women for money don't deserve to live.

[/QUOTE]
(Anella: but women who use themselves for money...)

Akira hops out of the van, then looking over her shoulder, she says, "F.A.I.E. guard the inside." Akira moves to the front of the van, hopping up on the hood as she looked to Sky and spoke. "He never said his name, but he seemed to know quite a bit about GLASS. Even gave us some information about their higher-ranked members, who both were teenagers. He's unnaturally strong, and his skin may be a similar density to a boulder, or possibly some heavy metal. He made a metallic noise when he bashed his head on something. He was breaking chairs and tables without even trying. He'll also snort anything you can make into powder, though he was asking F.A.I.E. for kush. He was wearing some sort of breather machine. The way he referred to the genetic experiments GLASS has done on children makes me think he's worked with them before, and also he wanted a vial of Annie's blood because he thought it could 'return him to his former glory.'" Akira laid out everything she could remember about the guy, all the while glancing around with paranoia, afraid the guy might show up while she was talking.

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Katherine
Katherine rolled over him and shook her head. "You mean to tell me you never made out with a woman on a bed before? With a handsome face like yours I thought you'd be experienced." Katherine laughed and kissed him again. She could see the look in his eyes but she still felt like it was attractive.

@YoungX
He basically became full-on flustered at this point. "It's just that um... you see... As a samurai I don't... um... don't develop relations with women... for the sake of um... well...," he was just throwing words out of his mouth now. At this point he just gave up trying to explain and would just well... lie there next to her. Then he decided to take a look at her from bottom to top. At that point he would see her chest and basically swiftly looked away before looking back at her face.

@YoungX[/URL]
"Really? Sounds like quite the interesting man. In any case... I'll do what I can to help you out. Are you going to wait for this individual he mentioned to arrive?" Sky would just be on his guard instead of taking out any weapons. Whats the use of weapons if he wasn't sure what he would be expecting? In any case he just stands there at guard.

@Crystal Cali @JPax42

Paige gulped "What about Youth by Daughter...it's probably stupid but I like the song." She crossed her arms and looked down "D-Do I start it off?" She asked still nervous to go up and sing.

@JPax42

Jason nodded "I'm fine with you heading off to bed when you're done." He continued his food and soon finished, he looked up at Katrina. "You want anything else before we head off."

@Jillybear265

Not too long ago Valentina had successfully escaped from her father's watch, for at least a little while. She wasn't planning on running away anytime soon for now. Instead she walked the streets of Lithium randomly, and a bit groggily. She had her computer bag with her, but none of her usual technologies in her bag. Just the gun she had yet to use.

There wasn't much to do around at this time at night, really, but she still looked around regardless.

(open)

Akira sighs, taking her gun out of it's holster, and making sure it was fully loaded. "Yeah. If this guy really is working with GLASS, then there would be no point in trying to hide with that damn aircraft scanning the city. Plus, I've been to the GLASS facility, so they already know what I look like, what car I drive, and probably my license plate number as well. It seems easier to face this threat head-on than try to run."

@YoungX

Katherine

Katherine noticed Jonathon looking at her up and down. She just winked at him before rolling against him. "Well, you are very honorable and I find that very cute." Katherine tapped him lightly on the nose and bit her lip, thinking of what to do next. She left the choice up to Jonathon.

@YoungX

Tristin

"Go for it!" Tristin smiled and handed Paige the microphone.

@Shammy the Shamrock

???

A man approached Valentina, shaking from withdrawal. Again he prepared a thought. "Give me some bath salts...and I can show you colors nobody can see..." The man was smiling through his breather and red orange eyes pierced the air in front of him.

@rosehearted

Shammy the Shamrock] [COLOR=#00b359][B]Paige gulped "What about Youth by Daughter...it's probably stupid but I like the song." She crossed her arms and looked down "D-Do I start it off?" She asked still nervous to go up and sing.[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#00b359] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20513-jpax42/ said:
@JPax42[/URL]

Jason nodded "I'm fine with you heading off to bed when you're done." He continued his food and soon finished, he looked up at Katrina. "You want anything else before we head off."

@Jillybear265
"We'll we all know who I want, but no." She said laughing. She got up and headed for the door, "You should pay the bill." She then walked to the park and started setting up camp. Two sleeping bags were layed out and a small fire was made out of a portable trashcan. She began getting comfortable and was soon asleep with Misty laying next to her. Soon after she layed down she began to whimper softly.

@Shammy the Shamrock

JPax42 said:
Katherine
Katherine noticed Jonathon looking at her up and down. She just winked at him before rolling against him. "Well, you are very honorable and I find that very cute." Katherine tapped him lightly on the nose and bit her lip, thinking of what to do next. She left the choice up to Jonathon.

@YoungX

Tristin

"Go for it!" Tristin smiled and handed Paige the microphone.

@Shammy the Shamrock

???

A man approached Valentina, shaking from withdrawal. Again he prepared a thought. "Give me some bath salts...and I can show you colors nobody can see..." The man was smiling through his breather and red orange eyes pierced the air in front of him.

@rosehearted

Jonathon would be at a loss for what he should do. He didn't have any experience not knowledge of how to handle these situations. For now he would well begin to slowly get closer and kiss her on the mouth.

@YoungX[/URL]
Sky would nod at Akira. "I see... well for now we should just wait then." He would take guard and would be at his best.

@JPax42 @Crystal Cali

A frown spread across Valentina's face. "I think I will have to decline your offer. Not interested," the young woman replied, fixing the stranger with a glare.

@JPax42

Katherine

Katherine seemed to enjoy what she was doing and continued happily. This was officially the best thing she had done in a long while. "You're good at this." Katherine had moved to Jonathon's forehead so Jonathon was free to do the rest.

@YoungX

???

The man shook his head.
"No, just...give me...something. Anything..." The man pulled out a gun and stomped his foot, which cracked the ground. "Give me anything..."

@rosehearted

JPax42 said:
Katherine
Katherine seemed to enjoy what she was doing and continued happily. This was officially the best thing she had done in a long while. "You're good at this." Katherine had moved to Jonathon's forehead so Jonathon was free to do the rest.

@YoungX

???

The man shook his head.
"No, just...give me...something. Anything..." The man pulled out a gun and stomped his foot, which cracked the ground. "Give me anything..."

@rosehearted
Jonathon would... well he wasn't sure what to do so he would begin interacting with Katherine. *Fade to Black?*

Sky just waited for whoever Akira was supposed to meet with.

@JPax42 @Crystal Cali

Akira nods, and puts her gun back together. She sits on the hood of her van, scanning the area for any signs of movement. Inside the van, F.A.I.E. was set to guard mode, and being on her charger would allow the robot to know if any of the van's doors were opened. Akira's nerves were on edge, but she was comforted a bit by having Sky here with her. Above all else, Akira was determined to keep Ann safe. @YoungX @JPax42 ((I've gotta get some sleep. Night everyone.))

Jason payed and walked out and into the park, he stretched and was about to get comfortable when he heard whimpering. He went back down and sat by katherine. Jason didn't know how to help nightmares so he gently placed his hand on her head and began stroking her head.

@Jillybear265

Paige gulped before at first mumbling the lyrics

Shadows settle on the place, that you left

Our minds are troubled by the emptiness

Destroy the middle, it's a waste of time

From the perfect start to the finish line

She was stiff, refusing not to move from her spot. She was shaky and closed her eyes, she took a deep breath and continued.

And if you're still breathing, you're the lucky ones

'Cause most of us are heaving through corrupted lungs

Setting fire to our insides for fun

Collecting names of the lovers that went wrong

The lovers that went wrong

She felt better about singing the lyrics as she slowly swayed before shaking her head and starting to move again.

We are the reckless

We are the wild youth

Chasing visions of our futures

One day we'll reveal the truth

That one will die before he gets there

And if you're still bleeding, you're the lucky ones

'Cause most of our feelings, they are dead and they are gone

We're setting fire to our insides for fun

Collecting pictures from the flood that wrecked our home

It was a flood that wrecked this

Her moves became more fluent and faster as she started singing louder and laughing, her eyes glowed blue and red. Enjoying her moment in the spotlight.

And you caused it

And you caused it

And you caused it

Well I've lost it all, I'm just a silouhette

A lifeless face that you'll soon forget

My eyes are damp from the words you left

Ringing in my head, when you broke my chest

Twirling and spinning, confidence in every step and move, she couldn't help but laugh harder in the pause. Lines across her face seemed to appear, one side being a bright red and the other being a dark blue.

And if you're in love, then you are the lucky one

'Cause most of us are bitter over someone

To distract our hearts from ever missing them

But I'm forever missing him

And you caused it

And you caused it

And you caused it

She finally finished as the lines stayed "H-How was that? I hope I did good, that was my first time," she gave the microphone back to Tristin. Her head still down.

(@JPax42 How was that? Sorry it took so long (' :) ))

Last edited by a moderator:
JPax42 said:
(Or you can be me and snort 80 grams of coffee)
((lol. I'm supposed to be getting together with my bestie later, and it's almost 2AM here. She will not be pleased if she has to come in and drag me out of bed. xD ))

@Jillybear265[/URL]

Paige gulped before at first mumbling the lyrics

Shadows settle on the place, that you left

Our minds are troubled by the emptiness

Destroy the middle, it's a waste of time

From the perfect start to the finish line

She was stiff, refusing not to move from her spot. She was shaky and closed her eyes, she took a deep breath and continued.

And if you're still breathing, you're the lucky ones

'Cause most of us are heaving through corrupted lungs

Collecting names of the lovers that went wrong

The lovers that went wrong

She felt better about singing the lyrics as she slowly swayed before shaking her head and starting to move again.

We are the reckless

We are the wild youth

Chasing visions of our futures

One day we'll reveal the truth

That one will die before he gets there

And if you're still bleeding, you're the lucky ones

'Cause most of our feelings, they are dead and they are gone

We're setting fire to our insides for fun

Collecting pictures from the flood that wrecked our home

It was a flood that wrecked this

Her moves became more fluent and faster as she started singing louder and laughing, her eyes glowed blue and red. Enjoying her moment in the spotlight.

And you caused it

And you caused it

And you caused it

Well I've lost it all, I'm just a silouhette

A lifeless face that you'll soon forget

My eyes are damp from the words you left

Twirling and spinning, confidence in every step and move, she couldn't help but laugh harder in the pause. Lines across her face seemed to appear, one side being a bright red and the other being a dark blue.

And if you're in love, then you are the lucky one

'Cause most of us are bitter over someone

To distract our hearts from ever missing them

But I'm forever missing him

And you caused it

And you caused it

And you caused it

She finally finished as the lines stayed "H-How was that? I hope I did good, that was my first time," she gave the microphone back to Tristin. Her head still down.

(@JPax42 How was that? Sorry it took so long (' :) ))

Katrina soon claimed down and was sleeping peacefully within the hour. "Thank you." She said almost inaudible.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Tristin

Tristin was smiling the whole time. "Not bad...no that was amazing!" Tristin was basically melting with excitement. "Oh god I'm a Paige fan now..." Tristin was ready to sing but for now would hype it up.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Katherine

Katherine balanced something on her chest, this time something that wasn't a book.

*fades to black*

@YoungX (hue)

???

"Fine." The man walked up to a mailbox and thrust kicked it into the sidewalk. He then shot it with his gun and it turns into a powder. He then proceeded to unscrew the breather and snorted the entire mailbox in front of Valentina.

@rosehearted

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin was smiling the whole time. "Not bad...no that was amazing!" Tristin was basically melting with excitement. "Oh god I'm a Paige fan now..." Tristin was ready to sing but for now would hype it up.

Katherine

Katherine balanced something on her chest, this time something that wasn't a book.

*fades to black*

@YoungX (hue)

???

"Fine." The man walked up to a mailbox and thrust kicked it into the sidewalk. He then shot it with his gun and it turns into a powder. He then proceeded to unscrew the breather and snorted the entire mailbox in front of Valentina.

@rosehearted
(Hue)

After that... period of fun Jonathon would basically be still red on the bed. He was basically at a loss of words for what he just exlerienced. All he really did was perform quick short breathes.

Katherine

Katherine face was also red, partially from the experience and then from the emotion. Her jumpsuit was somewhere on the floor when she had taken it off. She was just laying there next to Jonathon. Katherine was against him, smiling, and she couldn't bring herself to say anything. While she wasn't really exhausted, she was still breathing heavily enough that one could see the movement of her chest rising and falling.

@YoungX

???

"Oh...snapping pics of me snorting a mailbox are you now?" The man stood up and looked at Valentina up and down. "Back in my day it was the fifty year old man..." The man pointed to himself, although none of his age was visible save for a small portion under his hood. "...would be the one taking pictures of the beautiful young woman." The man pointed a gloved hand to Valentina "Oh, how tables have turned." The man's movements stopped faltering, and inhaling shaved metal definitely seemed to make him happier.

@rosehearted

JPax42 said:
Katherine
Katherine face was also red, partially from the experience and then from the emotion. Her jumpsuit was somewhere on the floor when she had taken it off. She was just laying there next to Jonathon. Katherine was against him, smiling, and she couldn't bring herself to say anything. While she wasn't really exhausted, she was still breathing heavily enough that one could see the movement of her chest rising and falling.

@YoungX

???

"Oh...snapping pics of me snorting a mailbox are you now?" The man stood up and looked at Valentina up and down. "Back in my day it was the fifty year old man..." The man pointed to himself, although none of his age was visible save for a small portion under his hood. "...would be the one taking pictures of the beautiful young woman. Oh, how tables have turned." The man's movements stopped faltering, and inhaling shaved metal definitely seemed to make him happier.

@rosehearted
Jonathon would be exhausted as well. He didn't know that doing something like this was... beyond anything he had felt before. Not only that but... he was tired. For now he would look at her before drawing his attention to the way her chest moved. It made his face more red as he quickly looked back to Katherine's face.

Katherine

Katherine finally managed to say something. Rather than in a commanding authoritative tone, it was definitely calmer. "That was...the most interesting thing I've done in a while." Katherine relaxed, still breathing sort of heavily. She put a hand on her chest and took a few deep breaths. Katherine herself wondered what made her look professional. Was it the hair that was usually tied in a bun, which was now untied and spread across her pillow? Was it the jumpsuit and the badge, which was now on the floor? All the stuff she thought that made her look professional wasn't there, and for the first time in her life in a long time, Katherine felt like an actual woman rather than...glass figure of professionalism.

@YoungX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back