• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Paige blushed "Aw, you're sweet. Anyway I believe it's your turn to sing." She gestured to the microphone before giving a bow to the invisible audience.

Thomas tiled his head "Wait you have the lines as well?" He asked since his sister never really shown she could do that.

@JPax42

Jason tipped his hat "No problem," he said leaning back and lying down next to her. "I'll stay here in case ya get another nightmare," he said putting the hat over his eyes and going to sleep.

@Jillybear265

JPax42 said:
Katherine
Katherine finally managed to say something. Rather than in a commanding authoritative tone, it was definitely calmer. "That was...the most interesting thing I've done in a while." Katherine relaxed, still breathing sort of heavily. She put a hand on her chest and took a few deep breaths. Katherine herself wondered what made her look professional. Was it the hair that was usually tied in a bun, which was now untied and spread across her pillow? Was it the jumpsuit and the badge, which was now on the floor? All the stuff she thought that made her look professional wasn't there, and for the first time in her life in a long time, Katherine felt like an actual woman rather than...glass figure of professionalism.

@YoungX
Jonathon would look at her with calm eyes as he still kept on breathing lightly. "Is that so? I agree with you on that..." For now he barely had any energy to do anything.

"I'm going to post it to my aesthetic blog," Valentina said simply. "Teenagers will eat this weird shit up." She pocketed her phone.

"Are you a... super, or something?"

@JPax42

Katherine

Katherine simply rolled onto Jonathon, half of her chest and stomach on top of him. She was basically spread eagled. "I guess...we should sleep a bit. We've had a long day." Katherine smiled at him warmly, edging slightly up his side to meet his face.

@YoungX

???

The man nodded. "Alright, well, they also visually eat up the bodies of girls like you. Be careful what you post, alright?" The man seemed like he was trying to solve his own mistakes, however through other people.

@rosehearted

JPax42 said:
Katherine
Katherine simply rolled onto Jonathon, half of her chest and stomach on top of him. She was basically spread eagled. "I guess...we should sleep a bit. We've had a long day." Katherine smiled at him warmly, edging slightly up his side to meet his face.

@YoungX

???

The man nodded. "Alright, well, they also visually eat up the bodies of girls like you. Be careful what you post, alright?" The man seemed like he was trying to solve his own mistakes, however through other people.

@rosehearted

He smiled back, but his heart was beating like crazy as half her chest and stomach was on top of him. "Rest is important after all. Good night Katherine," and would begin to sleep. Today had certainly been a very long day.

Last edited by a moderator:
A look of confusion appeared on Valentina's face, then she looked down. "I-I guess... Sure, I'll do that... Be careful and junk." He didn't answer her question, and though it only made her more curious, she didn't prod.

@JPax42

Ray had left and was walking through alleys for a victim but all the security walking the streets wasn't helping. "Shit! This won't help at all," she took some serum from her bag and attached it to her mask. The substance inside vanished as she put the empty glass back in her bag 'Just find an opening' the voice told her as she got her buzzsaw glove ready for any to come close into her alley.

(Open for interaction)

Tristin

Tristin took the microphone and decided she'd sing the song that she sang the last time in the night club, since Paige would probably like it. The sequins sparkled and Tristin winked at Thomas, pulling him onto the stage.

Tristin stayed in one place, dancing in place and moving her legs around slightly, but mostly singing.

Wide awake, wake, wake 'til 6AM

Let me make, make, make you come again

Keep it hush, hush, hush, don't tell no one

(Undercover Miss Lover yeah)

Got enough, 'nough, 'nough to turn, you on!

Tristin began to dance in front of Thomas, doing small body rolls and other movements to the beat of the song, pointing to her mouth and Thomas's, then doing the same for eyes.

Baby just keep it our little secret

What they don't know won't do them no harm

We can do mouth to mouth with no speaking

We can see eye to eye in the dark...

Tristin began doing full body rolls against Thomas, dancing around him, turning away from him and walking around, doing motions to the lyrics.

Oh-oh-oh, don't you need somebody

Baby I wanna, I wanna know

To keep you up all night

Baby I'm at your, I'm at your door

Don't you need somebody

When I knock, when I knock open up

Your love can let me in

Oh, don't you need somebody

To keep you up all night

Don't you need somebody

Your love can let me in

Na, na, na, na

Ooh, na, na, na

(Talk to them Tristin)

Tristin began walking towards Thomas, placing one foot in front of the other in a defined motion. When she got to him, she moved her head and slowly stepped around him, then going to his face and smiling before stepping back.

Waited long, long, long to get your call

(And don't you need somebody around there)

You're alone-lone-lone you want me now

(I'm miss long night, stretch out the night)

I'mma run, run, run a red, red light

(I'm miss gonna love you up all night)

Then take it slow, slow, slow with you all night

(Talk to me)

Tristin returned back to doing body rolls and just doing more smooth movements against Thomas. It eventually became suggestive and she put a finger to his mouth when secrets were mentioned.

Baby just keep it our little secret

What they don't know won't do them no harm

We can do mouth to mouth with no speaking

We can see eye to eye in the dark

Tristin stepped back at the chorus and started dancing smoothly again around Thomas, slightly shaking some things that shouldn't be shaken unless trying to do something else of the sort.

To keep you up all night

Don't you need somebody

Your love can let me in

To keep you up all night

Don't you need somebody

Your love can let me in

Tristin didn't sing the rap, but just did some dance movements until the chorus came again. Now, Tristin went all out and danced against Thomas, completely going crazy with the body rolling and twirling.

To keep you up all night

Don't you need somebody

Your love can let me in

To keep you up all night

Don't you need somebody

Tristin ended the song by jumping into Thomas's arms and looking at Paige, smiling.

@Shammy the Shamrock (I think I nailed it this time)

Katherine

Katherine remained in the position and just gently massaged Jonathon's shoulders and chest until she herself fell asleep. When she did, she turned so that all of her chest was against Jonathon's stomach and her legs stuck off the back of the bed.

@YoungX

???

"Depends on what you call super...some blood was taken and I could fly...now I just...strong. Hit me, you'll break your wrists. Give me substances...and I can show you the true potential of them." The man gave a short laugh before picking up the remaining of the mailbox and pulling out a box of cigarettes. He pulled a cigarette out. "I don't smoke." He put the cigarette in his mouth and began eating it.

@rosehearted

Thomas couldn't help but laugh, he kissed her as he held her in his arms. "Nice job there," he put her down and looked at Paige who was covering her mouth from laughing.

Paige giggle turned into full on laughter as she took a second to breath. "Oh god! Oh god! That was perfect, you picked the perfect girl Thomas," she said holding in more of her laughter.

@JPax42

JPax42 said:
(okay jeez that killed the mood deleete post before we get baanned xD still laughing but hhh)
(Deleted. Hue. xD . Now for the real story scene... ready?)

Jonathon just slept. That's it.

Tristin

Tristin looked up at Thomas. "I know I sang that I'd keep you up all night, but I think we should sleep." Tristin winked and kissed him before walking to her bedroom. She saw that Katherine's door was closed and Jonathon wasn't anywhere to be found, so she put two and two together. Either way, Tristin saw Laura and got in bed, waiting for Thomas. Laura had rolled onto Tristin and continued snoring. Tristin herself began to doze off.

@Shammy the Shamrock (Timeskip?)

Katherine

Katherine had completely dozed off on top of Jonathon. Her expression was peaceful as she slept. She hadn't slept this soundly in a long time, mainly because Laura was in the bed with her. And gravitated kicks to the chest weren't pleasant at night. Or at any time in general.

@YoungX (Think we can timeskip to morning?)

"Well that's nice. I guess." What a bizarre man. Valentina scrunched up her face as he ate the cigarette. She slowly started to back away from him. He didn't seem like he was going to harm her, but it probably wasn't good hanging around strangers like him. Detrimental to her health, or something or another. She smiled (rather poorly though), not wanting to entirely rude.

@JPax42

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin looked up at Thomas. "I know I sang that I'd keep you up all night, but I think we should sleep." Tristin winked and kissed him before walking to her bedroom. She saw that Katherine's door was closed and Jonathon wasn't anywhere to be found, so she put two and two together. Either way, Tristin saw Laura and got in bed, waiting for Thomas. Laura had rolled onto Tristin and continued snoring. Tristin herself began to doze off.

@Shammy the Shamrock (Timeskip?)

Katherine

Katherine had completely dozed off on top of Jonathon. Her expression was peaceful as she slept. She hadn't slept this soundly in a long time, mainly because Laura was in the bed with her. And gravitated kicks to the chest weren't pleasant at night. Or at any time in general.

@YoungX (Think we can timeskip to morning?)
(Sure. Also do you know when Yappi is coming back?)

Thomas yawned as he crawled into bed with Tristin, making sure Laura was on her side, didn't want to get drooled on. He went into his starfish formation again, he closed his eyes and finally went to bed.

Paige looked at two leave but didn't follow, she didn't feel like sleeping but instead went on stage. She looked at the invisible crowed "Beautiful ladies and handsome gentlemen! I'm your humble ringmaster Miss Fortune and I'm here to dazzle you tonight!" Paige kept practicing and acting like she was the ringmaster for a real circus.

@JPax42

(I'm fine with timeskip :) )

YoungX said:
(Sure. Also do you know when Yappi is coming back?)
(Unfortunately I don't know exactly when but between the 24th and the 26th. When he does I'm gonna hug him at sloth's pace.

???

The man shook his head. "Know any big corps out there other than GLASS, Grandma's Kisses, or TEST? Anything big you know about any of them? Or need help with them? There's a reason I came here." The man turned serious. He didn't know if the girl knew, but he needed drugs to survive.

@rosehearted

Katherine

Katherine opened her eyes and found that she was sleeping on top of Jonathon in the position. However, she still didn't change her position just to see his reaction. She sort of shifted subtly as well.

@YoungX

Tristin

Tristin woke up to a child sleeping on her stomach, drooling all over her. She turned to Thomas.
"Apparently she likes the smell of my clothes." Tristin patted Laura's head, and Laura simply buried her face on Tristin's stomach more.

@Shammy the Shamrock

JPax42 said:
(Unfortunately I don't know exactly when but between the 24th and the 26th. When he does I'm gonna hug him at sloth's pace.
???

The man shook his head. "Know any big corps out there other than GLASS, Grandma's Kisses, or TEST? Anything big you know about any of them? Or need help with them? There's a reason I came here." The man turned serious. He didn't know if the girl knew, but he needed drugs to survive.

@rosehearted

Katherine

Katherine opened her eyes and found that she was sleeping on top of Jonathon in the position. However, she still didn't change her position just to see his reaction. She sort of shifted subtly as well.

@YoungX

Tristin

Tristin woke up to a child sleeping on her stomach, drooling all over her. She turned to Thomas.
"Apparently she likes the smell of my clothes." Tristin patted Laura's head, and Laura simply buried her face on Tristin's stomach more.

@Shammy the Shamrock
Jonathon would wake up to see Katherine on top of him. His face became flustered, but he didn't really move. In fact... he liked this scenario even if he didn't want to admit it. "Erm... good morning Katherine."

Thomas yawned as he saw Tristin and Laura "Morning," he said softly looking at Tristin. "You need help with her," he asked pointing to Laura as he was still half asleep.

@JPax42

Laura

Laura jerked awake at Thomas's voice. "AAH!" Laura sent a gravitated fist at Tristin's woman parts before turning to Thomas, then to Tristin. "Oops! Good morning...heh..."

Tristin

Tristin took the blow badly. Her face turned red and she fell off the bed, groaning in pain.
"Hnngh...inhumane little girl....ngh..."

@Shammy the Shamrock

Katherine

Katherine got up and smiled. She walked to the windows of her quarters and stretched.
"Good morning Jonathon. I slept well, how about you?" Katherine turned from the window and put a hand on her hip, smirking at him.

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Laura
Laura jerked awake at Thomas's voice. "AAH!" Laura sent a gravitated fist at Tristin's woman parts before turning to Thomas, then to Tristin. "Oops! Good morning...heh..."

Tristin

Tristin took the blow badly. Her face turned red and she fell off the bed, groaning in pain.
"Hnngh...inhumane little girl....ngh..."

@Shammy the Shamrock

Katherine

Katherine got up and smiled. She walked to the windows of her quarters and stretched.
"Good morning Jonathon. I slept well, how about you?" Katherine turned from the window and put a hand on her hip, smirking at him.

@YoungX
Jonathon would get up and managed to regain his composure. "I've slept well thank you for asking. Erm... about last night...," he couldn't really bring it up because.... he still felt flustered about it. He wasn't sure what to say but... he felt as if he had to say sonething.

@JPax42

Thomas leaped off the bed when the girl had punched Tristin before picking Laura up. "Morning! Tristin be nice, have bal-that would have been bad," he said holding in his laugh. Thomas used his free hand to help Tristin up to her feet, he kissed her on the cheek "Are you ok?"

@JPax42

Katherine

Katherine walked back to Jonathon and kissed him on the cheek. "It's all up to you, as long as you liked it. Or, are you talking about something else?" Katherine stepped closer for a few seconds.

@YoungX

Tristin

Tristin stood up as Laura walked off to the bathroom. Tristin rubbed the area.
"I'm fine...Igor hit me there a lot with his tennis racket." Tristin laughed and hugged Thomas. "Where's Paige? Probably trying to dance like I did. You know, all smooth." As Tristin said the word smooth, she did a body roll up Thomas's chest, holding back the urge to laugh.

@Shammy the Shamrock

"Sorry man, but I don't." Valentina turned and ran. When it came to the big things in the city, she was a pretty regular girl. It almost made her feel small.

@JPax42

???

The man couldn't think of anything, so he turned around ran in the opposite direction. Someone was selling hot dogs, so the man bought a hot dog. He then shot it and snorted it.

(@rosehearted)

Thomas smiled "Probably but she can never be as smooth as you." He chuckled before deciding to go back to where they had danced. He then saw her on the floor and sighed.

Paige was sleeping on the floor, her whip in hand. Tears stained her face and she was knocked out cold, slightly shivering. The lines were still all around her body.

@JPax42

Users who are viewing this thread

Back