• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thomas sprinted into the main streets with Tristin, he grabbed her hand and went faster as he ran into an alley. "I-I think we lost him.....should I keep running?" He asked holding his chest and taking deep breaths.

@JPax42

@Jillybear265[/URL]

Thomas revealed the blade in the cane and pointed it right at MA5ON's forehead. "Better listen unless you want to be stabbed right through the head!" He glared as his eyes burned bright blue from behind his hair.

@JPax42 @HighFiveStereo
Katrina sat, thinking, "Strongest thing you got please." Soon a mixed drinks was handed to her and she gave the bartender cash. She sat there a little longer, 30 minutes or so, until she remembered that she now had a companion other than Misty, and she ran out the door. "Sorry! I tend to get lost in thought easy." Misty rubbed up against Katrina's leg and hoped into the pouch. "So drugstore or weapons, which one's closer?" Katrina asked looking towards Jason, pretty much forgetting how long she was gone.

@Shammy the Shamrock

The shot dealt significant damage to MA50N's processing core, screwing up the way he perceived and interpreted the world around him. His vision blurred and focused over and over again, while his hearing sensor us were totally shut down. MA50N wasn't foolish enough to give chase though. He wasn't looking for a fight.

Thomas frowned and grabbed Tristin's arm "Please calm down. If you have to fight let me hold Laura," he said pleasing for her to calm down. He let out a sigh knowing this was not the case.

@JPax42

Jason got up and smiled "Weapons store is closer," he said walking away and soon getting to a weapons store. "We really got to find somewhere as a base. I don't want to have to live on the streets," he opened the door. "Ladies first," he chuckled and gestured inside.

@Jillybear265

Laura

Laura grabbed Thomas and pressed the dial teleporting all of them to Katherine's bedroom.

Tristin

"Alright...calm." Tristin took a breath when suddenly she fell into Katherine's bedroom. Tristin held onto Laura and fell on her back, looking up at Katherine.

Katherine

Katherine was on the bed still, but heard them teleport so she just leaned over them.
"First things first, what happened? Secondly, are you all alright?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Thomas frowned "We went out for a bit then some random man said he was stalking us and a crackhead suddenly came out of the nowhere and vanished. Laura freaked out and decided to take us back here," he explained hoping Katherine wasn't pissed.

@JPax42

Jonathon would still need mediating in a private room on the Trinity whIle Sky still waits for Igor. For now the two are basically at wait for something. At the same time they look back on the past.

@JPax42[/URL]

Jason got up and smiled "Weapons store is closer," he said walking away and soon getting to a weapons store. "We really got to find somewhere as a base. I don't want to have to live on the streets," he opened the door. "Ladies first," he chuckled and gestured inside.

@Jillybear265
"Well then shouldn't you go?" She joked as she walked inside. She scanned the room finally seeing the hand held weapons. "Hm, do you think they have beating sticks, also known as police batons." She questioned Jason. She then say an employee or manager, and pushed Jason towards them whispering "I don't like talking to people." Slightly hypocritical but still she seemed serious, given the amount she was shaking awkwardly. "You had Bones, so just," Katrina seemed slightly flustered, "ask them. Please?" She still whispered. The employee was looking strangely at Katrina, she soon ducked behind Jason.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Tristin

Tristin handed Laura to Katherine. "Annoying robot keeps stalking us."

Katherine

Katherine's eyes narrowed.
"Okay from now on I'm leaving Laura with Jonathon. Don't take it personally it's just that the robot is named MA50N. He's a simple minded droid. Pay no attention. Anyways, we'll stay aboard Trinity. Anything we should all do together since I'm basically off duty?"

Laura

Laura sort of calmed down from MA50N and cracky.
"Teach your daughter how to swim?" Laura was deprived of many childhood things because of GLASS and Katherine studying. Katherine was busy with middle school, high school, and then college. She wanted to know things now that she met other kids who knew way more. She looked up at the subcommanders and then her mom with gravity amplified puppy eyes.

@Shammy the Shamrock (@YoungX if you wanna walk into Katherine's bedroom lool)

"I'm fine if everyone wants to go swimming. Just as long as I don't get sandwiched by SOMEONE," he said looking down at Tristin.

@JPax42

Jason grabbed Katrina by the arm and dragged her to the front desk. "Just say what you want, take a deep breath. You're acting like the guys your ex." He couldn't help but laugh "What do you want?" He asked again not really needing any weapons since he didn't want to have too many.

@Jillybear265

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin handed Laura to Katherine. "Annoying robot keeps stalking us."

Katherine

Katherine's eyes narrowed.
"Okay from now on I'm leaving Laura with Jonathon. Don't take it personally it's just that the robot is named MA50N. He's a simple minded droid. Pay no attention. Anyways, we'll stay aboard Trinity. Anything we should all do together since I'm basically off duty?"

Laura

Laura sort of calmed down from MA50N and cracky.
"Teach your daughter how to swim?" Laura was deprived of many childhood things because of GLASS and Katherine studying. Katherine was busy with middle school, high school, and then college. She wanted to know things now that she met other kids who knew way more. She looked up at the subcommanders and then her mom with gravity amplified puppy eyes.

@Shammy the Shamrock (@YoungX if you wanna walk into Katherine's bedroom lool)
Jonathon would finish meditating and wondered if he missed anything. I think we may that he hadn't, but he would go see Katherine. Through navigation, he would find her and asked, "Hello everyone. Have I missed anything of importance? I apologize if I have."

@JPax42[/URL]

Jason grabbed Katrina by the arm and dragged her to the front desk. "Just say what you want, take a deep breath. You're acting like the guys your ex." He couldn't help but laugh "What do you want?" He asked again not really needing any weapons since he didn't want to have too many.

@Jillybear265
She blushed immediately, "I mean I wouldn't doubt it" she said under her breath. "I want a two police batons, and a new pocket knife." She was extremely quite. You could barely even hear her.

@Shammy the Shamrock

"Two police batons and pocket knife if you didn't hear." Jason got the supplies and patter her on the back "Maybe one day you'll be able to speak up. Until then guess i'm the talker," he gave her the supplies and started walking towards the drug store.

@Jillybear265

Katherine

Katherine turned to Jonathon at the door. "Not really. We have an off hours so we might as well just spend some time doing something together as like...a...er...family?" Katherine gave a small laugh before covering her face, which had turned red in embarrassment from laughing. She held onto Laura, still trying not to laugh. She wasn't supposed to laugh.

Tristin

Tristin smirked at Thomas.
"Fine, if you don't like sandwiches we can always do something else." Tristin laughed and shattered her jumpsuit into a swimsuit. "Seriously, this is too convenient. See you all there! Also hi Jonathon." Tristin sprinted through the room of Trinity until she finally found that pool floor, and waited there.

Laura

Laura was sort of calmed down now and looked at Jonathon.
"Ooh okay, looks like we're all a big family now! I'll be the child!" Laura got up and walked over to the pool floor with Katherine.

@Shammy the Shamrock @YoungX (Prepare for piles of Katherine char development hue)

Last edited by a moderator:
JPax42 said:
Katherine
Katherine turned to Jonathon at the door. "Not really. We have an off hours so we might as well just spend some time doing something together as like...a...er...family?" Katherine gave a small laugh before covering her face, which had turned red in embarrassment from laughing. She held onto Laura, still trying not to laugh. She wasn't supposed to laugh.

Tristin

Tristin smirked at Thomas.
"Fine, if you don't like sandwiches we can always do something else." Tristin laughed and shattered her jumpsuit into a swimsuit. "Seriously, this is too convenient. See you all there! Also hi Jonathon." Tristin sprinted through the room of Trinity until she finally found that pool floor, and waited there.

Laura

Laura was sort of calmed down now and looked at Jonathon.
"Ooh okay, looks like we're all a big family now! I'll be the child!" Laura got up and walked over to the pool floor with Katherine.

@Shammy the Shamrock @YoungX (Prepare for piles of Katherine char development hue)
"Is that so? Then let us be off to the pool," and Jonathon would head to the pool floor. From there he would find a towel and put it on a floor. From there he would start meditating.

Paige was already there, in the pool swimming and reading her book. "Oh, hi Tris-" she was stopped by a sudden splash by her brother.

Thomas smiled and his jumpsuit went into swimming trunks and he jumped into the pool. He resurfaced and laugh "Hey sis." He waved and floated in the water.

@JPax42 @YoungX

"No problem. You just gotta learn to talk to people besides me. I don't want to have to talk to everyone we meet." He went to the drug store "Grab what you like, I'll pay for it."

@Jillybear265

Tristin

Tristin ran up the side of the wall a bit and backflipped into the water on top of Thomas. 'Hi everyone!' Tristin floated to the top and started laughing. "Looks like this is the family sort of thing we're doing?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Katherine and Laura

It had been forever since Katherine wore a swimsuit of any kind, but she was definitely alright with doing that. She slid into the water holding Laura, who was basically shaking like a machine gun. Katherine responded by floating over to the spot where Jonathon was meditating with Laura.
"Alright Laura, just float on your back. Turn, wait...yeah." Katherine held Laura and started teaching her. While Katherine was holding Laura, she looked up at Jonathon from the water. "Hey Jonathon, is there any reason for you meditating all the time? We're trying to bond and you're just...meditating. Something bothering you?" Katherine felt Laura slide off and she immediately lifted her up. "Mom...I think I did it!" Laura was basically jumping with excitement in Katherine's arms, and Katherine responded by actually smiling. Not even a half smile, a full smile.

@YoungX

@JPax42[/URL] @YoungX

"No problem. You just gotta learn to talk to people besides me. I don't want to have to talk to everyone we meet." He went to the drug store "Grab what you like, I'll pay for it."

@Jillybear265
"No promises." She said as she went off to the medical department. She soon ended up at the counter of the pharmacy, handing in multiple different slips.once she was done she went off to find bandages, ice packs, and other basic medical supplies. "Alright so I've already paid for these," she said displaying a large amount of prescribed medicine, "I just need you to pay for these." She pointed at three large rolls of bandages, two ice packs, 5 on sale pain medication, and a few rolls of half off strong string.

@Shammy the Shamrock

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin ran up the side of the wall a bit and backflipped into the water on top of Thomas. 'Hi everyone!' Tristin floated to the top and started laughing. "Looks like this is the family sort of thing we're doing?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Katherine and Laura

It had been forever since Katherine wore a swimsuit of any kind, but she was definitely alright with doing that. She slid into the water holding Laura, who was basically shaking like a machine gun. Katherine responded by floating over to the spot where Jonathon was meditating with Laura.
"Alright Laura, just float on your back. Turn, wait...yeah." Katherine held Laura and started teaching her. While Katherine was holding Laura, she looked up at Jonathon from the water. "Hey Jonathon, is there any reason for you meditating all the time? We're trying to bond and you're just...meditating. Something bothering you?" Katherine felt Laura slide off and she immediately lifted her up. "Mom...I think I did it!" Laura was basically jumping with excitement in Katherine's arms, and Katherine responded by actually smiling. Not even a half smile, a full smile.

@YoungX
Jonathon would get out of meditation and would respond to Katherine's question. "Oh well I'm not one for swimming really. In truth I have swam before, but it really isn't to my liking. I hope you don't mind that." The last time Jonathon swam was actually during a mission... and what a mission that one was.

Flashback

Jonathon comes back to his teammate where he discusses the mission they were given. "We finally have our first mission! We are to infiltrate a terrorist base via underwater. It is said that these terrorists are causing problems for not just the locals where they live, but also planning on launching an attack overseas." His teammate just silently nodded and prepped up for the mission.

Flashback over

"In any case... I'll just be here watching if you don't mind."

Jason sighed as he paid for supplies "Alright I think that was everything, now we just need to find a place to stay. Here's your stuff," he said giving her the bag with the stuff she had wanted. "Bones! Here girl," he whistled as Bones jumped up and licked his face. "Good girl," he said patting her head and letting her go back down.

@Jillybear265

Paige watched the two "Jesus, sometimes I wonder if those two love each other or just like hurting the other." She chuckled as she leaned against the rim.

Thomas grabbed Tristin by the shoulders and pulled her into the water before resurfacing. "I'm good! That hurt but i'm good," he said bringing Tristin back up to the surface.

@JPax42 @YoungX

@Jillybear265[/URL]

Paige watched the two "Jesus, sometimes I wonder if those two love each other or just like hurting the other." She chuckled as she leaned against the rim.

Thomas grabbed Tristin by the shoulders and pulled her into the water before resurfacing. "I'm good! That hurt but i'm good," he said bringing Tristin back up to the surface.

@JPax42 @YoungX
"Success!" She smiled as she walked out the door. She grinned as she looked down in the bag. Soon stuffing it into her, already packed, back pack. She bounced it to get it in a more comfortable spot and sped up to Jason. "Lead the way."

@Shammy the Shamrock

Katherine and Laura

Katherine frowned and swam back a little bit. "Well, they say that water is good for the soul. If you change your mind that's alright." Katherine playfully splashed some water at Jonathon before turning back to Laura. "Okay, Laura, how are you finding it so far?" Laura smiled and splashed her arms in the water. "Aah it's fun!" Katherine smiled and sank into the water, holding Laura. Laura was about to scream but that was completely muffled by the water. Katherine pulled her to the surface and Laura was shaking even more now. "Mom that was scary and fun!" Laura hung from Katherine. Katherine just pointed to the water and stood up. Since she was tall, a lot of her top half was out of the water at this point and Laura was just holding onto her. "Okay, I'm gonna show you how to hold your breath in a minute." Katherine then turned to Thomas, Paige, and Tristin. "Hey, Laura's learning really fast."

Tristin

Tristin shook water onto Thomas before swimming over to where Katherine was and just floating there.
"A few seconds of relaxing before Thomas jumps on me again." Tristin laughed and looked at Thomas with a look that said 'come at me.'

@Shammy the Shamrock @YoungX

Igor

Igor stared at the carrier. "We need way to get tracker up there. We not sure if they only stay with us or go somewhere else. If they do, that's a problem. Can you shoot target moving at 200 miles an hour 15000 feet in the air?"

@YoungX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back