• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Akira bursts out laughing as she moves her arm to hold Ann up so she didn't choke Akira. "GLASS," she says, very slowly. "There is a G and an L before the ASS part. If you just say ASS, people are going to think you mean something different." Akira couldn't stop herself from laughing as she explained all this, but as she walked farther into the building, she was very cautious, keeping her free hand hovering over the gun holstered on her hip just in case.

@Shammy the Shamrock

JPax42 said:
Katherine
"Well, I guess this is all that airplane makers ever wanted. I have to operate the ship for now."

Igor

Igor simply took down the notes and things, then walked away. "We will talk once I organize notes."

Tristin

Tristin found a bedroom and curled up, prepared to sleep. Long day meant sleeping.
"Goodnight."

(@YoungX @Shammy the Shamrock I'm just feeling sick with myself and don't feel like roleplaying, so I'll be back in a few hours or so)
Jonathon would sleep in his own room for now. Sky would nod at Igor and would head back to his secret hideout. It all seemed quiet... for now. But war will come like the calm before the storm.

Ann tilted her head "But I like ASS more! It's easier to say and use," she said not realizing how awful everything she said was. "What does GLASS stand for?"

@Crystal Cali

Jason smirked "The names Jason Saint, Saint for short. The only cowboy you'll see here. That's Bones, had her since she was a pup," he said pouring Katrina the whisky and taking another swig. "If you have anything that would be swell." Jason put his gun down near where he sat "Nice scars, I just got bullet holes," he chuckled while watching the two play. Bones would jump around Misty and nudge her in the side before going to the other and doing the same, her version of tag.

@Jillybear265

@Crystal Cali[/URL]

Jason smirked "The names Jason Saint, Saint for short. The only cowboy you'll see here. That's Bones, had her since she was a pup," he said pouring Katrina the whisky and taking another swig. "If you have anything that would be swell." Jason put his gun down near where he sat "Nice scars, I just got bullet holes," he chuckled while watching the two play. Bones would jump around Misty and nudge her in the side before going to the other and doing the same, her version of tag.

@Jillybear265
"Heh. I've had Misty since she was a kit. I guess I should introduce myself, Katrina." She took a sip of the whiskey and looked at Jason strangely, "You call this whiskey?" She chuckled. She then took another sip. Misty played with bones, she started running around. Katrina handed Jason a piece of rat and some burnt raven. "Sorry, left it on to long. She caught it herself though so you better eat it all." She began to lighten up, joking around.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Akira was still chuckling. "Umm, actually, I don't know." She looks over to F.A.I.E. and says, "F.A.I.E. what kind of information can you find on GLASS?" F.A.I.E. searches for a moment.

"GLASS is a private military group, lead by a woman known as Katherine Cardinal. Katherine is the widow of the previous leader, Brendan Cardinal, who was killed. Much of the company's history is classified. This is all I can find." F.A.I.E. gives Akira a short explanation after performing a quick search.

"Well, that was only slightly helpful," Akira says in a sarcastic tone.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Jason shrugged and whistled for Bones, he threw her the rat before eating the raven. "I've eaten worse," he chuckled as he ate, he then saw a fly pass by the fire. Jason grabbed it and held the fly between his finger "I'm faster with a gun." Bones chased after Misty before picking the cat up by the hair on its neck. She placed her down and laid down on top of Misty, letting the cats head poke out.

@Jillybear265

Ann let her feet kick in the air before curiosity hit her "Hey did you have a mom? If you don't want to say that's fine," she said humming a soft tune to herself.

@Crystal Cali

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jillybear265[/URL]

Ann let her feet kick in the air before curiosity hit her "Hey did you have a mom? If you don't want to say that's fine," she said humming a soft tune to herself.

@Crystal Cali
"Thanks, so what are you doing out here? I mean the city's only a few miles, or town, I haven't really checked yet." Katrina asked, looking at Jason while settling down. Misty was at first very feisty but soon learned that she liked the weight on top of her and relaxed, she stole a bite of the rat from bones. "Misty." Katrina snapped, not even looking at her. Misty soon dropped the piece and started to get comfortable. "Do you plan on staying the night? I think I have another sleeping pack with me." She said as she finished off her drink.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Akira looks to Ann, surprised for a moment by the question, but considering that Ann had only ever mentioned her father, she supposed it made sense. Akira smiles. "Yes, I do have a mom. She lives far away now, but I was always with her when I was growing up. She was even my teacher. I was home schooled, and she taught me a lot."

@Shammy the Shamrock

Jason got up "Sure, I don't have a place to be." He released the fly and laughed at Bones "She likes new people....or animals in this case. I came here since I thought this place needed law, this was my original home. Left when my parents kinda....vanished." Bones ate some of the mouse before giving the rest to Misty and placed her head on top of hers.

@Jillybear265

Ann frowned "What's it like to have a mom? Is she like a dad," she asked looking down at the ground. "Do they do anything my dad couldn't do?"

@Crystal Cali

Katherine

Katherine was in the cockpit, unsurprisingly balancing a book on her chest like Tristin had attempted before. Thankfully she was alone, so professionalism could be dropped. Until an officer walked in. "Commander what is-" Katherine put the book aside and her gaze met the officer's. "Yes?" "Well you were-" "No. What if I told you I was still reading?" "Well, it seems that there is a pedophile van outside of the GLASS headquarters." "A pedophile van? Well send my daughter she'll know what to do!" Katherine dismissed the officer and continued balancing the book as soon as he closed the door.

Laura

"Yes yes I know I know!" Laura grumbled and put on a small GLASS jumpsuit. The suit was fitting for her, and she also managed to get a cape. As she walked down the stairs and out to greet the pedophile van, a thought crossed her head. "Guess what world. I can't swim but I can wal-" Laura tripped on the cape and fell on her face. She immediately got up and continued walking, rubbing her nose. "Hi!"

@Shammy the Shamrock @Crystal Cali (I think drinking 2 gallons of water made me feel better. I'm back!)

@Jillybear265[/URL]

Ann frowned "What's it like to have a mom? Is she like a dad," she asked looking down at the ground. "Do they do anything my dad couldn't do?"

@Crystal Cali
Katrina chuckled at the sight of the two animals. She dug through her backpack and grabbed another sleeping bag. She handed it to Jason. "While you're here, make yourself useful and grab us some more firewood, would you?" She then began to roll out the other sleeping bag. Misty accepted the food and was soon asleep. "So you say they need law? I'm pretty good with medicine if you need a doctor."

JPax42 said:
Katherine
Katherine was in the cockpit, unsurprisingly balancing a book on her chest like Tristin had attempted before. Thankfully she was alone, so professionalism could be dropped. Until an officer walked in. "Commander what is-" Katherine put the book aside and her gaze met the officer's. "Yes?" "Well you were-" "No. What if I told you I was still reading?" "Well, it seems that there is a pedophile van outside of the GLASS headquarters." "A pedophile van? Well send my daughter she'll know what to do!" Katherine dismissed the officer and continued balancing the book as soon as he closed the door.

Laura

"Yes yes I know I know!" Laura grumbled and put on a small GLASS jumpsuit. The suit was fitting for her, and she also managed to get a cape. As she walked down the stairs and out to greet the pedophile van, a thought crossed her head. "Guess what world. I can't swim but I can wal-" Laura tripped on the cape and fell on her face. She immediately got up and continued walking, rubbing her nose. "Hi!"

@Shammy the Shamrock @Crystal Cali (I think drinking 2 gallons of water made me feel better. I'm back!)
(Katherine: *Arrives and makes professional impression* *reveals massive aircraft, sits in cockpit, and balances book on boobs while telling a 9 year old to deal with potential pedos*)

Akira thinks for a moment about Ann's question. "Well, I don't think she did anything dad couldn't do, she just did things differently than he did. Still, all good parents really try their best to make their children's life good. It doesn't matter if it's mom or dad, as long as you know they love you." Akira looks over as the girl who appeared trips over her cape. Akira tries hard not to chuckle. "I don't think the cape was a very good idea." she comments.

@Shammy the Shamrock @JPax42

Jason grabbed his machete and soon came back with the firewood. "Well probably not anymore. There's these people who say they're going to make this place safe. I don't trust it," he said putting his sleeping back down and lying on it. "Can you stitch up a bullet hole, got it in the shoulder." Jason lifted his sleeve to reveal a small bullet hole with dry blood.

@Jillybear265

Ann laughed "Have a nice fall!" She laughed into Akira's shoulder before finally getting a good look at the girl. "We've been looking for someone who can help find my father, we decided on GLASS." She jumped off Akira and onto the floor, rolling and appearing right in front of Laura.

@JPax42 @Crystal Cali

Laura

"Capes are for superheroes." Laura then lowers her immediate field of gravity and does the impossible. She jumps straight in the air, five feet, and on top of the van and starts walking on the roof. "Nothing personal! I'm just exploring!" She then walked up to the windshield and put a hand on the hood. Anyone around her would have about half their weight at this point, and everything about her was slightly shifty. "So, why are you parked outside my house? For your father? Wait, how do I help?"

@Crystal Cali @Shammy the Shamrock

Akira runs after the girl, trying to drag Ann with her. "If you were listening, you'd know, kid. We want to know if GLASS can...." Akira trails off as F.A.I.E. rushes past her, and leaps onto the van. F.A.I.E. was making a noise that sounded like a police siren while her robotic voice spoke.

"Unidentified person on base. Unidentified person on base," the robot repeated over and over again as she tries to wrap her arms around the girl and drag her off Akira's van.

Akira just sits back and watches at this point.

@JPax42 @Shammy the Shamrock

Laura

Laura was dragged by the robot. "Let go of me you big metal metal big thing!" Laura was rapidly smacking parts of F.A.I.E without changing her gravity. "What if I..." Light around Laura bent slightly as she raised her field to 1.5G. This let her drop from F.A.I.E but fell on her face, pancaking the ground. When she stood up, a Laura-sized dent was in the sidewalk. "But if you're looking for a dad why the pedo van? Also are you the mom?"

@Crystal Cali @Shammy the Shamrock

@Jillybear265[/URL]

Ann laughed "Have a nice fall!" She laughed into Akira's shoulder before finally getting a good look at the girl. "We've been looking for someone who can help find my father, we decided on GLASS." She jumped off Akira and onto the floor, rolling and appearing right in front of Laura.

@JPax42 @Crystal Cali
"Do I want to know the story behind this?" Katrina chuckled. She began digging through her bag once more and took out a few different medical supplies kits. She had to open them all to find the right one. "Alright, it might hurt, I mean I am going to have to clean it, so, don't wake them up." She chuckled kindly and she dabbed a cotton ball in alcohol. She soon began dabbing it around the wound, getting water to clean it off some more. Then she pulled out a small flash light and tweezers. The light shown in the wound revealing a small caliber bullet, which she easily took out. Dabbing the wound with some more alcohol and finally stitching it closed putting a large, cotton-like bandage over it. "Hope it didn't hurt to much. Oh, and you're getting us breakfast tomorrow." She said, "You have to pay me somehow, don't you agree?" A small smile appearing on her face. She packs everything back in, and washes her tweezers with alcohol. "If we plan on going to the town tomorrow we should get some rest." She then begins to get comfortable and lays down.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Ann looked at the van "I'm poor what do you expect!" She pointed to the tattered black dress she wore "Uh, she's not my mom. I mean she takes care of me but she isn't my mom." She glared at Laura "So can you help or not?"

@JPax42 @Crystal Cali

Jason smirked "I have nothing to give. Maybe i'll buy you something when we get into town," he put his hat over his eyes and lied down on the sleeping bag. "Guess we're partners now. Don't worry bout food, I'll wake up early so you don't have to wait." He took one last swig of his whiskey before closing his eyes and going to bed.

@Jillybear265

@JPax42[/URL] @Crystal Cali

Jason smirked "I have nothing to give. Maybe i'll buy you something when we get into town," he put his hat over his eyes and lied down on the sleeping bag. "Guess we're partners now. Don't worry bout food, I'll wake up early so you don't have to wait." He took one last swig of his whiskey before closing his eyes and going to bed.

@Jillybear265
"I guess so." She said as she too fell asleep

@Shammy the Shamrock

Laura

Laura huffed and shook her head. "I don't think mom gave me an order to help, so I don't think I can. Do you want to talk to her?" Laura pulled out a small pocket phone about the size of a baby's sock and called Katherine, handing the phone to Akira. "Name's Laura by the way in case my mom questions your pedonality."

@Crystal Cali

Tristin

Tristin woke up and did her usual position as if getting up on Thomas's stomach. However, she simply did it over the bed and fell down.
"Ow!" Tristin stood up and pushed hair out of her face and began to wander the carrier. "Finding Thomas....won't be too hard..."

@Shammy the Shamrock

Thomas was walking around before seeing Tristin walk around the carrier. He ran behind her and covered her eyes with his hands. "Hi! Miss me," he chuckled before turning her around to meet his gaze.

@JPax42

Ray had made food for Anella but realized she had use too much to make the chicken she frowned and decided to go get some more. She wrote a note 'Leaving to get you food. Be back later XOXOXO ~Your Favorite Psycho <3.' Walking to a grocery store she got a small bag of food. Ray then heard footsteps and saw a couple. 'I'm blood hungry! Feed me!' 'I don't think we sh-You're doing it anyway.' The screams had already stopped as she shot one and sliced the other. Ray saw jewelry on the girl and grabbed it "for my Anella," she pocketed it and walked back.

(Wanted to show she was still a thing :) )

Jason had woken up some time, he didn't know how much but he got up with his rifle and headed out. He had shot about two pigeons and three squirrels. Jason came back and tried to make a pigeon but it was set on fire and he stomped it out. He put the other cooked pigeon next to Katrina for when she woke up.

@Jillybear265

Tristin

Tristin yelped and immediately wrapped her arms around him. "Yes, I did miss you!" Tristin, for some reason, enjoyed the clumsiness of the morning hours. It just seemed a bit more natural. "So, what did you find here? Apparently this thing's so big it has a swimming pool, a food court, and a football field! Isn't that weirdly cool?" Tristin's jumpsuit shattered into what looked like casual clothes for her. "This changing thing is gonna get some taking used to." Tristin locked her arm with Thomas's and began to walk around, looking for something. Probably the swimming pool, with how their luck was going so far.

Anella

Anella finished and saw Ray. "Aww, Ray, you're back! How'd it go, it's great to see you!"

@Shammy the Shamrock (Anella's progression scares me a little bit. She's 25, Katherine's 22. KATHERINE WAS 7 WHEN SANFIELD HAPPENED AND IGOR WAS 20! THOMAS WAS 2 AND TRISTIN WAS UNBORN!)

Thomas grabbed her hand and ran around the place like a sonic madman. He then stopped at the swimming pool "Here we are so let's not drown or get sandwiched." He chuckled as he went in and went to the rim of the pool, shoving her into it.

"Oh I got you some food, and got you this," she said taking out a bloody ring and necklace. "Do you have something I can clean my jacket, it kind of got dirty." She removed it to reveal she had no shirt and scars, bullet holes, and old bloodstains littered her body.

@JPax42

Users who are viewing this thread

Back